https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: E3 2018  (Read 4451 times)

Offline Late

E3 2018
« on: June 10, 2018, 11:59:38 AM »
EA have gone already. The main pressers are coming this week...

Highlights include (our time):
Sun 21:00 Microsoft
Mon 02:30 Bethesda
Mon 18:00 Squeenix
Mon 21:00 Ubi
Tues 02:00 Sony
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 05:02:04 PM by Late »
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

Re: E3 2018
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 04:08:25 PM »
Hope to see some RDR2 gameplay,  has to be the biggest game this year.

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 07:50:27 PM »
Hoping that Fallout 76 is going to be good but if the rumours of it being an online game are true I won't go near it. The Fallout and Elder Scrolls games should be single player only imo.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 10:20:44 PM »
Well Microsoft showed Fallout 76, but no real idea whether its online only or not.. I'm in the same boat, I won't touch it if its an MMO.

Shame about Forza Horizon 4 being MMO based - actually looked pretty good - but it is being released on XGP on release.  XGP is getting a boatload of games (some from today) as well.. shame I own or have played most of them already - but XGP is definitely well-worth it now (if it wasn't before).

I guess the biggest news story is that Microsoft Studios formed another studio.. and bought out 4 other independents to create exclusives for it including Ninja Theory (DMC series).

Hah, I just saw there is a new Super Meat Boy game coming too... fuck me the original did my head in lol

New Tomb Raider looks good too, interested in that - September 14th too.. not too far away.

And of course Halo Infinite shown at the start of the conference, no gameplay trailer, but looks like it harks back to the older games from the teaser.

Just seen Dying Light 2 - excited for that - ended up loving the 1st one.

Not finished yet, but I imagine Gears will finish off the show since Halo was shown at the start?

Edit:
Battletoads is back!!!!  Awesome lol.

Okay, Gears Pop (WTF), Gears Tactics (PC Only for some reason) and Gears 5 just revealed (as thought) - also free with XGP!!

Dunno what Spencer is prattling on about now - something about playing your xbox one games on your phone and PC??

And that's it.. nope... one last thing.. looks like Superhot lol.. its actually CyberPunk 2077 - not sure why they finished on that - although it did look pretty good.

An OK to Good conference I guess.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 10:42:50 PM by jman »

Offline jman

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 07:54:13 AM »
Fallout 76 has been confirmed as Online only... sucks.
New Doom game (Doom Eternal) and new Wolfenstein game announced
New Elder Scrolls game:  Elder Scrolls VI... awesome!

Offline stupac

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 06:09:21 PM »
Don't know why they announced Elder Scrolls 6 or Starfield or whatever it was called. Can't remember exactly what Todd Howard said but he defienitely said something about next gen when introducing Starfield and that TES6 would be the game after that.

So not until PS5 / XB2 then?  :'(

New Elder Scrolls Blades looked ok but not interested in playing anything on mobile. I think Howard said they would try and get it on as many systems as possible, (could have misheard that) so if that comes to consoles that could be fun.

Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline harv

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 06:28:09 PM »
Elder Scrolls Blades could be okay I guess, they're doing a VR version too but I can't see it being anywhere near as good as Skyrim VR and Fallout 4 VR.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever