https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Sundayleague at Xmas  (Read 4525 times)

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
Sundayleague at Xmas
« on: November 05, 2016, 11:04:20 PM »
Anyone got any plans??
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Marv999

Re: Sundayleague at Xmas
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 03:59:29 PM »
Has this game ever successfully had a pub meet or something along those lines? Would be dead interesting to see if people are keen on a meet, (distance providing) and put faces to teams!

Or even a Facebook group as a gentle starter!
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline superj

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 04:07:22 PM »
A long time ago I believe there was a meet, and yeh I agree about Facebook, terry did make one but wasn't really used much

As for Xmas it's my first as being a parent and haven't had a good drink it a while so I'm going to make good use of the grand parents and get absolutley poo faced
Brazilian Piggys

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 04:41:40 PM »
It wasnt quite what I intended when I started the thread, but if anyone nearby I will share a drink.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 04:58:38 PM »
It wasnt quite what I intended when I started the thread, but if anyone nearby I will share a drink.

I know you expected a thread on Christmas graphics and the planned ten day Christmas break. ;) 8)

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 05:30:40 PM »
Yeah im on the facebook from years back but it isnt up to much which is a pity.

If anyones ever in Belfast or close Winter and i would be glad to share in some merrymaking :)

Apart from that, unfortunately i work in the service industry so Christmas Day is looking like my only real day off :( but i also play in a band and we just got a damn good gig for friday 23rd after not playing for nearly a year because of our guitarist taking some personal time for familyso ill be looking forward to that too!
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline davef

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2016, 04:13:41 AM »

Anyone who could afford to get to a meeting would probably expect to get a drink to themselves?

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 06:50:26 PM »
Sunday League at Christmas will miss Terry who was the most tolerant and helpful Owner/player of this game. From updating credits to looking into peculiar match engine results he was the man for the job. I won't be asking for Christmas graphics this year as Terry drew them. A bit of snow would not go amiss. A Christmas break is a different story. The campaign, if I start it, begins on December 1st. ;) 8)