https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Premiership Thread  (Read 67935 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Premiership Thread
« Reply #735 on: October 19, 2021, 01:18:01 AM »
 :( :( :(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #736 on: October 24, 2021, 05:37:48 PM »
For the first time in my life I've switched off a United match. 4-0 down at halftime.

Our problems defending only started after we got that new defensive coach from Chelsea. He needs to go. Maybe Chelsea are still paying him? 😲😂😂😂
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #737 on: October 24, 2021, 06:36:05 PM »
Oh well, it was only 0-5 in the end but at least we crippled one of their players 😂😂😂😝

Offline jman

« Reply #738 on: October 24, 2021, 10:58:43 PM »
Sad fact for united fans is that the scoreline wasn't unexpected, especially with that classic McFred combo  ;D

I wish it had been less because ole is now fucked and surely has to go.   >:(

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #739 on: October 25, 2021, 08:29:59 PM »
Oh well, it was only 0-5 in the end but at least we crippled one of their players 😂😂😂😝

So you like the fact that Pogba lost discipline and hurt an opponent? Lets face it Ronaldo should have seen red too. You are living in the 90's mate....that's the problem you fans have. The game has moved on and your club can't influence officials and use financial muscle like they used to. Other teams have caught up and overtaken your lot in the transfer market and tactically by appointing better coaches. I hope Ole stays....But with your mindset i think Roy Keane would suit the style of play you believe would bring success back to the empty stands we saw yesterday  ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #740 on: October 27, 2021, 12:48:08 AM »

So you like the fact that Pogba lost discipline and hurt an opponent? Lets face it Ronaldo should have seen red too. You are living in the 90's mate....that's the problem you fans have. The game has moved on and your club can't influence officials and use financial muscle like they used to. Other teams have caught up and overtaken your lot in the transfer market and tactically by appointing better coaches. I hope Ole stays....But with your mindset i think Roy Keane would suit the style of play you believe would bring success back to the empty stands we saw yesterday  ;D ;D ;D

You must have missed those emojis, I was joking. :-*

It's only October so he's got time to turn things around but if he loses one of these next three games I think he's gone, especially if we get hammered in any of them. :o

I've no idea what's happened to our defending this season though. We usually have one of the best defensive records in the Premier League at the end of the season, the only exceptions were Moyes' disastrous season and Maureen's last season where he did his usual, did his best to get the sack for his usual massive payout. Something has changed at the coaching level. Maybe our new set piece coach has taken over general defensive coaching. No idea. But SOMETHING has changed somewhere.

Offline harv

« Reply #741 on: October 30, 2021, 09:40:22 PM »
A win and a clean sheet for United against the Spuds. Goals from Ronnie, Cavani and Rashford.

With Varane back we switched to 3 at the back, should have done this against the red scouse gits last week imo, they couldn't handle Atletico playing 3 at the back, even if it meant using Shaw as a central defended or relying on Bailly.

So that's Ollie's job safe until Tuesday at least. That's us in 5th place and 3 points behind the Berties, who we're playing next week. 😎😁😎

Offline harv

« Reply #742 on: November 06, 2021, 01:24:06 PM »
It was 2-2 on Tuesday which saved his job but now we're 0-2 down against the Berties and if it wasn't for De Gea we'd be going in 4 or 5 down. 🤬😡🤬

We've been bloody terrible so far.

Think Ollie may be looking at his P45 being placed in his hands if we don't score early in the second half. ☹

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #743 on: November 06, 2021, 02:36:15 PM »
What have you lot done to Sancho? He’s done nothing for you since you signed him, when he was at Dortmund, he was getting a goal or an assist every game, what a waste of money! 😂
South Shields

Offline harv

« Reply #744 on: November 06, 2021, 05:00:51 PM »
I don't know what's happened to ALL of our players tbh. All the way through the side our game is just...off.

We normally end up with one of the best defensive records in the Premier League at the end of the season since Fergie retired and last season we scored over 70 goals for the first time since Fergie went.

I think the set piece bloke we got off Chelsea has been doing general defensive coaching instead of just set pieces which could explain our defensive record so far this season but no idea why we can't stick the ball in the back of the net this season. 🤬😡🤬☹😭

Offline jman

« Reply #745 on: November 07, 2021, 03:20:59 PM »
Manu had more shots on target against their keeper than they did Ederson lol.

I think the problem is obvious... unbalanced squad and a manager completely out of his depth... oh and McFred too.

Please keep OGS for the chelsea game in a few weeks, thanks.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 04:22:42 PM by jman »

Offline harv

« Reply #746 on: November 20, 2021, 03:32:39 PM »
1-0 down already. So many mistakes. 🤬😡🤬

Offline harv

« Reply #747 on: November 20, 2021, 03:33:19 PM »
He's gone if we lose this.

Offline harv

« Reply #748 on: November 20, 2021, 03:54:49 PM »
2-0 down at halftime. We've been bloody terrible. Matic needs to come off at halftime, worst player on the pitch. I'd rather see McFred, he's been THAT bad. 🤬😡🤬

Think Ollie is going after this match.

Offline harv

« Reply #749 on: November 20, 2021, 04:59:49 PM »
Stream has died, and so has Ollie's job at United now. I missed goals number 3 and 4 but I didn't need to see them to know that they were most likely down to poor defending again.

I've no idea what the fuck has happened to our defending this season. We usually end up with one of the best defensive records in the Premier League most seasons since Fergie left but this season we've been godawful at the back. 😲😭😲

Ollie has to go now.