https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: I want to purchase SL.  (Read 33721 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: I want to purchase SL.
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2018, 06:43:50 PM »
I'd take another look at the CatGames information on Companies House Kush, there only appears to be two directors as I've mentioned above. Link again is as follows:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03912552/filing-history

I've had a quick nose around and under the "Total exemption small company accounts" under the filling history tab there's a PDF which goes into more financial detail around the year of 2016. If I've worked this out correctly there seemed to be £5,353 in assets but £11,597 in liabilities leaving a figure of -£6,244. There appeared to be other long term liabilities too so what Junior said about the debt was correct.

In all fairness to Junior he's always managed to reply and despite the lack of game improvements he has kept it running for a long amount of time. Whether that's for financial gain, the love of SL or keeping it going in respect to the late Terry Ricketts who knows. I know I've only been back 5mins but If he were to relenquish control of SL I'd hope Kush or whoever shows the same reliability and can keep it running for the SL diehards who've been playing for years, with significant ME improvements too!  ;)

Thanks dude much appreciated.

Just had a quick skim through.... So the only directors left are Junior and Asseum as Sally left her post.
Very interesting to see the amount of shareholders.

Cat Games officially dissolved at the beginning of the year which means that Cat Games have officially closed their business. SL is still up and running though.... Does this mean the business now running illegally/fraudulently? If the company has dissolved and people can still buy credits, who is taking this money? Is dissolving a company a tactic in order to clear debts? Don't really know much when it comes to these things but I will have discussions with someone I know who does. 

Will need to look into this properly in full detail which I will do so during the weekend.

Who exactly owns CatGames / SL these days? A quick look on Companies House shows that CatGames has been dissolved, so presumably there isn't such a company anymore. 7 of the 9 directors have resigned leaving two that are active, which are Cedric McMillian (I take it this is Junior?) and a Assem Alireza who resides in Saudi Arabia. Theoretically, would these be the two people you would need to "buy" off? Admittedly somebody more intelligent than me would need to confirm this as I haven't really got a clue regarding Companies House documents / accountancy etc!

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03912552/officers

You are right though Gull, I will have to speak to Junior or Assem. If anyone here knows more information regarding this, I would really appreciate it if you could explain this.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 07:08:05 PM by captain_kush »
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2018, 07:16:52 PM »
Sundayleague is now run by a company called CMGamers.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2018, 08:37:19 PM »
Sundayleague is now run by a company called CMGamers.

Hi Steven,

Were did you get this information from if you don't mind me asking?

Do they have a website? I've tried to google them but couldn't find anything. I'm leaving work now so when I get back home, I will research
Forum Admin

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2018, 08:42:05 PM »
I believe at the beginning at the year or late last year, Junior put a message on latest news saying he had sole control but had to rename company. As and when you buy credits you will see that the merchant is CMGamers.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Gull

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2018, 08:59:54 PM »
That ties in with the CatGames being dissolved on the 2nd January 2018. There certainly won't be any Companies House information about "CMGamer" until a year of trading

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2018, 10:04:59 PM »
I believe at the beginning at the year or late last year, Junior put a message on latest news saying he had sole control but had to rename company. As and when you buy credits you will see that the merchant is CMGamers.

Ok cool, so that means Junior has 100% stake and control. He's the man I need to get in contact with! I have found some personal details online which I will not post here and try to get in contact
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2018, 10:06:44 PM »
That ties in with the CatGames being dissolved on the 2nd January 2018. There certainly won't be any Companies House information about "CMGamer" until a year of trading

Yes, starting to make a bit of sense now. Slowly getting there.

Whether my idea succeeds or fails, atleast I can say to myself that I tried.
Forum Admin

Offline Wizard1234

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2018, 05:44:27 AM »
Kush the effort alone your putting in now shows what you could do for the game mate! Hope everything works out!

Tony
Wizards FC

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2018, 08:52:35 AM »
Just want to concur with what Tony said. This game could be huge again it once was. So much has changed in terms of internet gaming since sundayleague fell back to one server. Im sure it would work out much better if relaunched again, there is no other game like this out there.
Rathpeacon

Gull

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2018, 10:30:37 AM »
Another thing I forgot to mention was whether SL going forward could benefit from some kind of member ownership of the game.

The brief video below succinctly explains how football trusts work in the professional game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-2lPxgtC60

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2018, 12:47:07 PM »
I have fantastic news. I have been in touch with Junior and will be holding further talks.
Forum Admin

Offline deca

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2018, 04:52:11 PM »
Brilliant news, that has made my day  :) :)
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2018, 11:06:45 PM »
Brilliant news, that has made my day  :) :)

Thanks Deca and me to!

Junior is interested in selling in order to move this game forward. Currently in the process of trying to set up a call/meeting for further serious talks.

Will keep everyone updated.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 11:15:53 PM by captain_kush »
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2018, 11:56:19 PM »
Just created a poll on this thread so would appreciate it a lot if you could all vote.

Thanks.
Forum Admin

Offline davef

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2018, 03:58:46 AM »
I haven't voted (yet) because the only option I might vote for would be the first one and "improvement" could only, by definition, be a good thing. And I know this isn't a democratic process.

But "improvements" is a bit too vague?  SL2 was supposed to be an improvement on SL1 and, for some, maybe it was but for me (and others?) it certainly wasn't. So I'm very definitely not anti new ownership, because I doubt we can go on the way we're going for much longer and it wouldn't be my money being invested (well very little of it would be and not immediately) but it would be a shame if it (and undiscussed "improvements" and "new features") caused me (and some others?) to eventually (and sadly) have to find something grown-up and useful to do with the time we currently spend on SL  :D
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 04:41:01 AM by davef »