https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: FL57  (Read 27710 times)

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
Re: FL57
« Reply #90 on: December 20, 2016, 04:27:33 PM »
Top Picks Day 28

FL1 - Flashhearts Statement of Intent

The Flashhearts took the league by the scruff of the neck after dismantling Aston Villains 4-0 away which also put the Villains in a relegation dogfight. The Super Imps are hard to beat and if it doesn't go their way this season they will look back at to many draws and today was no exception as they were held 0-0 by the Hoarse Whisperers. At the bottom of the table Redhill Rovers got a much needed win 2-1 at Exodus. This result closed the gap on Aston Villains to 1 point and Realale Madrid to 2 points after they were beaten 3-1 by UNIV Craoiva.

FL2 - DVGStars and Psychotic Promoted

The champions St Kilda Select won again at high flying The Tricky Trees 2-1. DVGStars were promoted after defeating Team Georgia Mayajay 2-1, Psychotic were also promoted despite losing at home to Didier Drogba FanClub. Their nearest challenger Corinthian Casuals failed to win losing to relegation candidate App Frod Juniors 1-0. Spartak slipped to the bottom after being hammered 13-1 by Surreal Madrid. Oi Prasinoi are also in the bottom 3-1 after losing 2-1 at home to Liverwood Luddites.

FL3 - Rumour Mill and Seg Promoted as Livermark Hopes Fade

The Rumour Mill remain top on goal difference after seeing off the dangerous White hart lane 3-0. The Seg kept level on points after a crucial 1-0 home win over Livermark which saw their promotion chances take a huge dent. Harricam Wanderers drew level with Livermark after travelling to Lunatic Fringe and coming away with the spoils 4-0. Subgenius still have an outside chance of promotion 3 points further back and improved their goal difference with a 9-0 defeat of the doomed The Rhubarb Triangle. At the bottom of the league there was no change as Sporting Messi stay 1 point clear of Totton Saints after both suffered defeats today.

FL4 - Corkscrew In The Cold After Winter Defeat

Fallen Giant Borg thrashed england 7-0 to continue their dominance. Mixed Martial Farts travelled to Glanford Park and the result was never in doubt winning 7-0. The clash of the day saw Winter Milan edge a 5 goal thriller away at promotion hopeful Corkscrew. Corinthian Clowns moved back into contention as they made quick work of Callums Liverpool 4-1. With Corkscrew losing Pyros have moved quietly into contention and join The Clowns 1 point back of Corkscrew and these 2 sides meet tomorrow in what many are calling the biggest match FL4 has ever seen. Winter Milan are 4 points off promotion but it may be too late to reach the promotion places.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 04:29:22 PM by stevenm »
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2016, 04:57:05 PM »
Great write up Steve.  You really made the FL enjoyable this year.  I think you will survive in FL2 as well.  I'm not sure of my chances in FL 1 next season.  Some great managers  up there and I don't think I'm ready for them yet.  Promotion wasn't part of my plan this season.  It doesn't really fit the age profile of my team which will need some work doing on it.  I worked hard to win  FL3 last season,  while I thought I had the chance, but then with the intention of staying in FL2 for a couple of seasons to rebuild my team.  A couple of players lasted longer than I expected though so when I saw I had a chance in the second half of the season i decided to go for it.  It will probably mean coming straight back down!  Same lack of transfer market options as everybody else faces!
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2016, 07:11:32 PM »
Honestly Steve the write-ups have added a great entertainment factor to the FLs this season. Iv not been well recently and mad busy with Xmas at work but hopefully when i get back on an even keel id like to periodically do a mid-season report on the new Facebook page  :D
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline iwopp

« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2016, 07:24:53 PM »
I look forward to the write-up much more than the results!

Great work Steve  :)
jellybellies

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2016, 11:26:00 PM »
I look forward to the write-up much more than the results!

Great work Steve  :)

Totally ::)

Good stuff Steve.

Offline Marv999

« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2016, 01:11:45 AM »
Awesome Steve  :-* :-* :-* ... just... don't take points off me in our second game please  :o you already have enough points from me this season  ;D :P
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2016, 04:08:22 PM »
Top Picks Day 29

FL1 - Flashhearts On The Brink Of Glory

The Flashhearts are 1 point away from the coveted title after seeing off Exodus 2-0 away. Super Imps once again drew and will need a favour from Realale Madrid and a win themselves tomoro, today they had to settle for a 1-1 at home to UNIV Craoiva. At the bottom Redhill Rovers lost 3-0 away at Pathetico Madrid and are 1 point behind Aston Villains who lost 3-1 at home to Angel Rrrrs. Realale Madrid are 3 points clear of Redhill Rovers and have a much goal difference. Tomoro Aston Villains host Donkalonk FC and Redhill Rovers travel to Super Imps.

FL2 - Spartak Relegated As Five More Battle To Avoid Drop

Spartak who were near the top after ten games were today relegated as they succumbed to a 2-0 defeat away at Oi Prasinoi. App Frod Juniors got a useful point as they drew 1-1 with champions St Kilda Select. Surreal Madrid and Team Mayajay Georgia cancelled each other out and drew 1-1, knowing tomoro is a crucial last game. Didier Drogba FanClub got a creditable draw with promoted DVGStars and barring a hammering tomoro they will be safe. App Frod Juniors and Surreal Madrid are 1 point from safety currently held by Oi Prasinoi and realistically it will be 2 from these 3 which will join Spartak relegated, TheFanClub and TeamMayajay are 3 points clear of the drop zone.

FL3 - The Seg Lose To Make Rumour Mill Virtual Champion

The Rumour Mill beat Red Devils Utd 2-0 at home and are now 3 points clear with a superior goal difference over The Seg who blinked first and went down 1-0 at home to Harricam Wanderers who moved into the promotion spot. Livermark could only manage a 1-1 draw with Crystal City to see their promotion dreams dented. Subgenius need favours tomoro after they carried on winning this time 3-0 away at FC Basel. Tomoro the key games see Rumour Mill host Livermark, FC Basel host Harricam and The Seg hosting Red Devils Utd. At the bottom Totton Saints and Sporting Messi both lost today and amazingly they play each other tomoro with The Saints needing the victory.

FL4 - One Game One Venue Who Wants It More

Courtesy of today's results Corkscrew beating Somerset Rebels 7-1 and Corinthian Clowns showing their desire to overcome Pyros 3-1 away, the final promotion spot will be decided tomoro as Corkscrew host Corinthian Clowns in a winner takes all decider with the Clowns 1 point behind. Elsewhere Fallen Giant Borg beat Callum's Liverpool 4-0 away and Winter Milan fell just short of promotion despite a 2-0 away win at The Tumbling Sixers.

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2016, 03:46:37 PM »
Top Picks Day 30

FL1 - Flashhearts Win Title On The Road

The Flashhearts are the champions of FL57 after another away win at Realale Madrid by 2-0. Super Imps ended the season on a high but with a few regrets after they beat Redhill Rovers 2-0 at home which sees the visitors join Right Enuff and Exodus in relegation. FC Town of Luton end the season 3rd after they battled to a 1-1 draw with Jellybellies at home. This draw meant that Old Fullerians AFC had to settle for 4th despite a great run of results at the end of the season after they defeated relegated Right Enuff 3-1 at home.

FL2 - Juniors Relegated By Drog In Five Goal Thriller

Champions St Kilda Select warmed up for the return to FL1 with grinding out a goalless draw with fellow promotee Psychotic. DVGStars also promoted had to battle out another goalless draw this time with Corinthian Casuals. At the bottom App Frod Juniors lost 3-2 at home to Didier Drogba FanClub to see them relegated, they were joined by Surreal Madrid who lacked the firepower to avoid the drop as they were held 1-1 at home by Aten Warriors. Spartak are they other team to drop down a level, after they were relegated a few days ago.

FL3 - Rumour Mill Champions And End Livermark Hopes

The Rumour Mill are the champions after seeing off Livermark's promotion hopes after they drew 1-1. The Seg fought so hard all season and with promotion already secured they were unable to lift their game one more time going down 3-0 at home to Red Devils Utd. Harricam Wanderers fill the final promotion place after putting FC Basel away with a 3-0 win. The big game at the bottom saw Totton Saints relegated after they were unable to defeat Sporting Messi FC to avoid the drop drawing 1-1. Totton Saints were joined in relegation by Lunatic Fringe and The Rhubarb Triangle who knew their fate a few days ago.

FL4 - Borg Go Season Unbeaten

Fallen Giant Borg only dropped 2 points all season and ended on a high beating The Delhi Dilemma 3-0 away. Any other season Mixed Martial Farts would have been all the talk but they can be happy with 2nd and defeated england 3-0 away today. The battle to join the top 2 was won by Corkscrew 1-0 over Corinthian Clowns in a nervy affair. Winter Milan ended on a high and will be thinking what might have been as they travelled to Pyros and dismantled them 6-0.

Congratulations To Dave And The Flashhearts. Champions Of Friendly League 57

Offline Marv999

« Reply #98 on: December 22, 2016, 04:15:05 PM »
Yep, Kudos Steven.

My predictions -
FL1
The Flashhearts
Super Imps
Old Fullerians AFC
Well borg.. you predicted I'd  come 3rd and missed out on that by a 2 goal difference.. pretty accurate predictions though  :o i finished  higher than expected so I'll take that! Can you predict that I'll win it next time please  8)

Congrats dave and rich... the conference 1 duo too strong in the end!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 04:18:12 PM by Marv999 »

Offline deca

« Reply #99 on: December 22, 2016, 05:01:52 PM »
Well done Dave

your team are dominant in most competitions at the moment,

Just avoided the drop myself......... ::)

Regards

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Baggio

« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2016, 06:10:05 PM »
Well done Dave :)

And thanks Steven for making this competition that more enjoyable with the daily updates :)
SL Hibernian

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2016, 07:48:28 PM »
Thanks guys, going down to the wire with a fellow conf 1er and defending champ makes it that bit sweeter  ;)

Its great to see how competitive the FLs are, when FL4 teams can upset FL1 teams you know the games going places again :)

I should be competitive enough next season too but after that i think the Flashhearts Cabinet will experience a lull in trophies.  :(

The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2016, 07:57:51 PM »
2 points after 7 games cost me. Well done to the Flashhearts.
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Jt21

« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2016, 08:32:08 PM »
Yeah top work dave! Another great title for you! I never thought I'd be happy with a 9th place finish but after finding myself bottom near the half way mark il take that this season!

Offline Marv999

« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2016, 09:21:28 PM »
Happy to have done an arsenal  :o ;D