https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Premiership 2017-2018 Thread  (Read 63703 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Premiership 2017-2018 Thread
« Reply #300 on: May 04, 2018, 09:54:42 PM »
1-0 final score and that was embarrassing  :'(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #301 on: May 05, 2018, 11:33:22 PM »
Oh shit. Fergie has had a brain haemorrhage :o

He's recovering from brain surgery at the moment apparently, hope they caught it in time for him to make a full recovery.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline jman

« Reply #302 on: May 08, 2018, 10:09:40 AM »
Well I can't quite believe that we still have a chance of top 4 (3rd even) - providing we win our last two games, Liverpool have to win to finish ahead of us of goal difference, and spurs need 4 points from their remaining two.   

I can't see either of them slipping up that badly unfortunately, regardless of what happens in the FA Cup final, its been a crap season for us and I think Conte is destined for the scrap pile, champions league or no champions league.  I think he's a good tactical manager, but too many bust-ups with key players along with criticizing the transfer policy will not serve him well.. Costa should never have been sold and we'd have been much better up front with him there - you can see already when you have a big guy up top (Giroud) that the team play much better, Morata is great with his head but doesn't have the physical presence we need.

Offline harv

« Reply #303 on: May 10, 2018, 08:38:06 PM »
West Ham and United go in level at half-time with no goals scored. United have been the best side in that first half and are only going in level thanks to their keeper having a great game and making three good saves.

Offline harv

« Reply #304 on: May 10, 2018, 09:33:19 PM »
Handbags at dawn from the Hammers lol. Noble should have got a red card there but escaped with a booking.

Offline harv

« Reply #305 on: May 10, 2018, 09:40:47 PM »
0-0 final score and that's second place sewn up. United should have won the game in the first half tbh, the second half the Hammers improved on their first half performance but I can't remember De Gea making any saves

Offline harv

« Reply #306 on: May 13, 2018, 04:47:26 PM »
Fucking he'll, what's going on with Spurs? Last I saw they were 1-2 down and now they're 5-4 up :o

United 1-0 up, pretty boring game so far tbh. :(

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #307 on: May 14, 2018, 12:17:06 AM »
What an utterly spineless gutless performance from Chelsea. Apart from Kante they can all fuck off and take the board with them.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #308 on: May 14, 2018, 01:03:17 PM »
It's been pretty obvious for quite some time that Conte has lost the dressing room. Hopefully that's going to prevent you from winning the FA Cup this week! ;D