https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: FL4 Season 61  (Read 13204 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: FL4 Season 61
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2017, 11:30:09 PM »
didnt get to log in again today for the second time in three days. Looking bleak for me, one point from seven games, need a serious improvement from here on
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2017, 10:07:35 AM »
Hi Cove,

can I make a suggestion. Whenever your on line do your game commitments, if you can, for a day or two ahead. If you have the time to do this, then you can manage the times ahead when you cannot log in. :) Good Luck with your FL4 campaign. 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2017, 04:54:50 PM »

Shakhtar Senseless regain the summit of FL4. That's seven win's out of eight. Today Shakhtar went away to the unbeaten Stow Wanderer's and came away 0-2 winner's. Stow were 0-1 down when they had a player sent off, Russell Ingleaves for a second yellow card. After this Stow could not get back into the game as Shakhtar advertised their skills as Champions elect. The Negative Amigo's became The Positive Amigo's today as they turned on the skill and took the game to Harricam. Despite bag's of possession Harricam found themselves 0-1 down in the 51st minute. Kenny fired in the equaliser on the hour and the game finished 1-1. Ag said "You win some, you lose some, and sometimes you draw I suppose."

The Aguias went away to Corkscrew and came away 0-2 winners They maintain their position in the third promotion spot. Corkscrew have lost two on the bounce but remain in the top half of the table. England remain in fourth place, on goal difference after beating Rebel Rovers 3-0.

The Cricketers had the highest scoring win of the day beating Totton Saints 5-0. Otto Whackhew scored four of those goals. All Penalties. The Cricketers Caretaker commented, "if he does not keep up this scoring momentum Otto will get a golden boot..from me. The Rhubarb Triangle trounced bottom of the table Glanford 4-0. Lou Stooth grabbing a hatrick.

Das Quinas beat Rathpeacon 3-1. They are in 7th place in FL4 but only three points off the third promotion place. Standard Liege lost 0-1 to Yorkie's Stroller's. The Liege game plan looked sound but they could not buy a goal.  ;) 8)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 06:11:04 PM by agadorspartacus »

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2017, 03:19:48 PM »
Hi Cove,

can I make a suggestion. Whenever your on line do your game commitments, if you can, for a day or two ahead. If you have the time to do this, then you can manage the times ahead when you cannot log in. :) Good Luck with your FL4 campaign. 8)

Thanks Agador, couldnt log in yesterday either, that's three times in four days. Got on this morning and won my first game of the season after eight games. Up to four points now! Need to string a few wins together now.
Rathpeacon

Offline Baggio

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2017, 03:39:43 PM »
Love these screenshots Ag, could you tell me how you do it mate?

SL Hibernian

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2017, 03:49:47 PM »
Just click the print screen and then click paste!

If you want to edit the screen, paste it into word or paint and the copy and paste it from there to here.
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2017, 06:28:48 PM »

Totton Saints went away to bottom of the table Glanford Park. They came away 0-1 winners after a hard fought game. They pressed for seventy minutes before grabbing the all important winner. There's a big celebration on in The Rathpeacon Social Club, with extra tables and chairs in the garden and a big screen to watch a re-run of today's game over a few beers. Today the Rath Boys brought home the bacon after beating Rebel Rovers away 0-3.

The Cricketers move into fourth in FL4, one point off the promotion places. They beat Standard Liege 2-0. Whilst things are looking up for The Cricketers, Standard Liege find themselves struggling. Can the team who went unbeaten last season turn things around and start climbing the table. The Negative Amigo's pulled off a 0-1 win away at Yorkie's Strollers. The Pundits felt Yorkie's had more possession but were wasteful playing lots of loose balls.

Stow Wanderers and England played out a 1-1 draw. Stow had their game plan and stuck to it whilst England tried to outfight and out think Stow, but to no avail. Das Quinas had a fantastic 3-1 home win over Corkscrew. The crowd went wild when the home team won the toss to choose end's.

The Rhubarb Triangle visited Harricam and left empty handed, with not a sausage, bugger all in fact. Harricam ran out 3-0 winners with Cuban Pete converting two goals and Carradonna being named Man Of The Match. Aquias took on Shakhtar in what was understandably the Match of the Day. Shakhtar where top of the table at the start of the day and The Aguias where in third. In a hard fought game The Aguias took all three points 1-0. They remain in third place but now only one point of Shakhtar in second. After today's victory Harricam again, lead FL4. ;) 8)

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 11:38:41 AM by agadorspartacus »

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2017, 06:34:04 PM »
Just click the print screen and then click paste!

If you want to edit the screen, paste it into word or paint and the copy and paste it from there to here.

Thanks for this Cove. It may well work. Feel free to demonstrate. In Season 60 FL5 I asked my youngest Son to post the table. For his effort from within the game he posted black and white tables. 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2017, 06:40:27 PM »
Love these screenshots Ag, could you tell me how you do it mate?

I wish I could take the credit, but to continue the story from the post above. After asking my youngest Son I then turned to my middle Son and explained I wanted the post to look like the game in all it's glory. He use's a website that is not Sunday league to post the screen shot. When he post's the FL4 division later I'll try and get him to write simple step by step instructions. If he's busy and on the way out etc I will get him to do it tomorrow. 8)

Offline Baggio

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2017, 07:41:17 PM »
Perfect mate, thanks :)
SL Hibernian

Offline Booker

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2017, 09:06:04 AM »
My caretaker manager touchnplay is doing a fine job whilst I sit on my lazy ass sunning my self in Greece! Yammas!

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2017, 05:19:48 PM »

Harricam won at home today 3-0 v Yorkie's Strollers. Harricam remain top of FL4 and, indeed, have opened up a four point gap at the top. Ag held up two finger's on each hand to indicate four points. However he was cautioned by police for what they thought was an alternate message. The Pundits reported that second placed Shakhtar were outplayed for long parts of today's game against The Cricketers. However they went one up in the 34th minute and tried their best to hold onto their lead. However in the 83rd minute The Cricketers bagged the equaliser via a penalty and the game finished 1-1.

England move into the third promotion place with a 5-0 thrashing of Glanford Park. Jamie Vardy bagging two of the goals. In a fiercely fought battle of a game with no quarter given Das Quinas beat Totton Saints 3-1. Possession wise there was nothing in it, but Das Quinas converted more of their chances.

The Rhubarb Triangle beat The Aguias 2-1. The Triangle were two up before The Aguias grabbed a late consolation goal in the 87th minute. The Aguias trudged off the pitch knowing they had dropped out of the promotion places. Corkscrew put Rathpeacon to the sword with a 4-0 victory. Hilly Billy was amongst the goals adding two to his seasons tally.

Stow Wanderers v The Negative Amigo's was another hard fought game. They both had an equal share of the ball but Stow's Hugh De Mann was on goal scoring form today. He put away his three chances for a hatrick giving Stow a 3-1 victory. Standard Liege are back to winning ways today. They beat Rebel Rovers at a 3-0 canter.  8)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 06:02:10 PM by agadorspartacus »

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2017, 08:31:20 PM »
another day that I didn't get to log in  :(
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2017, 06:50:47 PM »

Glanford Park remain anchored firmly to the foot of FL4. They entertained second to bottom at Kick Off, Rathpeacon . By the end of the game Rathpeacon ran out 0-3 winners and moved out of the relegation zone. The Aguias whacked Totton Saints 5-0 today. They move into fourth in the table, remaining outside the promotion places on goal difference. SLB Jonas racked up a hatrick.

Yorkie's Strollers came down to earth with a bump as second placed Shakhtar ran away 0-3 winners. Shakhtar dominated from the first whistle. It was Stow Wanderers v Standard Liege. It was hard to separate the teams as they battled for an opening. Stow got the goal to take the game 1-0. Standard justifiably felt they deserved the draw.

The Negative Amigo's went away to Rebel Rovers and walloped them 0-8. Val Crow scored a double hatrick and was passing the ball round to all involved to sign it. The Cricketers and Corkscrew huffed and puffed but could not blow each other's houses down. Instead they had to settle for a 1-1 draw.

Das Quinas moved into the third promotion place after a slim 1-0 home victory over The Rhubarb Triangle. England came to Harricam's Stadium in a buoyant mood as before today's fixture they were third in FL4. It was a tight game score wise with Harricam taking the game 2-1. Lots of Harricam possession was no use in front of goal. Ag stood in stunned silence at the end of the game when St. Mooey The Good ran out Man of The Match. ;) 8)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 07:33:31 PM by agadorspartacus »

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2017, 11:04:51 PM »
Finally some movement in the right direction, tough test tomorrow.....
Rathpeacon