https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Battle of Britain  (Read 9194 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Battle of Britain
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2018, 07:21:52 PM »
Ag,

Maybe as extra punishment they should play a striker in goals for the next game?  ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2018, 07:38:18 PM »
Interesting suggestion :P :-\ ::) :o 8)

Offline Angele

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2018, 10:22:30 PM »
So Eamonn is back in the game. But the other three first day non countering offenders were up to it again. No extra credits then. A new offender in Under the Radar. So they have lost their Christmas get off clause. I think Angel, The Piggies and Western Tigers should play Attack only for the next two games to restore other Manager's faith in them. ;) 8)

I can live with that ;D. Today I played all the reserves I could and won. And my star player was a brand new defender who hadn't made a single appearance before. So maybe tactics are more important than players (which make one wonder why we bother buying and training decent players?) but also shows that, in too many ways, this game is often nonsense. Currently nonsense that is --- and hopefully a relaunch can sort it all out.

Offline davef

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2018, 12:22:26 AM »
So Eamonn is back in the game. But the other three first day non countering offenders were up to it again. No extra credits then. A new offender in Under the Radar. So they have lost their Christmas get off clause. I think Angel, The Piggies and Western Tigers should play Attack only for the next two games to restore other Manager's faith in them. ;) 8)

I can live with that ;D. Today I played all the reserves I could and won. And my star player was a brand new defender who hadn't made a single appearance before. So maybe tactics are more important than players (which make one wonder why we bother buying and training decent players?) but also shows that, in too many ways, this game is often nonsense. Currently nonsense that is --- and hopefully a relaunch can sort it all out.

Yes dear.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2018, 05:06:14 PM »
I thought we were all playing Counter Attack until I got to Jellybellies. Iwopp lost today but was using multiple tactics. That's your one life gone. Anymore and there is no share of the credits. ;) 8)

Offline iwopp

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2018, 06:53:32 PM »
 :-[
jellybellies

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2018, 05:30:18 PM »
Menagerie lost their on life chance as they played Defence for 90 minutes ::) ;) 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2018, 07:00:13 PM »
Husband and Wife play the wrong tactics..again ::) ;) 8)

Offline Wizard

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2018, 07:56:34 PM »
Menagerie lost their on life chance as they played Defence for 90 minutes ::) ;) 8)

I know, balls. I forgot to set up tactics yesterday as I was dragged out Christmas shopping. Didn't realise until 3.03pm when I was like SHIITTE... I logged in and actually set up tactics hoping that it would work, but it didn't.

Still drew against them, though. I suspect I would have lost heavily had we both played counter!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 08:00:08 PM by Wizard »
Menagerie
7-1-1

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2018, 03:58:50 PM »
The usual suspects not playing counter only tactics ;) 8)

Offline Angele

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2018, 02:43:13 AM »
Husband and Wife play the wrong tactics..again ::) ;) 8)

Apologies. Again.  We have wi-fi problems and are having to rush all set-ups. Not an excuse, just an explanation.  Hopefully we haven't damaged the competition too much.

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2018, 06:21:28 PM »
Under the Radar lose out in a share of the end of tournament credits. They slipped into Defence tactics :o :P 8) 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2018, 04:10:48 PM »
Everybody played Counter only. An achievement. Well Done everyone ;) 8)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2018, 04:28:53 PM »
Great job team  ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2018, 05:24:58 PM »
Jellybellies played the dreaded multi tactics and fall out of the end of Season credit give away to all who stick within the rules ;) 8)