https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Premiership Thread  (Read 75410 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Premiership Thread
« Reply #810 on: October 19, 2023, 06:38:55 PM »
We'd like nothing more than for the Rat 🐀  to walk away from the deal. Not going to happen though, unfortunately ☹️

The Glazers are desperate for cash right now, especially Darcy. If the Rat 🐀 pulls out then Jassim is in.

As far as I and the majority of United fans are concerned, the Rat 🐀 is an enemy of the club 🤬😡🤬
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #811 on: October 19, 2023, 08:09:48 PM »
We'd like nothing more than for the Rat 🐀  to walk away from the deal. Not going to happen though, unfortunately ☹️

The Glazers are desperate for cash right now, especially Darcy. If the Rat 🐀 pulls out then Jassim is in.

As far as I and the majority of United fans are concerned, the Rat 🐀 is an enemy of the club 🤬😡🤬

Haha.....last i heard, Jassim has given up on the Salford Skipdivers and is looking at Inter Milan and Spurs for his Quatari Sportswahing machine  ;D ;D ;D

If that's the kind of owner you fans want at your club, you really do not have any morals or interest in the English game. It's you ruining your club, and your so blind you cant see it  8)

Offline harv

« Reply #812 on: October 21, 2023, 03:02:35 AM »

Haha.....last i heard, Jassim has given up on the Salford Skipdivers and is looking at Inter Milan and Spurs for his Quatari Sportswahing machine  ;D ;D ;D

If that's the kind of owner you fans want at your club, you really do not have any morals or interest in the English game. It's you ruining your club, and your so blind you cant see it  8)

There are all sorts of rumours doing the rounds, but I don't believe that Jassim has withdrawn from the race.

Why would he?

He won't do just in case this Rat 🐀 deal falls through and his 100% bid is in play again.

They were supposed to have a board meeting yesterday for the vote for this deal, but it was postponed. So it's looking like either the Rat 🐀 or the Glazers or both weren't confident of securing enough votes, or there was some sort of issue with the terms of the deal.

And the club has already been ruined, the Glazers have seen to that over the last 18 years.

Old Trafford used to be the best ground in the country, better than Wembley before they did it up. And now look at it. The toilets and roof leak and there's only rust holding it together. Health & Safety will end up closing the thing down if the Glazers aren't careful. And no, that isn't hyperbole. 😲😲😲

The Rat 🐀 has had to borrow money to buy 25% of the club. So where the fuck is he going to find the money to build a new stadium? That's going to cost £2bn. Bringing Carrington into the 21st Century will probably cost £500m or so. Where's he going to find the money to pay off the £1bn+ worth of debts? Where's he going to find the money to buy players? An owner of the club can put in 20% of the club's revenue to fund the purchase of players. That's around £120m.

Now if this was 18 months or so ago I and many others would have bitten the Rat's 🐀 hand off if it meant getting rid of the Glazers, but if this deal goes through they could be here for YEARS more. 3? 5? 10?!? 😲🤬😡🤬

Now they're saying that he's going to be in charge of sporting decisions, but only owning 25% of the shares means that he's not in charge of the purse strings, the Glazers are.

We could have bought Caicedo and Haaland years ago for a pittance, and the Glazers weren't interested.

If this deal goes ahead, United could end up going bust during the next 5 to 10 years if the Rat 🐀 runs United as badly as he has his other two clubs, especially with the £1bn+ debt hanging over us.

But even if he does a stellar job it's going to take 10 years at least to get us back to the top, and at 71 years old he might be dead by then. Who takes over then? 😲

Jassim is rich, he's young and according to Xavi he knows his onions when it comes to football. He could have United back to the top in 5 years and is the ideal man to secure lucrative sponsorship deals from the Middle East (although we'll lose the ones we currently have in Saudi Arabia). He won't have to borrow money to do any of this.

The Glazers have abused the club for too long as it is. The majority of us want them out.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #813 on: October 29, 2023, 05:46:40 PM »
After that home drubbing in the derby match, i'd say you need to change your mind about Sir Jim Ratcliffe Harv. It's the only short term positive you can hold onto apart from yet another change of manager. You blame the Glazers for everything that's wrong, so giving someone else a chance can only be a good thing.

I've heard Joey Barton is available and would probably do a better job than Ten (pence) Hag, and Wayne will probably be down the jobcentre next week. So the Glazers probably do have options  ;) ;D 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #814 on: October 29, 2023, 06:12:05 PM »
ten Hag had things right in the first half, and the game was pretty close. We didn't deserve to go in a goal down at halftime and that penalty decision was fucking ridiculous.

But his subs were pretty suspect AGAIN and City were all over us in the second half.

I think that Rashford needs to be dropped, too. He, Bruno and Casemiro are all knackered and need a rest.

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #815 on: October 29, 2023, 06:43:45 PM »
ten Hag had things right in the first half, and the game was pretty close. We didn't deserve to go in a goal down at halftime and that penalty decision was fucking ridiculous.

But his subs were pretty suspect AGAIN and City were all over us in the second half.

I think that Rashford needs to be dropped, too. He, Bruno and Casemiro are all knackered and need a rest.

Harv, that was a penalty all day. If it was at the other end you would say the same. Your team could have lost by 8 goals today if City were firing on all cylinders. Your manager is light years away from improving your team, his decisions week after week look dubious. You cant blame the owners when there is all that talent playing on the pitch. They certainly don't need a rest, they need better management.

The Theatre of Rust looks embarrassing these days. Sir Jim Ratcliffe is your only chance of changing your short term future. Be grateful he actually wan'ts to help. Other clubs would bite his hand off.  ;)

Offline harv

« Reply #816 on: December 07, 2023, 09:47:09 AM »
So United have had a pretty disastrous season so far, mainly down to a ridiculous amount of injuries that we haven't seen since van Gaal (we had 98 injuries that season 😲). But we're only 7 points from the leaders and 3 points away from the Berties.

Probably getting knocked out of the Champions League but that's no surprise when you take our injuries this season into account. What we REALLY don't want is Europa League football, way too many games to play!!! 😲

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #817 on: December 09, 2023, 08:42:46 PM »
So United have had a pretty disastrous season so far, mainly down to a ridiculous amount of injuries that we haven't seen since van Gaal (we had 98 injuries that season 😲). But we're only 7 points from the leaders and 3 points away from the Berties.

Probably getting knocked out of the Champions League but that's no surprise when you take our injuries this season into account. What we REALLY don't want is Europa League football, way too many games to play!!! 😲

Most top teams have had injuries this season Harv. Stop making excuses. You are where you are because of a poor manager, the fans being negative on matchdays at that rusty slum of a ground and your players who have an over inflated idea of their talent.

Bournemouth went there today and exposed every problem in your squad. They outplayed your brats in every department. They left the ref to make decisions without surrounding him and acting like Bruno "baby" Fernandez, they controlled the game without play acting and they took their chances when they came.

Manchester United is rotten from the fanbase up. It's nothing to do with the owners.

Offline harv

« Reply #818 on: December 09, 2023, 09:54:49 PM »
Nowhere near as many injuries as we've had, although the Geordies seem to be catching up a little. This has almost been as bad as they were that season under van Gaal when we had 98 injuries in one season, which I'm pretty sure is still a Premier League record. 😲😲😲

Unfortunately the squad needs a good clear out, and has needed it for years, but thanks to the Glazers' mismanagement of the club, we're unable to do so. All of the players on the United books are DEBT ASSETS, so we can't just get rid for any old price, otherwise the banks that we owe money to will have a nervous breakdown.

We know that Blanc and Mitchell are going to improve our business revenue, wage bill and recruitment but with that debt we can't just clear the decks. Hopefully Blanc will increase revenue and reduce the wage bill enough so that we can start paying off our debts, he worked wonders for Juventus.

I'm not too worried about the game this afternoon, Bournemouth have been on a crazy run of form lately so it was always going to be a difficult game, and I'm pretty sure that we'll get a top 4 place at the end of the season. ten Hag has been giving the side a crazy amount of fitness training for the same reason that van Gaal did, they're nowhere near fit enough to do what he wants them to do, but next season we'll be a completely different side before you even start to think about new additions next month and in the Summer.

I'm not worried 😉

Offline harv

« Reply #819 on: December 12, 2023, 11:41:16 PM »
So that's us out of the Champions League and thankfully out of the Europa League, just like I wanted if we didn't beat Bayern. So we ended up getting the second best result imo.

Means that we'll have less games to play until the end of the season. Getting Europa League football would have been a DISASTER with our injury-ravaged squad, although we did pick up more injuries tonight 🤬😡🤬☹️

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #820 on: December 13, 2023, 10:32:38 PM »
Wow....You don't want to progress in European Competition? Pretty much shows how plastic you Manc Utd fans are! Better blame the Glazers again that your only focus is on the EPL ?

Offline harv

« Reply #821 on: December 15, 2023, 08:31:41 PM »
Wow....You don't want to progress in European Competition? Pretty much shows how plastic you Manc Utd fans are! Better blame the Glazers again that your only focus is on the EPL ?

Not with the injuries that we have right now, no. If we don't get top four I'd also want us to miss out on the Europa League and Europa Conference, too. It was bad enough before, but even worse now that they've changed the format. There are way too many games to play in each competition.

My focus is on the Premier League, both domestic Cup competitions and the Champions League, always is, always has been and always will be. The other European competitions are Mickey Mouse.

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #822 on: December 16, 2023, 01:43:31 AM »
Do you actually support Manchester United Harv? Sounds like you are more interested in that clubs finances than actually supporting them as a team. If you are the like the majority of Manc United fans, no wonder the club is such a shit show from bottom to top  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #823 on: December 16, 2023, 10:52:42 AM »
The Europa League and Europa Conference are the two least important trophies out of the lot. And if we were in the Europa League, with currently 13 players unavailable due to injury and suspension, it would give us too many games to play and affect our ability to get a top four place.

And of course I care about the finances of my club, so should every football fan. Because at the end of the day, spending money wins you trophies. Always has done, always will do. This is why bringing in Blanc to replace Arnold is so important. And why bringinging in Mitchell is also so important. The former will bring in more money to spend, the latter will have us handling transfers properly for the first time in 13 years.

Our recruitment has been bloody terrible since before Fergie retired. We've let good quality Yoof players go for peanuts and overspent bringing in other players. With a half decent bloke in charge of transfers, we would have got Antony in for £45m in June instead of £85m in August.

Unfortunately it's not looking like we're going to get the Rat 🐀 deal done in time for the January transfer window, but we should see an improvement of both incoming and outgoing players in the Summer.

I'm just hoping that the Rat 🐀 is going to stick with ten Hag, because he's the right man for the job. He, like all of the managers since Fergie retired, has been let down by everyone above him. There are also rumours that the Rat 🐀 is going to sort out the medical staff that the board refused to do when ten Hag asked for it to be done last Summer.

The Glazers have destroyed this club over the last 18 years. The finances are screwed, Old Trafford is screwed, Carrington is screwed and morale throughout the entire club is screwed. And it's going to take a LONG time and a lot of money to fix the damage, this is why it was so important for Jassim to buy the club. The Rat 🐀 can fix this damage, but it's going to take him 10 years or so to do so, Jassim would have fixed it in 5 years.

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #824 on: December 22, 2023, 09:25:38 PM »
I bet you lot will blame the Glazers for the unsafe food they serve at that dump too? I feel sorry for Sir Jim Ratcliffe....not only are the team and fans full of poison....they serve it to consume as well  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D