https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: C8 --- Seriously????  (Read 3318 times)

Offline Angele

C8 --- Seriously????
« on: January 25, 2019, 02:26:50 AM »
Last night FC Town of Luton (2nd in the league) played Evil Pixie and got clobbered. Not in the result (Luton won 13-0) but by a team that, with two suspended players and nothing to gain played Psycho against a mixture of Normal and Pansy. Luton picked up 6 injuries and (ridiculously?) a Red card and now appear to have 5 injured players with a total 24 weeks out between them.

Tonight I (in 3rd place) play Evil Pixie and my team was set up to play Pansy. Now I see Evil Pixie have switched to Nutter. Left like that I would also have sustained some big injuries. As it is, I'll have to play Nutter, probably incurring cards --- but that'd be better than big injuries.

Neither case could have been down to dull Holiday mode surely --- it just doesn't do stuff like that. So it was deliberate.

The other team at the top is Fools United. All I can say about that is that in their one league encounter, Evil Pixie, with Cecil Dingberry reffing, played Pansy (with no ATs) for the full 90.

Now that is not evidence and I sure at least one manager will be quick to deny any naughtiness but I am going to ask the admins to investigate and, hopefully, throw Evil Pixie out of SL because their manager is clearly at best, going against the spirit of the game and, at worst, seeking to influence the top of the table. And that is just WRONG!!!. >:( >:( >:(

PS It won't do Luton any favours (or me either, possibly) in the current FL1 (which is tough enough anyway).
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 02:34:31 AM by Angele »

Offline MartinW63

Re: C8 --- Seriously????
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 04:10:51 AM »
I’m appealing the red card....🙄 Sadly I’m past caring.
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Gull

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 11:11:19 AM »
'ello, 'ello, 'ello, looks like The SL Police have got involved. Rumour has it they're conducting a full investigation into the alleged dodgy events following numerous complaints of foul play. A quick look at their fixtures and the Police meet Fools United on Wednesday - time for some poetic justice?

Offline Angele

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 01:14:59 PM »
'ello, 'ello, 'ello, looks like The SL Police have got involved. Rumour has it they're conducting a full investigation into the alleged dodgy events following numerous complaints of foul play. A quick look at their fixtures and the Police meet Fools United on Wednesday - time for some poetic justice?

The only poetic justice would be for whoever is behind Evil Pixie to to own up and be sent packing. Not really poetic but maybe justice. Angels play Luton today in FL1.  They have 5 out injured and I have 3 out injured and one suspended. Not really funny.

Gull

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 02:37:00 PM »
This reminds of the Leeds United spygate and the issue of being right and wrong. If there are no rules about managers having more than one team per conference, are Evil Pixie doing anything forbidden by playing Psycho?

Offline skally

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 04:41:13 PM »
thats where sl2 is good.... if you use iron man shinpads from your kit bag you get no injuries no matter if you play pansy or psycho.... i have 2 teams on here but i have them in different conferences and i avoid putting them in the same PL`s 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 04:44:06 PM by skally »

Offline Angele

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2019, 03:10:22 AM »
This reminds of the Leeds United spygate and the issue of being right and wrong. If there are no rules about managers having more than one team per conference, are Evil Pixie doing anything forbidden by playing Psycho?

Are you sure there are no rules about having more than one team in a league?

As for your team --- Second in the league. Maybe you harbour hopes of catching the leaders?  Or winning something next season. But there are four places available to be taken (by anybody). And if someone took one (or more) of those teams and used them just to wreck your team (and your hopes?) then you might not be so blase?  Although maybe it could be a bit of fun? For someone.  An anonymous someone?? 8)

Gull

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2019, 10:02:20 AM »

Are you sure there are no rules about having more than one team in a league?

As for your team --- Second in the league. Maybe you harbour hopes of catching the leaders?  Or winning something next season. But there are four places available to be taken (by anybody). And if someone took one (or more) of those teams and used them just to wreck your team (and your hopes?) then you might not be so blase?  Although maybe it could be a bit of fun? For someone.  An anonymous someone?? 8)

Yep you're right, I wouldn't be happy. My point still stands though as they technically wouldn't have done anything wrong whether I approve of it or not.

Gull

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2019, 11:22:06 AM »

The only poetic justice would be for whoever is behind Evil Pixie to to own up and be sent packing. Not really poetic but maybe justice. Angels play Luton today in FL1.  They have 5 out injured and I have 3 out injured and one suspended. Not really funny.

You seem to really miss the point of my post, read between the lines. ;)

Offline Angele

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2019, 02:56:28 AM »

You seem to really miss the point of my post, read between the lines. ;)

Yup. Better you explain in simple terms? Call it gallantry  :-)

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2019, 07:47:45 PM »
The Town are somehow top in C8. The Angeles are near the top in FL1 = crises over. However I will kick the CR@P out of evil bleeding pixie in my next league game as it’s a nutter match. 3 of my midfielders are 99 rated on tackling a first for me....😉
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline davef

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2019, 06:16:54 AM »
The Town are somehow top in C8. The Angeles are near the top in FL1 = crises over. However I will kick the CR@P out of evil bleeding pixie in my next league game as it’s a nutter match. 3 of my midfielders are 99 rated on tackling a first for me....😉

I hear Naarrich are looking at all three  8).

Gull

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2019, 07:02:21 AM »
Looks like Luton got butchered again last night. There's always room for a few managers in 6-1-1 / 6-1-2 if anyone feels like a change. Conference in desperate need of strengthening. (And I still can't win it!)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 09:00:28 AM by Gull »

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2019, 02:12:43 PM »
Enfield Town and Evil Pixie sort yourselves out ffs  >:(

These managers who are logging in with the sole intention ballsing up peoples seasons are a couple of fuds. Unfortunately this kind of sabotage has been going on in our conf for a good while now. Total tools, grow up ffs  ::)

i'll be getting a total 'scheme booting' as well soon enough i expect, magic!!

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2019, 02:28:39 PM »
Only 5 down this time. Love the way the match engine decides on a broken arm for the last one in the 89th minute. Twist the knife why not......
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️