https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 139384 times)

Offline stupac

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #1215 on: February 24, 2023, 03:21:16 PM »
Wow what a finish to the season! Any one of 3 could have taken it in the last few games!

Congrats Acorns and unlucky to Mobtown, missing out on the final game.
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline Walpster

« Reply #1216 on: February 24, 2023, 06:23:48 PM »
Ended up being a very good season, very unlucky to miss out on the title on the last game! I would quit if it happened to me  ;) ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gull

« Reply #1217 on: February 24, 2023, 06:52:39 PM »
Wow what an end to the season, Acorn Raiders sneaks in at the death. Cruel end for Mobtown FC who was top of the league with 2mins to play.

Controversial end in the penultimate game of the season between Arcadia Bay & Mobtown FC. Nutter with Pieman? 4 injuries for Mobtown FC & 2 out for the crucial clash with Margate!

Offline Gull

« Reply #1218 on: March 02, 2023, 07:11:23 AM »
Will be setting my team on Counter Attack and Pansy for the season, look at returning for the next one.

Offline ourminger

• IG
« Reply #1219 on: March 02, 2023, 05:39:41 PM »
Controversial end in the penultimate game of the season between Arcadia Bay & Mobtown FC. Nutter with Pieman? 4 injuries for Mobtown FC & 2 out for the crucial clash with Margate!

Perhaps... but just like the real thing, its part of the game. There are bits I can control and bits I cannot.

I made a huge error playing against you earlier in the season--lost 1-6. Had multiple players erroneously out of position. Totally within my control.

More sour about that then I am another manager playing nutter/psycho when its unnecessary.
Mobtown FC

Offline stupac

« Reply #1220 on: March 02, 2023, 09:38:21 PM »
I can assure you there was no ill intention in that game on my part. It just happened to be a game where I absolutely had to win if I was going to win the title, so I took a risk with higher aggression.
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline ourminger

• IG
« Reply #1221 on: April 20, 2023, 02:11:53 PM »
PMS back?!
Mobtown FC