https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Premiership Thread  (Read 75312 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Premiership Thread
« Reply #690 on: February 14, 2021, 04:16:29 PM »
Bollocks. Another 2 points dropped. Ended 1-1. 🤬😡🤬

Looks like our title run is coming to an end, currently fighting for second place at the moment I think unless City have a drop in form.

I squad has been punching above it's weight though. I think we need another 4 players before we can seriously challenge for the title. A striker, a right winger, a central defensive midfielder and a central defender with pace. ☹
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #691 on: February 21, 2021, 07:56:33 PM »
Fucking he'll, we've been godawful in this first half against Newcastle 😲

Our passing has been TERRIBLE.

Rashford managed to put us 1-0 up but we conceded an equaliser from a corner. Martial has been pretty impotent, I think this is his last season at United, he's not good enough.

1-1 at halftime, if we don't pull our fingers out then we're going to get beat this evening. 🤬😡🤬
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #692 on: February 21, 2021, 08:59:10 PM »
A better second half for United...just. We ended up winning 3-1, the other two goals from James and Brunooooooo, and I'm sure that the records will show yet another assist from Brunooooooo too, even though it was the slightest touch before James put it away. Another penalty for Brunooooooo too. 😎😁😎

I think that's 22 goals from him so far this season and maybe(?) 13 assists. So he's been directly involved in 35 goals if I'm remembering my stats correctly.

I'm beginning to feel a bit guilty only paying Sporting £50m or so for him. Think we should give them another £50m to make it fair 😲😂😂😂

Offline harv

« Reply #693 on: February 28, 2021, 05:31:10 PM »
0-0 at halftime against Chelsea and I'm almost dropping off to sleep watching it. Both sides cancelling each other out.

Fuck knows how we didn't get a penalty in that first half though 😲🤬😡🤬

Offline harv

« Reply #694 on: February 28, 2021, 07:44:22 PM »
Ended up 0-0 and the game didn't get any better to watch. A point at Stamford Bridge was a decent result I guess ☹

Offline harv

« Reply #695 on: March 03, 2021, 09:05:54 PM »
0-0 at halftime during a DIRE 45 minutes of football. They'd better be getting that Norwegian hair dryer during the fucking break!!! 🤬😡🤬

Offline harv

« Reply #696 on: March 03, 2021, 10:08:20 PM »
Christ on a fucking bike that was PAINFUL to watch. We were terrible, ended 0-0. A win would have given us a three point lead on Leicester, ANOTHER wasted opportunity. That's City 14 points clear at the top now. 🤬😡🤬

Offline harv

« Reply #697 on: March 07, 2021, 05:24:52 PM »
United 0-1 up against the Berties at halftime through a Fernandes penalty. Good performance from United so far, City have had LOADS of chances but very few of them on target. 13 shots and only 4 on target and United have had 4 attempts on goal and 3 on target so we've been MUCH more clinical.

Ollie will be the happier bunny during the break. 😎😁😎

Offline harv

« Reply #698 on: March 07, 2021, 06:45:29 PM »
Ended up 0-2 and a great second half from United. We could and should have scored more. Shaw got the second goal.

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #699 on: April 10, 2021, 05:41:24 PM »
Just beat top of the league with 10 men! No biggie  8)
South Shields

Offline harv

« Reply #700 on: April 12, 2021, 09:39:33 AM »
Just beat top of the league with 10 men! No biggie  8)

😂😂😂😂

And the Comeback Kings have just humiliated Maureen, should have been 1 - 4 too. His post-match press conference was hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂

And now there's a small voice in my head saying that the Premiership title is still on!!! 😝😂

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #701 on: April 19, 2021, 11:37:50 PM »
Played the Champions Elect last week and the current champions tonight, and neither one could beat a newly promoted team...big six my ass! I hope the lot of them get chucked out the league!  ;D
South Shields

Offline harv

« Reply #702 on: April 22, 2021, 10:20:25 PM »
Won't get chucked out of the Premier League (even though they deserve it!!!), might be a points deduction at the start of next season, maybe?

The problem that the FA and Premier League have, and UEFA too, is that any punishment on the club is going to be a punishment on the fans.

Wouldn't surprise me if we see a year ban from playing any European matches for a year for the Greedy 6 though.

What they really need to do is fine the individuals that own each club but I don't think they can do that.

The European Super League knob-ends will also throw some sort fines our way too for pulling out of the thing.

The owners of one of the Greedy 6 is rumoured to be ready to sell, my money would be on arse I think but I'd sell my soul to Santa for it to be those Glazer cunts. 😲

I want to see all 6 getting a 20 point points deduction at the start of next season and at least a 1 year ban from Europe

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #703 on: April 23, 2021, 08:46:08 AM »
It’ll probably be a fine, if that.

I agree though, a harsher punishment is needed, I’d agree with Gary Neville about relegating the clubs. I’d take a ban on Europe though, as things stand Leeds would get Champions League right now.  :o
South Shields

Offline harv

« Reply #704 on: April 24, 2021, 09:50:43 PM »
Good to see protests continuing by fans of all 6 clubs. There was a couple of thousand United fans at Old Trafford this afternoon.

I'd normally be going apeshit at protests but the UK attained herd immunity on 12th April according to the boffins at Imperial College London so protests are okay with me now.