https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SundayLeague World  (Read 129323 times)

Offline deca

Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #705 on: August 14, 2018, 04:16:39 PM »
Past seasons okay but current league positions in the history page not right  :'(

Cheers

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #706 on: September 05, 2018, 02:44:41 PM »
Lol... Anyone ever had both their keepers go AWOL before? Enjoy the 3 points today guys.
The Seg

Offline deca

« Reply #707 on: September 05, 2018, 05:04:05 PM »
 :) :) :)Never known that happen before
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Ryanparker9

« Reply #708 on: September 05, 2018, 06:18:20 PM »
On a day there's no league match. Damn. Haha
King Kenny's Army and Green Bay Parkers

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #709 on: September 05, 2018, 07:43:35 PM »
I seem to remember Larry, of American Misfits, having all his players AWOL one day.

But that is shit luck Chaz
Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #710 on: September 05, 2018, 08:25:14 PM »
Chaz, you could buy one from the transfer market to replace an AWOL one?

I know it sucks to lose a keeper that way, but i think they go in the squad before the game, so you'll have a chance in your Champions Shield game as long as you win the player...
South Shields

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #711 on: September 05, 2018, 11:18:30 PM »
One of those things I guess, just a bit shit when it's on a champions shield game night.

I'll have to run the risk and try and buy a new keeper, cheers Dan.
The Seg

Gull

« Reply #712 on: September 06, 2018, 07:02:55 AM »
One of those things I guess, just a bit shit when it's on a champions shield game night.

SCENES as loanee keeper Brice Tagg comes in and saves the day with a match winning performance!

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #713 on: September 06, 2018, 10:53:13 AM »

SCENES as loanee keeper Brice Tagg comes in and saves the day with a match winning performance!

Haha thanks Gull! And my reward for such heroics...... a quarter final draw at the Super Imps :'(
The Seg

Gull

« Reply #714 on: September 06, 2018, 11:12:11 AM »
With Brice Tagg anything's possible ;o)

Gull

« Reply #715 on: October 20, 2018, 11:00:11 AM »
Am I seeing quadruple?  :o

Offline rockline

« Reply #716 on: October 20, 2018, 02:33:57 PM »
I just noticed that this post started dedicated to my old blog.
I may return to it, just give me some weeks. Anyone wants to help if i start it?

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #717 on: November 07, 2018, 02:23:05 PM »
I've been looking at the forums a bit more recently and noticed how quiet everything has been. It seems that there are a few managers either withdrawing or not involved within as many competitions as previously.

Is there anything additional that we can do (aside from SL) to keep people engaged? Does anyone have ideas around potential competitions that we could look to launch to increase the number of people playing competitions?

Any/all suggestions welcome.
The Seg

Offline jimbo

« Reply #718 on: November 07, 2018, 04:46:35 PM »
I've been looking at the forums a bit more recently and noticed how quiet everything has been. It seems that there are a few managers either withdrawing or not involved within as many competitions as previously.

Is there anything additional that we can do (aside from SL) to keep people engaged? Does anyone have ideas around potential competitions that we could look to launch to increase the number of people playing competitions?

Any/all suggestions welcome.

I agree with you here Chaazz. It would be great to get the UCB going again along with TCL and FL. Probably need to reduce the size of the official cups like the World Cup and the Super Cup as I find they are taking a long time to fill. It would be good if a all manager message was sent out as not everyone reads the forum or looks at messages in the main room (chat).
Fulham's Finest

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #719 on: January 10, 2019, 02:36:23 PM »
Not sure if anyone remembers me moaning a couple of seasons ago about the so called "random" Champions Shield draws. We're now in round 3 of the Champions Shield (64 teams left) and when you consider that almost all of the managed teams come from x-1-1 (8 previous x-1-1 winners + 8 x-1-2 winners), we're now at 4 ties between x-1-1 teams. This isn't even including Westeros XI who managed to draw SL Benfica in the 1st round, one of the very few other managed teams, along with Kushberry who managed to draw another managed team.

Statistically, it just doesn't make sense - Kush it would be great once you get into the back-end/front-end to take a look at this if you get the chance.

The Seg