https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: FL72  (Read 10515 times)

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
FL72
« on: November 20, 2018, 08:09:10 PM »
Welcome to Friendly League 72

60 teams battle for the glory, battle to avoid disappointment and battle to be the best they can be. There will be many twists and turns over the next month, who will be bringing home an early Christmas present and who will be drowning their sorrows over a glass of fizz.

Here's to a great competition and hope you all achieve your ambitions.

Murrays Predictions

FL1
Super Imps
The Seg
Hoarse Whisperers

FL2
Steaua Sudului
Rathpeacon
Old Fullerians AFC

FL3
Fremington
Westeros XI
Corinthian Clowns

FL4
Kushberry FC
Spartak
Blue Star Knights
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: FL72
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 10:09:19 PM »
Can't believe that I could be tipped for promotion from FL2, that's very unlikely.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, HOPE FL72 WILL BE THE BEST YET
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 02:37:08 AM »
FL 2:-

I agree with Steve:-

Rathpeacon
Old Fullerians AFC
Steaua Sudului
 :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Gull

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 10:20:34 AM »
Be a step up in class this season and not expecting promotion this time around, I've seen Cove's well documented struggles in FL3 and my team is certainly weaker than his. Westeros will surely occupy one of the top 3, so I would imagine it would be a fight for the last 2 promotion places.

Offline skally

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 11:43:24 AM »
team gel,team fitness and  team stats will win end of the day.... tactics dont count much with this match engine that it sooooooo out dated

Offline jimbo

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2018, 11:04:52 AM »
Welcome to Friendly League 72

60 teams battle for the glory, battle to avoid disappointment and battle to be the best they can be. There will be many twists and turns over the next month, who will be bringing home an early Christmas present and who will be drowning their sorrows over a glass of fizz.

Here's to a great competition and hope you all achieve your ambitions.

Murrays Predictions

FL1
Super Imps
The Seg
Hoarse Whisperers

FL2
Steaua Sudului
Rathpeacon
Old Fullerians AFC

FL3
Fremington
Westeros XI
Corinthian Clowns

FL4
Kushberry FC
Spartak
Blue Star Knights

Thank you for setting this up Steve  8)

The FL continues to get stronger and FL1 is going to be very challenging this season  :)
Fulham's Finest

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2018, 05:30:06 PM »
Thanks Jimbo I appreciate that..

However I think the time is right to say I will be taking a break from the game at the end of the season. Im going out on top with my final season being in FL1 and my league form has improved.

Its been a great 5 years in charge of The Friendly League and The 4 editions of The World Cup and I thank you all for playing your part in these competitions.

I hope the next person to organise The Friendly League will take it on and keep the good times going.

As of the 27th December I will go on holiday mode, but I do hope to return next year, however my main goal now is to win Conference 2 this season, I can dream anyway.

Regards Steve
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2018, 06:03:22 PM »
Steven, I would like to carry on in your footsteps.  If you private message me I would be privileged to carry this on for you. Please let me know  the details and I can assure you of a very prompt reply.  :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Wizard1234

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2018, 06:45:48 PM »
Sad to hear that Steve! Thanks for all you hard work an hope to see you back very soon 8)

Tony
Wizards FC

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2018, 06:48:04 PM »
Steve, sorry to hear this. Hope you and your's are all fine. Who need's attack or counter never mind defence? Hand the FL set up to Mr. Consistent, Brian. He will do us all proud ;) 8)

Offline 3 Eyed Raven

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2018, 06:56:45 PM »
Steven.  I understand the need to take a break from this but thanks for all that you have done to make it so enjoyable.  Your competitions are brilliantly organised and it was a highlight to read your sports journalist style reviews.
3 Eyed Raven

Westeros XI
DVG Stars being Rebuilt

Gull

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2018, 07:00:14 PM »
That's a shame to hear, hopefully you can return next year refreshed. Many thanks for the organising. In the meantime I'd be delighted for Brian to take over and I look forward to playing in the CSI-Friendly League next season  ;)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2018, 09:06:16 PM »
Steve,

I just want to say thanks for all the efforts that you have put into FL over many years. Without your hard work, I think SundayLeague would have ended a long time ago. Best of luck, you have certainly earned a well deserved break.
Rathpeacon

Offline deca

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2018, 10:57:47 AM »
All the best Steve,

i know how much effort it takes to run a competition, and you've done a brilliant job over the last 5 seasons, Have a good break, but know you'll be back again soon!!! and maybe back to a new improved version of the game

Regards

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline iwopp

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2018, 11:53:25 AM »
Hope you're back soon Steve. We all appreciate the time and effort you put into the fl
jellybellies