https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: FL3 Season 57  (Read 13118 times)

Offline agadorspartacus

Re: FL3 Season 57
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2016, 06:56:17 PM »
Another thing, can you make comments, on this Forum without being logged in? I can't see The Borg logged in. :o 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2016, 07:10:22 PM »
I thought you were The Fallen Borg? ;) 8)

Sorry, sorry....Fallen Giant Borg ::) 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2016, 06:58:59 PM »
Another thing, can you make comments, on this Forum without being logged in? I can't see The Borg logged in. :o 8)

This is a really important issue. I would like The Borg to comment on. It has real implications for Managers playing this game. :o 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2016, 07:22:37 PM »
Five games to go. The "Mill" remain top of the table. They dispatched Sporting Messi 5-0  with Max the Stallion scoring a hatrick. He commented later, i did it at a canter, twirling the match ball on one finger. What a Party Horse. The Seg stay hard on the "Mill's" coat tails, with a hard fought uphill battle, through the trees and houses, round the bend to take a 1-0 win over White Hart Lane. it's tough at the top. In a tale of two cities, on the other side of the coin, Livermark slipped up and went down 0-2 to FC Basel. Dannie was unavailable to comment. Livermark retain third place on goal difference from Harricam. Ag reported that Harricam had their highest scoring victory in this league today. The Rhubarb Triangle were put to the sword 6-0. Robbie amassing four goals. Ag commented he's a dream to work with when he's not being a nightmare. :-X ;) 8)

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2016, 07:23:30 PM »
If you logout your name does not appear at bottom of screen
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2016, 07:39:22 PM »
When you logout your Team name can remain on screen for 20-40 minutes depending how busy the game is. Last night The Borg posted a comment on this thread and I read it 5-6 minutes later and his team should still be on "Who's online?" No Team goes off into the vapour that quickly. :o 8)

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2016, 07:52:41 PM »
The 2 sites are not connected Ag in that way. Im currently signed off sundayleague but logged into the forum, so you dont need to be logged into both at same time.

On the forum page at the bottom it says who been online in past hour but if you log out from forum your name will disappear.

In other news, great write ups Ag, I reckon u got a realistic chance of promotion

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2016, 08:02:51 PM »
I can see your Team Logged in outside of The Forum. But, if your right then I think The Borg should have explained this. He has had plenty of time to comment today. As a game administrator he has to be transparent and respond to Manager's concerns 8)

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2016, 08:20:45 PM »
As I understand it, the Who's online page your name will go 1 hour after you log off.
If you look on who online now, my name will not be there but im on forum.

I believe Borg doesnt have the time to access the forum as much as he would like, thus why I asked to be a moderator a few months back.

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2016, 08:46:06 PM »
I never stay logged in on here. I logout each time I use it. I do try and get on here daily but like I said in another thread its the busiest time of the year in my job. I've been working all day.

As for knowing my scores without being logged in. No funny business. I wasn't logged in with The Borg that day. I have another team in the lower divisions which I got given. I haven't purchased any credits for it. It has no decent players. I'm just voting for credits and gaining them up as a little bit of a fun challenge.

If you want to know everything I have available to me I have nothing to hide. Within the game I can only change the private league competitions. Outside of the game I have an SL admin. I CANNOT access anybodies team. I can send server messages to every manager and change the latest news screen. I have no access to other managers credits or extra credits. It is to help keep the game running with the late great Terry. I don't get anything for it.

This witch hunt needs to stop. I just want to play the game. If there is a problem I try my best to help ANY manager out. If they ask for my help I try my best. Now lets play the game.

I added a comment to this thread as abit of fun as this is where I will be next season. I read your write ups everytime I login for this league.  8)
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2016, 07:16:36 PM »
Four games to go in FL3. The "Mill" and The Seg remain in a tussle at the top. Its going to go down to the final day. Livermark danced with the devil to take a 1-0 win over Harricam to reassert the 3 point gap between 3rd and 4th Place. Harricam are thinking of changing their name to "The" Harricam. It seems that The "The's" do well in FL3.

Fixtures Left in FL3

Rumour Mill V

The Seg
White Hart Lane
Red Devils Utd
Livermark

The Seg V

Rumour Mill
Livermark
Harricam
Red Devils Utd

Livermark V

REAL Madrid
The Seg
Crystal City
Rumour Mill

Harricam V

Red Devils Utd
Lunatic Fringe
The Seg
FC Basel

Little Jack Horner
Sat in the corner
Eating his Christmas pie
He put his thumb in
and pulled out....who indeed? :-X :P :-* :'( 8)

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2016, 08:47:26 PM »
Tough games coming up for everyone from the looks of things, thanks for the updates as always ag.

Welcome borg etc, been a good division this year!
The Seg

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2016, 08:16:28 PM »
Top of the Table game. The "Mill" v The Seg. This drawn, 0-0 game, will see both sides into FL2 next season. The only issue to sort out, is, who is going up as Champions. The Seg needs more points than The "Mill" to win it, unless he can fill his boots with goals in a couple of games and boost his goal difference. Livermark remain in 3rd place, after out gunning The REAL Madrid today. They have their foot firmly in the gap keeping the promotion door open. Harricam played out a narrow victory against Red Devils Utd. Firmly in the driving seat, at 2-0 up, then the Devils got one back. Was this going to be another draw for Harricam? Well, The Devils Bjorn Free, who was diving like Tom Daley all through the match finally got his marching orders, leaving Harricam to see out the victory. ;) 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2016, 07:44:20 PM »
The "Mill" saw off White Hart Lane 3-0 to remain top of the table. Stallion and Brucie amongst the scorers....again. Shooting the team into FL2, soon. The Seg beat Livermark with a 17th minute goal and hung on to that lead to remain in 2nd place on goal difference. Livermark tried to get back into the game, but the dog remained on the side of the pitch and refused to come on and score an equaliser. Dannie tried to entice it on with free Carlsberg, but the dog, mimed " Pedigree Chum." By the time one of the Sub's had ran to Tesco's, you know the one on the corner by the garage, and returned to the ground, he heard the final whistle and thought sheit, in danish, of course. "We've lost." Harricam, remain in fourth after beating Lunatic Fringe 4-0. Robbie scored another hatrick to seal this victory. Ag is looking for the trap door into 3rd place. It's only visible in certain moonlight, said Elrond. Ag thought thats another story. Subgenius are in 5th place only three points behind third place if there are any slip up's above.

Footnote: FC Basel and The Huckley Way are both in The Champions Shield Quarter Final's tonight. Good Luck FL3 Teams ;) 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2016, 07:09:44 PM »
Maxi the Stallion scored a goal in either Half to seal a 2-0 win over Red Devils Utd. This win has The "Mill" with one hand on the FL3 trophy. The other hand fitmly clutching a pint glass of champagne. To be consumed when the tournament is over, of course. The Seg who had been joint top for so many games, suffered a 0-1 at the feet of Harricam. The Seg have fought well all season, and will, I'm sure, find themselves in FL2 next season. I'm sure they will give an exellent account of themselves in that Division.

Livermark started the day in the 3rd promotion place. Dannie, hand on the tiller sailing straight for FL2. Today they faced a determined Crystal City, who held them to a 1-1 draw. Dannie must have thought it was all over after going 1-0 up in the 75th minute. But Crystal City galloped back up the field to equalise in the 90th minute. As Dannie stared towards the heavens he thought he just caught the backside of a dog vanishing down the players tunnel.

Harricam fumbled their way into the third promotion place. Ag was quoted as saying "it's not over till it's over." We did not know if he was talking about the match/the competition or the 3:15 at Chepstow, or all of them at once. Ag, applauded Gary, for grabbing the winner, then said, but he may not be playing tomorrow, with a glint in his eye. Subgenius beat FC Basel 3-0, to keep the pressurs on that last promotion place. :-X 8)