https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Premiership Thread  (Read 75323 times)

Offline munkeespuzz

Re: The Premiership Thread
« Reply #795 on: May 21, 2023, 12:13:22 PM »
So basically it's all about the money  ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #796 on: May 24, 2023, 02:00:15 PM »
So basically it's all about the money  ;D ;D ;D

Football has ALWAYS been about money.

The problem that us United fans have with the Glazers is that if the club had been run well, with the best people employed to handle things like transfer and contract negotiations and expanding Old Trafford, United would have spent wisely on players, not had a crazy wage bill and would have an extra £200m or so to spend every Summer. And not be £1bn in debt.

The Glazers have run this club VERY badly and have bled the club dry. This is why the majority of fans in every poll except one (a dodgy one from the Athletic, who have an agenda against Jassim/Qatar for some reason) are in favour of Jassim/Qatar owning the club.

It's going to take £4bn or so to fix the damage that the Glazers have done to the club over the last 18 years.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #797 on: May 26, 2023, 12:17:50 AM »
You are still talking bollocks Harv! It's all about the money and buying trophies for Manchester United.....i won't call you United because there are actually other clubs called United too, but you probably don't know that because its all about you in that bullshit franchise you created in your heads with Sky Sports during the 1990's.
As a supporter of a club who will never be in the Premier League, i find your football club and fans  absolutely toxic and hopefully karma will carry on with it's good work.

Offline harv

« Reply #798 on: May 27, 2023, 08:07:45 PM »
Again, football has ALWAYS been about money. United players were getting individual sponsorship deals with companies in the 50s after Busby brought the Busby Babes into the side.

But United have never spent more than they've earned, this is due to United being one of the three biggest clubs in the world, along with Real Madrid and Barcelona. These three clubs are the biggest supported clubs in world football.

But the Glazers have mismanaged the club since they took over. Apart from the £200m or so that they spent to get the 30% shares that triggered a mandatory full buyout of the club, they haven't put a PENNY into United.

They've taken £1.5bn out and put the club almost £1bn in debt. Old Trafford's roof is leaking, the toilets have been leaking piss and shite all over the place and the Women's team don't even have proper toilets. They have to use portaloos 😲😲😲

We need the Glazers 100% out of the club, this is why the majority of us are 100% behind the Jassim/Qatar bid for ownership. The Rat 🐀 is willing and eager to leave the Glazers with 20% of the club for a few years. These people have practically destroyed United.

Yes, we've spent a billion quid or so, but because a bunch of dodgy merchant bankers made their dodgy buyout possible (this sort of dodgy buyout is now prohibited 🚫), they decided to give them the top jobs despite them all knowing NOTHING about football 😲😲😲

As soon as United is sold, big changes are coming to United. Give it 3 years for that damage to be repaired and we'll start to dominate football again. Not even the likes of City, Newcastle and Chelsea will be able to stop us. With a 95,000 to 100,000 seater stadium and people that know what they're doing when it comes to transfers and contracts, we'll be able to spend anywhere between £500m and £600m every season.

Our dominance of the game should NEVER have ended if the Glazers were responsible owners, and once they're gone we're going to get it back. 😎😁😎
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #799 on: May 28, 2023, 02:34:33 PM »

As soon as United is sold, big changes are coming to United. Give it 3 years for that damage to be repaired and we'll start to dominate football again. Not even the likes of City, Newcastle and Chelsea will be able to stop us. With a 95,000 to 100,000 seater stadium and people that know what they're doing when it comes to transfers and contracts, we'll be able to spend anywhere between £500m and £600m every season.

Our dominance of the game should NEVER have ended if the Glazers were responsible owners, and once they're gone we're going to get it back. 😎😁😎

All you go on about is buying success Harv!  ;D This is why other clubs look at your supporters as ignorant glory hunters. Your so called "Dominance" only happened in the first place because other clubs could not compete financially. Other clubs have caught up and Manchester United fans have been throwing their toys out of the pram ever since. Were you not all going to support FC United of Manchester when you all started this temper tantrum against the owners?  8)

You are assuming new owners will give you what you wan't. It doesn't always work that way. Other clubs who get financially ransacked by dubious owners get punished. You lot should count yourself lucky that you get preferential treatment from football authorities.

Offline harv

« Reply #800 on: June 19, 2023, 03:03:41 PM »
Apparently, according to rumours, the board aren't releasing funds for ten Hag to buy players. Meanwhile this sale continues to drag on for ages and players that ten Hag wanted go to other clubs. It wouldn't surprise me if ten Hag ends up resigning over this shambles. I wouldn't blame him if he does. 😡🤬😡

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #801 on: June 19, 2023, 07:24:21 PM »
Shame Brendan Rogers has gone back to Celtic then. He could have got you relegated in 3 years!  8) ;D ;)

Offline harv

« Reply #802 on: June 19, 2023, 10:48:39 PM »
Might be the only way of getting rid of the Glazers, the way things are going.

Honestly, I'd take relegation next season if it meant getting rid of them. And I'm sure that I'm not the only United fan thinking this way. 😲

Offline harv

« Reply #803 on: August 28, 2023, 04:12:38 AM »
The clowns in charge of our transfers continue to do NOTHING.

Harry Maguire is a disgrace and refusing to leave without a BIG payoff. Bailly is the same.

With Henderson on the way we have more than enough money to get Amrabat signed, but the speed that these idiots move I can't see us signing him before Friday.

Only three players signed so far: Onana, Mount and Hojlund. Amrabat has been turning down offers for the last two months, including from the scousers and Saudi Arabia 😲😲😲

We need Amrabat who will replace Fred, a central defender if Maguire eventually goes and Gravenberg if van de Beek ends up going.

Five transfers in 7 days. Can't see it happening. 🤬😡🤬☹️

If I had to rate our transfers out of 10 so far, it would be 5 at best. The signings of Amrabat, Todibo and Gravenberg would add another 2 points to our score, 7/10. But I can't see it happening.

We also need another striker, too 🤬😡🤬☹️

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #804 on: August 28, 2023, 01:53:13 PM »
Don't worry Harv, VAR will give you plenty more points than any of those transfers this season!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #805 on: August 28, 2023, 10:33:54 PM »
Don't worry Harv, VAR will give you plenty more points than any of those transfers this season!  ;D ;D ;D

Hasn't worked so far, we've had 3 stonewall penalties denied to us in the first two games lol 😲😂😂😂

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #806 on: August 28, 2023, 11:50:27 PM »

Hasn't worked so far, we've had 3 stonewall penalties denied to us in the first two games lol 😲😂😂😂

Stonewall penalties? What like Rashford's on the weekend?  ;D Old Trafford is the Theatre of VAR injustices! Still got Howard Webb on the payroll  8)

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #807 on: October 14, 2023, 10:46:17 PM »
And there goes the Jassim bid  ;D ;D ;D

I've heard Poundland are still in the running though!  8)

Offline harv

« Reply #808 on: October 18, 2023, 04:33:11 PM »
And there goes the Jassim bid  ;D ;D ;D

I've heard Poundland are still in the running though!  8)

Not necessarily. The Rat 🐀 bid needs to be voted in by the board. And there's no official statement by the Nine Two Foundation that they've withdrawn their bid.

I'm hoping that at least one of the board members is going to do what's best for the club.

They were supposed to vote today but it didn't end up happening, so maybe the Glazers know that they don't have 100% support from the board for the Rat and his bid.

If this vote does go through, United could end up going bust during the next 5 to 10 years. Hopefully some of the board members know this.

The Rat has had to borrow money just to buy 25%, no idea where he's going to get the money from to sort out Old Trafford and Carrington.

Sure, there's a possibility that the Rat can repair the damage that the Glazers have done to the club over the last 18 years, but that's going to cost A LOT of money and will take the Rat 🐀 twice as long as it would Jassim.

Jassim can save United and bring us back to the top in 5 years, the Rat 🐀 will take at least 10. But you've also got to look at the mess that he's made of the two clubs that he already owns: one has been relegated TWICE and the other struggles to get Champions League football.

It's all up to the board now ☹️☹️☹️

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #809 on: October 19, 2023, 02:56:40 PM »

Not necessarily. The Rat 🐀 bid needs to be voted in by the board. And there's no official statement by the Nine Two Foundation that they've withdrawn their bid.

I'm hoping that at least one of the board members is going to do what's best for the club.

They were supposed to vote today but it didn't end up happening, so maybe the Glazers know that they don't have 100% support from the board for the Rat and his bid.

If this vote does go through, United could end up going bust during the next 5 to 10 years. Hopefully some of the board members know this.

The Rat has had to borrow money just to buy 25%, no idea where he's going to get the money from to sort out Old Trafford and Carrington.

Sure, there's a possibility that the Rat can repair the damage that the Glazers have done to the club over the last 18 years, but that's going to cost A LOT of money and will take the Rat 🐀 twice as long as it would Jassim.

Jassim can save United and bring us back to the top in 5 years, the Rat 🐀 will take at least 10. But you've also got to look at the mess that he's made of the two clubs that he already owns: one has been relegated TWICE and the other struggles to get Champions League football.

It's all up to the board now ☹️☹️☹️

Don't you think it's a bit disrespectful to keep calling a potential investor in your club "the Rat" all the time Harv? My opinion is the toxicity of the fanbase at Manchester United is something that doesn't do the club any favours at all. You say you wan't the Glazers out, and on the other hand criticise an investor who might help serve that purpose. Fans of other clubs couldn't care less about your constant whining and crying because they still see you trying to buy success with the owners you already have.

Like i've said before. Manchester United fans don't deserve good owners when they are so ungrateful for what they have. If you fans created a bit of good karma and stopped being so negative, the rest of football might actually have some sympathy. As it stands, i hope Sir Jim Ratcliffe actually walks away from any deal. Your fans and the Glazers deserve each other.  ;)