https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Cheltenham  (Read 9282 times)

Offline jman

Re: Cheltenham
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2018, 11:13:40 AM »
I have been doing...

Melon at 16's on the first day - if he had won - £81 profit.
Came 2nd by a nostril hair.. I ended up with £6 profit.

So you still need winners to make any real profit.

Offline jman

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2019, 05:55:44 PM »
Cheletenham 2019 already started.

First race, £20 on Klassical Dream came in - £120 profit - BANG.. then it went downhill lol... nothing until the last race where I had Discorama come in 2nd.  Ended up with £90.50 profit.

Few weird results today, but had Tiger Roll (dead cert) win at 5/4 and Coko Beach in 2nd at 14s - I won £2 profit overall today - wow.

SkyBet have changed their free bet offer on the first race of every day.. up to £20 back as CASH if your horse loses the first race... which came in for me today and quick as you like, the £20 back in my account... basically risk-free betting and Klassical Dream paid off for me in the first race.

Unfortunately I'm just too busy at work these days to watch any of the races - I've only watched one so far, but I am working from home on Friday mainly so I can watch the Gold Cup.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 05:57:44 PM by jman »

Offline jman

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2019, 07:45:12 PM »
£52 profit today, Defi was a "cert" in the first race which came in at 3s, then Siruh Da Lac came in later at 5s, did absolutely nothing in the other races though.

Plus I had Mane to score first last night at 8s, been a decent week, up by about 140, plus an extra 30 if you include the footy.

Offline jman

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2019, 05:47:44 PM »
Wouldn't be Cheltenham if I didn't have a blow-out.. :(

The horse who was my 2nd choice in the first race (20-1) won, of course, I didn't back him.
Backed Kemboy in the Gold Cup who unseated his rider after the first fucking fence, my second choice was Bellshill who pulled up after the 6th or so fence.
Had Shantou Flyer who came 2nd at 8s later on - only salvaged the day slightly with a win in the last race with Early Doors at 5s
Lost £30 - Sky Bet saying £130(ish) profit overall.

Bad day for the horses though with a few being put down :(  Poor Sir Erec in the first race, looked like he completely broke his leg in half - was horrific to watch.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 05:49:51 PM by jman »

Offline harv

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2019, 06:59:51 PM »
The RSPCA told me to stop betting on horsies cos I'm the Kiss Of Death on the poor buggers so I only bet on the Grand National or if I get a tip, but seeing as I'm not well enough to leave my flat most days and that I'm allergic to beer so don't go to the pub any more I don't get many nowadays.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2019, 07:02:11 PM »
I did make a silly bet at 150/1 which I won't reveal the details of in case I put the mockers on it. Only put a pound on so no big deal when it loses lol  ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever