https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 146 - GROUP DRAW  (Read 3649 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 146 - GROUP DRAW
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2019, 08:25:05 PM »
Nice touch for the forum Kush 8) good reading.

No pressure then....

Thanks Borg, will try do more of this next season when I have the time.

I'll show you pressure in our game tomorrow  ;) (will probably regret saying that lol)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 08:28:13 PM by captain_kush »
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Gull

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2019, 07:53:33 AM »
PMS manager Gull...... has been given a boost ahead of their clash with Jellybellies today with the news AMIDC Connor Lemonheigh-Evans & DEFC Asa Hall both returning after going AWOL.  It was looking at one point that Park My Seagull would've had to field a player with a serious injury which would've hampered their chances in this afternoons QF final tie.

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2019, 09:06:38 PM »
TCL QUARTER FINAL RESULTS:

Purple Gelato   0 - 1    The Borg

Purple Gelato total advantage: 30 minutes
The Borg total advantage: 15 minutes
draw: 45 minutes

In what was a very close encounter only one goal separated the two teams from 26 total shots. Even though The Gelato's had the slight advantage in tactics and overall possession, it was not enough to put the mighty Borg away. Result could have gone either way but it was Borg's Sheeza Freak that made the difference with a lucky shot that just sneaked inside the post on 60th minute to take them to the semi finals once again and a step closer to winning this seasons TCL. The Gelato's promised to pressure Borg's ass as much as he could and he did deliver, but it was not enough to take them to the next stage. Even though out, Kush's men leave the competition with their heads held high.

Aten warriors   2 - 1    FC Town of Luton   

Aten Warriors total advantage: 39 minutes
FC Town of Luton total advantage: 0 minutes
draw: 51 minutes

Aten Warriors needed to have a perfect display to dispatch Martin's men and that is exactly what they did today. Starting strongly, the Warriors were unlucky not to be ahead by half time but FC Town of Luton were pressing strong and using the counter attack accordingly but unfortunately, legs started to get tired in the back and with Oyez Ndidi suffering a sprained wrist, Shaun's men were starting to look strong but out of nowhere Ronald Inyerface managed to bang in a goal for the away team with only 9 minutes left of normal time. Amazingly, 0Manuel Labour saved the day and equalised one minute later on the 82nd minute with a belter from his own half to force the game to extra time. It was then on the 111th minute were Frank Furter dinked the ball under the goalkeepers nose to seal the golden goal victory.  An amazing victory for Aten Warriors and the fairy tale story is continuing for them!

Jellybellies   2 - 1    Park My Seagull

Jellybellies total advantage: 15 minutes
Park My Seagull total advantage: 30 minutes
Draw: 45 minutes   

In what was always going to be a very tight and interesting game. Ivor's Jellies started the strong opting to go defensive mode which prevailed and caught out Gull's men counter attacking on the break. Richard Cranium scored with a lucky rebound on the 19th minute after some poor defending from Gull's men. Things looked worse as the first half continued and manager Gull was urging his players to not concede anymore before the break but that was ignored after Dinah Sore doubled the Jellies lead just before half time with an unbelievable shot from his own penalty area. Certainly one of the goals of the season. With nothing to lose, Gull came back strong in the second half and managed to score on ther 75th minute thanks to some great attacking displays by the team which resulted in Ben Whitfield's shot ricocheting in off the crossbar on the 75th minute. Unfortunatley it was to late for them and Jellybellies put on a strong defensive performance in the last 15 to seal their place in this seasons semi final.

Hoarse Whisperers   3 - 0    Realale Madrid

Hoarse Whisperers total advantage: 36 minutes
Realale Madrid total advantage: 0 minutes
Draw: 54 minutes   

There was no stopping Nij today and he might feel he is back to his best after blowing past current champions Realale Madrid. It was a very tense and close battle in the first half and nothing could break the deadlock. Holmes couldn't have started the second half any worse with referee Jasper Goodhead sending off centre mid  Ningelz J only one minute into the first half for faking an injury. if VAR was involved in this seasons TCL, I am more than sure Goodhead would have reversed the decision. Nij made the extra player on his side count as he opened the scoring on the 51st minute as Niall Quinn banged in a saucy goal whilst goalkeeper ... Lewis was distracted by a pigeon. Quinn then got his second of the game mid way through the second half with a rocket of a shot from outside the penalty area and it felt like it was game over as soon as the second goal went in. Quinn added more misery for Realale Madrid after sealing his hat trick with some brilliant team play.

SEMI FINAL DRAW AND ODDS:

Hoarse Whisperers (1/3)   vs    Aten warriors (7/2)   

The Borg (5/6)   vs    Jellybellies (6/5)

SPECIAL:

Jellybellies to win 1-0, score in the second half and over 3.5 yellow cards 10/1

Aten Warriors to win in extra time and both teams to score 17/1
Forum Admin

Gull

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2019, 09:25:40 PM »
Need 100 gelling from all players to compete with best, but unforunately I was nowhere near 100%. I'll be following the rest of the tournament & happy with a QF place!

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2019, 09:56:18 PM »
Need 100 gelling from all players to compete with best, but unforunately I was nowhere near 100%. I'll be following the rest of the tournament & happy with a QF place!

Unlucky Gull, I know from first hand experience how difficult it is to get a result against Jellybellies lol. A fantastic and very very dangerous team.

I had the whole load mate and still lost.
Always ridiculously difficult to beat The Borg especially with this 5-2-3 longball.

Bring on next season!

I'm going to create a database next season and use statistical analysis based on previous results and see if I can come up with anymore tricks and clues that I haven't figured out yet.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 09:58:34 PM by captain_kush »
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2019, 05:06:25 PM »
TCL SEMI-FINAL RESULTS:

Hoarse Whisperers   3 - 0    Aten warriors

The Borg   1 - 0    Jellybellies

FINAL: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 @ 15:00 GMT   

Hoarse Whisperers   vs    The Borg

May the best team win!
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2019, 06:11:03 PM »
TCL FINAL RESULT:

Hoarse Whisperers   0-3    The Borg

Congrats to The Borg for winning this seasons TCL. Fantastic season for you mate.

Will be putting a list of prize winners tonight when I'm back from work and will be sending out a message to Junior tonight so hopefully he sends over asap to winning teams.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND EUROPA LEAGUE SEASON 147 SIGN UP will be available tonight on the forums. Will be sending out messages in game.

Thanks once again to all participants and a huge shout out and thanks to this seasons sponsors: Iwopp, SuperJ & Nish !!!
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2019, 10:52:37 PM »
GROUP STAGE (500 entry fee):

1st place - 1500 credits
2nd place - 1000 credits
3rd place - 750 credits
4th place - 500 credits

15,000 credits to be spread out and rewarded in the group stages.

K.O STAGE (0 entry fee):

1st place - 2500 credits
2nd place - 2000 credits
Semi finalists - 1000 credits
Quarter finalists - 750 credits

K.O STAGE PRIZE WINNINGS:

The Borg = 2500
Hoarse Whisperers = 2000
Jellybellies = 1000
Aten Warriors = 1000
Purple Gelato = 750
FC Town of Luton = 750
Park My Seagull = 750
Realale Madrid = 750

GROUP STAGE PRIZE WINNINGS:

The Borg = 1500
Im a Blade FC = 1500
United Cats = 1500
Super Imps = 1500
Purple Gelato = 1000
Brazillian Piggys = 1000
Cubana Villians = 1000
Hoarse Whisperers = 1000
Fools United = 750
Realale Madrid = 750
CSI-Canterbury = 750
FC Town of Luton = 750
Jellybellies = 500
Aston Villians = 500
Park My Seagull = 500
Aten Warriors = 500

Extras:

Cubana Villians - 500 (Reimbursement for creating the TCL K.O)

TOTAL WINNINGS:

The Borg = 4000
Hoarse Whisperers = 3000
Purple Gelato 1750
Jellybellies = 1500
Aten Warriors = 1500
FC Town of Luton = 1500
Im a Blade FC = 1500
Realale Madrid = 1500
United Cats 1500
Cubana Villians = 1500
Park My Seagull = 1250
Super Imps 1500
Brazillian Piggys 1000
Fools United = 750
CSI-Canterbury = 750
Aston Villians = 500

Forum Admin

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2019, 05:41:31 PM »
Nice one Kush. Sterling run competition as always. Look forward to the next TCL
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 09:06:34 PM by captain_kush »
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2019, 09:06:43 PM »
Nice one Kush. Sterling run competition as always. Look forward to the next TCL

Cheers Borg, should be another good TCL next season for sure!

Feedback has been sent to Junior from all sponsored teams. Unfortunately, nothing has been transferred from my account just yet but hoping Junior will do this ASAP.

Thanks once again to all.
Forum Admin

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2019, 10:17:45 PM »
Well done Borg 👍🏻

Great stuff Kush. Enjoyed the competition. Out of the places this coming season but hope to be back soon  8)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 10:49:32 PM by captain_kush »

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2019, 10:49:42 PM »
Well done Borg 👍🏻

Great stuff Kush. Enjoyed the competition. Out of the places this coming season but hope to be back soon  8)

Thanks Holmes. Your in the Europa though mate and if you win it you get 25k courtesy of The Borg.... I'd say your one of the favourites :D
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2019, 12:00:14 AM »
Credits have been transferred.

Thanks.
Forum Admin