https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The FA Cup 2018 Thread  (Read 32398 times)

Offline harv

Re: The FA Cup 2017 Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2017, 06:40:31 PM »
Well the Bitters let me down so I'll be cheering on the Chelsea Rent Boys in the Final :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2017, 08:49:18 PM »
I have a ticket for the final. Quite pleased about that as I had to give up my season ticket at the end of last season. Been to most of the games since Christmas.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline jman

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2017, 08:38:46 AM »
Nice one drags, I haven't been able to go to a game this year  :'(  I have bought a house, got married and been on two holidays though, so, every cloud ;D  I very much doubt I'll be able to get final tickets with only 28k odd allocation as I lost all my loyalty points this season too  :'( 

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2017, 07:47:20 AM »
Well congrats on the wedding and house JMAN.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2017, 05:38:16 PM »
arse go a goal up, looked like hand ball to me though.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 05:41:58 PM by harv »
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2017, 06:30:57 PM »
Chelsea have been half asleep during some parts of that first half and not just with the football. The dozy fuckwits forgot to wear their black armbands but are going to wear them for the second half.

arse were the better side during most of the first 45 minutes, Chelsea need to up their game for the second half.

Offline harv

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2017, 07:11:23 PM »
Fucking hell and now we've seen a equaliser and a red followed by a goal by arse. Chelsea have been fucking awful this evening.

Offline harv

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2017, 07:28:09 PM »
Meh. That's arse breaking our record :(

2-1 final score to arse, Chelsea were shite >:(

Offline harv

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2017, 07:55:25 PM »
On the bright side of things that has HOPEFULLY guaranteed that Wenger is keeping his job lol ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2017, 03:27:47 PM »
All quiet on the Chelsea front here again. At least I don't go missing for a week when we lose lol :P ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2017, 08:04:53 PM »
I;ve never gone missing when we lose, just don't come onto these forums as much anymore, they aren't exactly lively, just you talking to yourself Harv. You should get yourself onto Rocking Soccer - reckon you could get yourself banned from the forums in minutes lol.

We were shocking. First goal was a disgrace. Clear handball and then how they can say he wasn't interfering with play is beyond me. Offside rule is a bit of a joke. Ref was channeling his best Ovrebo.

Still plenty of time after that to wake up though but I think we thought it was a warm up for a 7.45 kick off. Even the injustice of the first goal didn't fire us up.

Fabregas should have started in place of Matic. The two holding players were too deep and Arsenal won everything in midfield. Every second ball dropped to an Arsenal player, we aimlessly played it long onto the head of Mertesacker or into the vacant area where we had no midfielders. Our ball retention was so poor I don't think we could have passed wind.

We were lucky not to be 5 down at the break (just glad it wasn't City in the final or we would have been).

Then, just as it looked like we might have woken up and been getting a foothold in the game, Moses does THAT. What a fucking moron. Most players on a yellow card are very careful, they don't give the ref the opportunity to send them off with a ridiculous attempt at diving. Utterly mindless. I was torn between bombing him out of the club, but he'd make a useful sub as he's quite versatile.

I think that cost us the game ultimately and Arse ended up comfortable winners.

Offline harv

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2017, 10:49:16 PM »
I'll let you off drags seeing as you rarely post on here these days but jman is a different kettle of fish altogether lol. Always ready to take the piss when United lose or even draw but tends to go missing for a while when Chelsea are humiliated, can't remember what match it was but it wasn't so long ago that jman disappeared for a week after Chelsea got beat. Maybe a month or two..? Can't remember when now but it was quite funny lol ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2017, 08:16:27 AM »
Hardly going missing because I don't post for a few days Harv.. especially over a bank holiday weekend.  Like Drags said, its a dead forum - there's no discussion here - so when nobody else is posting but you, I'm going to take the piss out of United.. especially with your stupidly excessive claims (you thought united could still win the league a few months back LOL).  And how you can get humiliated with a score line of 2-1, 48% possession, more shots on goals, just one less on target.. ??  If it finished 4-0 to arsenal (for example ;) ) then yes it would of been humiliation

I think Drags summed the game up nicely though, nothing really to add to that

Offline harv

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2017, 01:59:18 PM »
You disappeared for a week when United completely outclassed you last month ;)

Offline jman

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2017, 03:54:47 PM »
I didn't post for a few weeks before the game either.. so work that one out Clouseau  ::)

We were practically champions before that game anyway.. nothing to hide from at all, we had an off-day, but we are champions ;)