https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: FL61  (Read 15552 times)

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
Re: FL61
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2017, 04:29:53 PM »
Top Picks Day 29

FL1 - Two Teams Head Into Final Day Showdown

Super Imps lead the division by 2 points going into the final day after they battled past Univ Craoiva 1-0. Old Fullerians AFC are the only danger as they moved into 2nd after they ended Mixed Martial Farts title aspirations winning 2-0. Results today also ended The Flashhearts and Floriana FC title dreams. At the bottom results meant that any 2 of 6 teams can be relegated going into the final day. Realale Madrid and Aston Villains still hold the relegation spots despite both winning 2-0 today with both 2 points back of safety. Hoarse Whisperers are just above the dotted line after they defeated Floriana FC 1-0. Three teams are 3 points clear with similar goal differences. Winter Milan defeated The Flashhearts 1-0, The Seg drew The Donks back into the threat of relegation winning 3-0.

Tomorrow
Oi Prasinoi v Realale Madrid
The Donks v Jellybellies
Hoarse Whisperers v The Seg
Winter Milan v Univ Craoiva
Aston Villains v Old Fullerians AFC

FL2 - St Kilda Select Promoted

St Kilda Select joined DVGStars and Fools Utd in promotion after they defeated Team Georgia Mayajay 2-0. DVGStars continued their warm up for the top division with a 1-1 draw with Subgenius. Fools Utd continue their fine form with an impressive 3-0 victory over Liverwood Luddites. Brazilian Piggys will fall just short of promotion as they moved into 4th after they defeated Sporting Messi FC 2-0.

FL3 - KC Shuffle Edge Out In Front

The KC Shuffle lead the division by 1 point with 1 game remaining after they were held by Romasexuals to a 1-1 draw. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs are 2nd after they were defeated 2-1 by App Frod Juniors. FC Basel continued their slide back to the pack after they lost a 7 goal thriller 4-3 to Surreal Madrid who now still have an outside chance of promotion 3 points adrift. Ogres moved to 1 point back of FC Basel after they defeated Callums Liverpool 3-0. Aten Warriors are also 1 point back after they defeated The Delhi Dilemma 3-0.

FL4 - Shakhtar Senseless Are Champions

Shakhtar Senseless were confirmed champions today after they defeated The Rhubarb Triangle 2-0 to remain 4 points clear. Harricam Wanderers kept up their good form with a 4-0 victory over SLB Aguias to confirm their 2nd place. A Selecao Das Quinas moved back into 3rd on goal difference after they defeated Yorkies Strollers 4-0. The Cricketers dropped down to 4th only out of the promotion places by 1 goal after they defeated Rebel Rovers 3-0. Tomorrow the final promotion spot is up for grabs as The Cricketers face Yorkies Strollers and A Selecao Das Quinas play The Negative Amigos.

FL5 - Promotion Places Confirmed As Royals Defeat Touchnplay

Champions Clayton Royals continued their dominance and put an end to Touchnplay promotion hopes after defeating them 2-0. That result means that The Tumbling Sixers, The Blurred Crusade and Wolfberry Tornadoes are promoted. All 3 teams promoted with victories after The Tumbling Sixers won 3-0 against Box To Box. The Blurred Crusade won 5-2 against Somerset Rebels and Wolfberry Tornadoes defeated Kane Versus Ings 5-0.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Baggio

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2017, 05:39:52 PM »
Thanks as always for a great season Steve and good luck to Marv and Rich for tomorrow. Delighted to be playing in FL1 next season and hopefully I can build on the good season we've had this time around!

Also well done to DVG, Fools and St Kilda who will be testing their mettle in the toughest league in the game next season   8)
SL Hibernian

Offline Marv999

« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2017, 05:55:57 PM »
Will be tough for me as deca is playing for a spot in the league next season, but happy to be in second with one game left  :o  8)
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline garzoid

• Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2017, 08:56:59 PM »
I'm not sure I feel like celebrating as I know what's coming in the bear pit that is FL1.  Best of luck to both Marv and the Imps tomorrow, two great managers.  Steve, fantastic stuff as always, I love logging into your dulcet tomes!

Offline Marv999

« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2017, 01:03:04 AM »
I will also add that what Steve puts in extra for us on here keeps me playing in the FL setup. It's great to have something like this around which adds a certain depth and intrigue to every game! Still buzzed every time I get a positive mention in the write ups !

Great job Steve, I'm sure I'm echoing Alot of managers thoughts here when I say thanks for another seasons worth of great match day writeups !
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2017, 06:26:06 AM »
Thanks Del, sad to see you miss out you've had a great season, would have been great to see you have a chance on last day of season.

Cheers Chris, back where you belong after a few seasons away. Hope to see you compete and make a statement next season.

Appreciate that Marv you have had a great couple of seasons in FL and that form has transferred also to the league. Wishing you and Rich the best of luck for today's games. May the victor take the spoils.

Offline davywinter

« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2017, 04:04:42 PM »
FL1 final standings

A great league to be part of Steve, thanks for all the time you put into it
Winter Milan

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2017, 04:41:02 PM »
Top Picks Day 30

FL1 - Super Imps Regain Title, Out With The Old In With The Old

Super Imps were crowned champions today and defended their title winning the league by 4 points with a 2-0 victory over Angel Rrrrs. Old Fullerians AFC finish 2nd after they were held to a 2-2 by Aston Villains, despite it looking like a good result, the scoreline relegates Aston Villains. Realale Madrid defeated already relegated local rival Oi Prasinoi 2-0 but it wasn't good enough to maintain their FL1 status as they go down on goal difference. Hoarse Whisperers and The Seg both can now relax after they both confirmed their status for next season with Hoarse Whisperers defeating The Seg 2-0.

FL2 - DVGStars Show Everyone The Way Home

DVGStars ended the campaign 12 points clear at the top of the division after today they defeated Liverwood Luddites 2-0. Fools Utd finish 2nd after a successful season ended with a 1-1 draw with Naval and Military. St Kilda Select were the final promoted team finishing 5 points clear of 4th after they defeated The Rumour Mill 2-0. Brazilian Piggys finished agonisingly short in 4th place after they defeated The Huckley Way 1-0 today. In a competitive league Corinthian Casuals, Team Georgia Mayajay and Sporting Messi FC were relegated.

FL3 - Phoenix Rises To Be Champions

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs lifted the title today after a great battle for supremacy with The KC Shuffle. Red Devils Utd failed to match the champion today as Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs ran out 3-0 winners. The KC Shuffle ended the season 2nd 2 points back after they blinked first going down 2-1 to App Frod Juniors. FC Basel got back to winning ways at the right time as they were the final team promoted after defeating Romasexuals 1-0. Ogres narrowly missed out on promotion finishing 1 point back despite defeating The Delhi Dilemma 3-0. At the bottom Pyros, The Delhi Dilemma and Callums Liverpool were relegated.

FL4 - Cricketers Edge Out Selecao In Dramatic Promotion Finale

Champions Shakhtar Senseless ended the campaign in style with a 3-0 victory over Corkscrew. Harricam Wanderers finished 2nd 4 points back after a comfortable 5-0 win over Glanford Park. The Cricketers finished the season in 3rd and promoted after edging out A Selecao Das Quinas on a goal difference of 4 goals. Today's result went a long way to determining the places as The Cricketers ran out 7-0 winners over Yorkies Strollers. A Selecao Das Quinas could only manage a 2-0 win over The Negative Amigos to narrowly miss out on promotion. At the bottom Glanford Park and Rebel Rovers were relegated to FL5.

FL5 - Tornadoes Leave Champion Royals In A Spin

Champions Clayton Royals ended the campaign 10 points clear after they ended the season with a rare defeat going down 2-1 to Wolfberry Tornadoes who finish 3rd. The Tumbling Sixers ended the season as runner up after they defeated Somerset Rebels 2-0. The Blurred Crusade were the final promoted team despite going down to a surprise 1-0 defeat to Winners Utd. Touchnplay narrowly missed out on promotion by 5 points but will take the positives out of the season, today they defeated TunnelTiger 4-0.

Congratulations to Super Imps, Friendly League Champion

Thanks to all 80 teams its been a great competition to run.

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2017, 04:53:54 PM »
Steve, thanks again for organising another great competition. m
Rathpeacon

Offline deca

« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2017, 06:21:23 PM »
Thanks for all you efforts Steve,

It's a lot of work maintaining the write ups and we all appreciate it.

First time I've been relegated from FL1,  :) :) :) i could see it coming though over the last few seasons, top 4 teams are awesome, well done to rich for winning again.

I look forward to the challenge of trying to get back into FL1 next season, but will be tough I'm sure.

Cheers

Deca

Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline iwopp

« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2017, 06:47:02 PM »
Always look for your write-ups before i even look at the results Steve  ;D

Thanks for making the fl so much more fun!
jellybellies

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2017, 07:04:52 PM »
Cheers Steve, great write ups.
Think that's the highest i've been all season.
Well done Rich on another title.
Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline herbie88

« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2017, 08:04:42 PM »
Thanks Steven, really enjoyable logging in and seeing the effort you've put into the reports.

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2017, 08:30:44 PM »
I would also like to echo the other managers comment by saying Steve the effort and the quality of your reports has been first class. Really makes it so much more enjoyable when you have someone every day putting in the time to deliver reports not just about my division but seeing what's going on in the other leagues....Superb stuff mate!

Thanks
Joe

Offline richff

« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2017, 08:54:15 PM »
Brilliant work Steve.

You make this competition special and I'm so chuffed to have won!

All the best to everyone for next season. 😊

Rich