https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: FL57  (Read 21253 times)

Offline Baggio

Re: FL57
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2016, 05:52:58 PM »
Very interesting indeed, and not even half way through yet!  8)

Good job on the updates too Steven :)
SL Hibernian

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2016, 05:00:38 PM »
Top Picks Day 14

FL1 - NEW LEADERS NEW LEADERS !!!

The Flashhearts are the new leaders of the division after defeating the beleaguered Exodus 3-0 at home to continue their fine recent form. Super Imps have dropped down to 2nd after being held 1-1 by UNIV Craoiva away. Pathetico Madrid bounced back into contention after an eye catching 4-1 victory away at Redhill Rovers. After 14 games there is only 6 points covering the top 6.

FL2 - Warriors Make Fools Out Of All Of Us

St Kilda Select maintained their 8 point advantage at the top aftrr grinding out a 1-0 home victory over App Frod Juniors. Aten Warriors continue their fine season with a 1-0 home victory over Fools Utd. Naval and Military are 3rd after being held 1-1 by Corinthian Casuals.

FL3 - Red Devils Prove A Menace

The Seg stay top despite being beaten by promotion rival Harricam Wanderers 2-1 away. The Rumour Mill continue their recent wobble after scraping a 1-1 draw away at Red Devils Utd. Livermark are still in contention after beating Crystal City 3-1 at home to tighten the gap to those in front.

FL4 - Callum No Show Leaves Borg Smiling

The Borgs dominance reached new heights today after their opponent Callums Liverpool decided to give the game a swerve and concentrate on the rest of the league after they were defeated 13-0 away. Mixed Martial Farts are fighting away to get promoted after a comfortable 3-0 home victory over The Delhi Dilemma. Corkscrew maintained their fine recent form with a comfortable 4-0 home victory over Somerset Rebels. The top 3 are now 8 points clear of the chasing pack.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 05:03:57 PM by stevenm »
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Baggio

« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2016, 06:27:22 PM »
Got a bit lucky today as I couldn't set my at's, thankfully I had already done the formations and players and didn't get any injuries or awol's last night
SL Hibernian

Offline Baggio

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2016, 03:35:19 PM »
2 red cards in the 40th minute today.. Talk about bad luck  ::)
SL Hibernian

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2016, 04:16:18 PM »
Top Picks Day 15 (Halfway Stage)

FL1 - Flash Show Heart

The Flashhearts remain 2 points clear at the top after beating Realale Madrid 2-1 at home, this game marks the end of The Flashhearts home games, can they continue their fine form on their travels. Super Imps keep pace at the top after grinding out a 1-0 away victory at Redhill Rovers. Angel Rrrrs moved back into the top 3 after defeating Floriana FC 1-0 at home.

FL2 - Psychotic Bring St Kilda Back Down With A Bang

St Kilda Select have a 8 point lead at the halfway stage despite a 2-0 reverse at home to Psychotic who have quietly moved into the top 3. Aten Warriors were unable to take advantage after they went 1-0 to Surreal Madrid at home. Promotion rivals Team GeorgiaMayajay and Naval and Military nullified each other after battling out a 0-0 draw.

FL3 - Rumour Mill Join Level At Top

The Seg remain top but only on goal difference after they were held 1-1 away at the spirited Red Devils Utd. The Rumour Mill went level at the top after they got a valuable 2-1 away victory at promotion rivals Livermark. Harricam Wanderers make up the top 3 but they were unable to take advantage after they were held 1-1 at home by relegation threatened FC Basel.

FL4 - Mixed Martial Farts Lose Their Heads

Fallen Giant Borg continue at the top with a standard 3-0 home victory over The Delhi Dilemma. Mixed Martial Farts lost ground at the top after a couple of sending offs, going down 4-3 to england at home. Corinthian Clowns closed the gap on Corkscrew in 3rd after defeating them 1-0 at home.

Offline Marv999

« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2016, 07:00:35 PM »
Is it sad that at the halfway stage I'm Dissapointed to only get a mention in the write ups once, and that was for a loss! :'(  ;D it's like your favourite team being last on match of the day  ;D

However, 5 games undefeated and 3 straight 2-0 wins does please me somewhat as it removes me further away from the relagation kerfuffle.

Awesome job at the halfway stage Steve keep it up bud  ;)
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2016, 07:41:00 PM »
it's not easy to write these reviews. Other managers need to jump in with their opinions. It's great that you did that. ;) 8)

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2016, 08:51:15 PM »
Can understand Marvs sentiments, lost 4 of my first 5 games, so only got mentioned in dispatches (was well and truly a couple of times...). However Steves trying to capture the interests of all the divisions so is right in picking the choice games. I'm sure the relegation battle will get a mention soon, just hope I'm not in it.....
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2016, 03:59:06 AM »
Marv sums up well how great these write ups are.  I look at them before I look at the league table now. They really add to the enjoyment.  Not sad...just desperate    :)
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2016, 08:42:11 AM »
An interesting debate there, I so far have been doing the top 3/4 teams in the division and doing there scores. I will endeavour to mix it up as we approach the business end of the season.

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2016, 12:45:11 PM »
2 games away to the Donks today, FL Cup Final and FL1...  :-X
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Jt21

« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2016, 02:27:03 PM »
Chance to get double revenge dave? I could do with the points I'm fighting for my life down there this season!

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2016, 03:33:11 PM »
Pretty much a stalemate... 111minutes... nice one Jon, 3 in  row FL Cup titles wouldve been nice though  ;)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Jt21

« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2016, 03:52:20 PM »
Haha share the wealth dave! Nice to get a fl title under my belt

Offline Baggio

« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2016, 04:37:48 PM »
I can see the headline already.. " Borg Lets Rip On The Farts".    :-\
SL Hibernian