https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: FL4 Season 61  (Read 13196 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: FL4 Season 61
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2017, 11:12:09 PM »
Back to back 1-0 defeats for me. I've drawn a lot of games and lost a lot by one or two goals this season. It's very frustrating, I seem to struggle to score this year, not sure what has changed between this season and others.

Four games left and I'm still in relegation trouble :-(
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2017, 09:44:00 AM »
Back to back 1-0 defeats for me. I've drawn a lot of games and lost a lot by one or two goals this season. It's very frustrating, I seem to struggle to score this year, not sure what has changed between this season and others.

Maybe you could try using your three substitutes to remove from the field of play your worst Defender, worst midfielder and worst striker. You choose via advanced tactics when to do this. Have a look at some of the FL Teams to see the tactic in action. :) 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2017, 12:40:28 PM »

Maybe you could try using your three substitutes to remove from the field of play your worst Defender, worst midfielder and worst striker. You choose via advanced tactics when to do this. Have a look at some of the FL Teams to see the tactic in action. :) 8)

Also I can see your training Otto Whackhew up into a top striker but he is not there yet. I would play Stu Pitt from the start or bring him on as a 15 minute sub for Otto. Your not scoring much in FL4 as good defenders are out classing Otto 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2017, 06:55:26 PM »
Rebel Rovers hosted top of the table Shakhtar and went down 0-6. The Shakhtar machine rolls on while their fans keep rocking. Glanford Park visited The Negative Amigo's and were dismissed 1-4.

Rathpeacon went down 1-2 at home to The Aguias. The promotion chances of The Aguias are so slim to be almost non existent. The two teams directly above them need to both lose their last three matches. A tall order, indeed. Totton Saints beat Yorkie's Strollers 4-0 but are not out of the woods yet as far as relegation is concerned.

Corkscrew were well beaten at home 0-3 by Stow Wanderers. Standard Liege took on second placed Harricam and it was all square until the 55th minute when Standard's Hugo First put through his own net. Harricam took the game 0-2 and Ag was pleased to still have a narrow tilt at the title. He told his players, "The title is out of our hands."

The Cricketers kept their promotion hopes alive with a slim 0-1 victory over The Rhubarb Triangle. Tomorrow is a make or break for The Cricketers. Their promotion rivals Das Quinas take on Shakhtar and they need a Shakhtar victory to aid their own promotion push. But, tomorrow is another day. As today Das Quinas beat England 0-2 to maintain themselves in third place in FL4. The Das Quinas team and Manager know they need a result tomorrow. ;) 8)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2017, 10:56:52 PM »

Also I can see your training Otto Whackhew up into a top striker but he is not there yet. I would play Stu Pitt from the start or bring him on as a 15 minute sub for Otto. Your not scoring much in FL4 as good defenders are out classing Otto 8)

Thanks Ag, I'll give it a try
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2017, 04:51:23 PM »
Shakhtar did what they do best. Again they got an all important 1-0 win and in the process not drop any points. The pundits were split but a majority thought Das Quinas possibly deserved something from the game. But it was not to be and they drop into fourth on goal difference. The Cricketers could not fully capitalise on the Das defeat as they tried their best to defeat The Negative Amigo's. However the game remained 0-0. Was it a point gained or two dropped for The Cricketers? Time will tell. Goal difference is equal at 37. However The Cricketers have two more goals scored.

Friday 30th June

Rebel Rovers V The Cricketers
Yorkie's Strollers V Das Quinas

Saturday 1st July

Yorkie's Strollers v The Cricketers
The Negative Amigo's v Das Quinas

The battle for third place could go to the wire. :o ??? ::) :P :-X 8)

Second placed Harricam went to Rebel Rovers and came away 0-3 winners. It was a great game said Ag. It always is when you win.. ;)

Today Glanford Park and Rebel Rovers face the drop into FL5. They both need to win their last two games and Rathpeacon lose their last two games.  ;) 8)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 05:21:44 PM by agadorspartacus »

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2017, 10:32:07 PM »
I;m good at losing if that helps
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2017, 07:14:35 AM »
I;m good at losing if that helps

I think you have done enough and will survive to mount a campaign in FL4 in Season 62 ;) 8)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2017, 02:11:37 PM »
It is still possible that three teams are relegated
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2017, 03:19:22 PM »
A win at last, puts me up the 12th, the highest I've been all season!!!!

A draw tomorrow should keep me safe, (all those very narrow defeats means my goal difference is better than those around me).
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2017, 07:18:41 PM »
Shakhtar Senseless were crowned FL4 Champions today. Four points clear. Well Done that Manager. We await the Managers victory address to the FL4  masses. Shakhtar beat the Rhubarb Triangle 2-0 to take the spoils. It's been a tussle but Harricam finish in second as they never got the chance to nip in and cause an upset. Today Harricam went to fifth placed Aguias and game home 0-4 winners.

The battle still going strong is for the third promotion place. Das Quinas moved into third place after a 0-4 away win V Yorkie's Strollers. The Cricketers were away at Rebel Rovers and ran out 0-3 winners. It's all on the final game. All about focus. ;)

So Rebel rovers are relegated. Glanford could be following them after the final game. ;) 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2017, 07:20:05 PM »
A win at last, puts me up the 12th, the highest I've been all season!!!!

A draw tomorrow should keep me safe, (all those very narrow defeats means my goal difference is better than those around me).

Well Done. Your safe. Steve said two teams relegated. Your well out of it. 8)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2017, 10:14:58 PM »
Yorkie could still change his mind and enter next season, then three teams go down.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2017, 03:22:56 PM »
Back to back wins for me for the first and only time this season. Finished 12th, nothing to be proud of in that but at least i have kept my FL4 status under my own steam and not by relying on others.

Ag, thanks for your advice earlier, I think it certainly helped me in the run in and thanks for keep this thread going through the season. Your reports added a lot to the season.
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2017, 07:16:20 PM »
Back to back wins for me for the first and only time this season. Finished 12th, nothing to be proud of in that but at least i have kept my FL4 status under my own steam and not by relying on others.

Ag, thanks for your advice earlier, I think it certainly helped me in the run in and thanks for keep this thread going through the season. Your reports added a lot to the season.

Thanks for that, on two levels. Always pleased to help others get on within the game and get more out of it and on the other level it makes doing the write up's worth while if other managers enjoy them, and even more so if, like you they join in the going's on in the thread. 8)