https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The FA Cup 2018 Thread  (Read 32384 times)

Offline jman

Re: The FA Cup 2017 Thread
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2017, 08:56:51 AM »
Well we'll have to wait and see. United are playing some decent football since November

United were 6th in the PL on 6th November... they haven't moved up or down since... ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 03:03:16 PM »
Well we'll have to wait and see. United are playing some decent football since November

United were 6th in the PL on 6th November... they haven't moved up or down since... ;D ;D ;D

We're 12 points away from the leaders and 4 points away from automatic Champions League qualification. Doesn't sound too shabby to me ;)

And we're currently scoring plenty of goals and not conceding that many.

And in a domestic Cup final on Sunday.

And we have Zlatan 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2017, 08:11:16 PM »
Harsh booking for Herrera there. :-\

Good performance from United so far, although De Gea has made a couple of excellent saves.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2017, 08:27:27 PM »
And that's Herrera off. >:(

No doubt about that booking but the first one was ridiculous. >:(

And Fellaini comes on for Micki.

Elbow in the navel..? That was in the goolies lol :o ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2017, 08:38:36 PM »
Herrera's been asking for that red card for a long time, cheating bastard ;D. De Gea keeping Utd in this

Offline harv

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2017, 08:50:44 PM »
0-0 at halftime, I can't see us going through now. Chelsea will win this during 90 minutes I think. :'(

Offline harv

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2017, 08:58:10 PM »
There you go. 1-0 down. Game over. :'(

Offline harv

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2017, 09:44:12 PM »
Oh well, that's our Treble down the toilet. Such a shame that first booking ruined the game but then Herrera shouldn't have made such a daft foul to get his second one.

I reckon Chelsea will go on to win the competition now and get the Double.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2017, 10:36:24 PM »
Kind of Jose to loan Stoke those Man Utd shirts tonight.

A ban coming for Rojo for that stamp and how the hell was Valencia on the pitch by the end. Utd should have been down to 8.

Referee was dreadful. If he'd booked Jones (I think it was) just before Herrera's second, he probably wouldn't have needed to book Herrera. Then he let so many go before he books Costa (admittedly a yellow card offence) for two fouls no worse than Valencia's first and that two footed lunge for the second, what the hell was that moron Keown on about.

Disappointed withy Costa's behaviour overall. Responding to Rojo winding him up. I reckon there's more to that than just this match. Definitely a nationality/cultural dispute going on there.

Kante must have pockets like the Tardis to fit Pogba in there.

The match at OT is going to be interesting.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline jman

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2017, 08:57:03 AM »
Well at least Jose didn't park the bus.. he just tried to run us over with it instead lol.  I can understand some of the Chelsea fans turning on him last night.. he hasn't exactly enamoured himself with some of his comments since joining United - I completely accept he has to do a job there.. but snide little comments about Chelsea and their fans every now and then, what did he expect.  As for us being a "defensive" team.. 4-0 at stamford bridge wasn't it.. lol

United were diabolical in the 2nd half.. blame 10 men/referee, whatever.. it was all one way traffic.. United didn't score - surprise, surprise.. what did I say harv.. the only chance they had all game and Rashford completely fluffed his lines.. Zlatan would of scored that - no doubt about it.

Kante was brilliant though wasn't he, a 1/3 of the price of Pogba and 300 times better - De Gea as great as those saves were in the 1st half, he really should of saved that shot.

The one team I didn't want in the semis was Spurs as their defense is decent.. the only silver lining is that Kane will probably still be out by the time we play them.

Offline iaskthequestions

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2017, 04:52:00 PM »
Kante is something else. 30mill is a right steal. To think United paid triple that for Pogba. Madness.

Honestly, Harv, please answer me this - Kante or Pogba???

Offline harv

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2017, 06:05:59 PM »
Kante is something else. 30mill is a right steal. To think United paid triple that for Pogba. Madness.

Honestly, Harv, please answer me this - Kante or Pogba???

Kante on current form, but Pogba will have a great second season. Weird how it happens with some players sometimes. Some players have a great first season and then suffer from Second Season Syndrome (like Rashford) and some players have a shite first season and then completely blow people away from the second season onwards. I was expecting Pogba to slot straight in without a problem but those seasons he spent abroad playing easier, less physical and slower paced football has hindered his development. Fergie should never have let him go tbh.

Another concern I have is with Timbo Fosu-Mensah. Van Gaal and Maureen kept/keeps playing him as a defender. He can play in any of the four positions at the back but he's a defensive midfielder, and the best young defensive midfielder I've ever seen. I would rather have had Fosu-Mensah there than Jones last night.

Still, I can't complain too much, we've got back to winning trophies with the FA Cup last season and the League Cup this season.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2017, 11:43:05 PM »
Kante had a great first season and is having an even better second one.

But hey, Jose thought Pogba was the best player on the pitch ...

...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

He's totally fucking lost it.

As for those twats at the F.A and that moron Oliver, Rojo gets away with ANOTHER one.

Not sure if that cunt would get a ban from the F.A for killing someone.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2017, 03:01:13 AM »
I don't know what you're talking about. Rojo never touched him!!! :P

Offline harv

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2017, 09:24:37 PM »
Well that's Chelsea in the Final, hopefully Citeh are going to join them tomorrow. Didn't want Spurs to win the FA Cup because that would put them 4 more FA Cup wins away from beating our total, and I don't want arse to win the FA Cup because that would put us from joint first place to second place in the total number of wins.