https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Anything Video Game Related Coming To You From Father Christmas..?  (Read 4042 times)

Offline harv

I've decided to treat myself to an Elite Dangerous Voice Pack. If you spend $10 on Voice Attack you can get these voice packs with loads of famous sci-fi TV and film actors and actresses doing the voices for your on-board computer.

I was very tempted to go for either Avon from Blake's 7 or Tom Baker, Data and Q from Star Trek were also very tempting but I've decided to go for the Brian Blessed one instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vepofNIcoo

Gordon's Aliiiiiiiiiiive!!! ;D

Apart from that I don't have any plans to buy any games because I'm trying to cut down on my spending because I'm saving up to get myself a Yaw VR motion simulator next year:

They should be shipping to Kickstarter backers soon so hopefully the reviews are going to be good, they don't look too comfortable to sit in but appearances here could be deceptive. If you can end up sitting in these things for a few hours without a problem then I'm grabbing one of these things. Elite Dangerous, driving sims and flight sims are going to be AMAZING using one of these things!!!
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

Re: Anything Video Game Related Coming To You From Father Christmas..?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 03:41:08 PM »
I got myself the Brian Blessed voice pack and it's awesome lol

Worth. Every. Penny.

I ended up spending £8.25 on the Voice Attack application and £14.99 on the Vasco Voice pack. I think I'm going to need to train the Voice recognition a bit more but I've got a cold and my nose is blocked up so better if I wait until I've gotten rid of that.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Late

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 08:48:07 PM »
Exchanged gifts with a few of the kids' friends yesterday, and they got me RDR2. I'm one happy bunny. Wasn't expecting that at all 😎

I'm going to give it a few days before I fire it up, though. I'm currently playing AC Origins. It's okay, but definitely not a great game. I want to finish the story but if I start playing something else I doubt I'll come back to it.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 01:22:42 PM »
I got Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Jurassic World Evolution but I bought Drawful 2 and Quiplash to play over the festive season, very fun games if you are hosting any kind of party or have a lot of family over... highly recommend

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 04:32:43 PM »
I had Brian Blessed shouting 'you'd better fasten your seat belt, this is going to be a bumpy ride!!!' when I engaged my warp drive yesterday lol ;D

So good. This was worth every penny I paid for it 8)

I'm tempted to get one of the others now, either Paul Darrow (Avon from Blake's 7), Brent Spiner (Data from TNG), John de Lancie (Q from Star Trek) or Tom Baker (the fourth Doctor).