https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 78  (Read 8107 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 78 Game 12/30
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2019, 04:05:36 PM »

FL 1.

Leaders Kushberry F.C won 2-1 at third place Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs.  Second place UNIV. CRAIOVA won 2 - 1 against bottom team Fools United.   Angel Rrrrs take fourth place with a 2-0 win at FC Town of Luton.  Next to bottom Hoarse Whisperers lost 5-0 against CSI-Westgate on Sea. GalatasaraySK lost 2-0 at    Brazilian Piggys and drop into the bottom three.  Realale Madrid lost 1-0 at Super Imps and are only above the bottom three on goal difference.

FL 2.

Leaders West End Girls were held to a goalless draw at fourth place Aston Villains. Rathpeacon now move into second place after a 1-1 draw at next to bottom Aten warriors.  Wizards lost 1-0 at fourth from bottom HH Beticos and are down to third.  At the bottom Liverwood Luddites drew 1-1 at   Under the Radar FC.     White hart lane won 1-0 at DidierDrogbaFanClub   and are just one point from safety.

FL 3. Game 8/18

Betty Swollocks XI go top with a 1-0 win at now third place Surreal Madrid.  The Red Dragon won 2 - 0 against Hunt Park Rovers and are now second.  Fourth place Spartak won 2 - 0 against fourth from bottom The Blurred Crusade.   At the bottom Magic Dancemat lost 3-1 at Team Logan John.  Winners United lost 1-0 against third from bottom Melchester Rovers FC. 

FL 4. Game 8/14

Leaders The Borg won 5 - 1 against Essex Exiles.  Second place Steaua Sudului won 4-1 at World United F.C.  Third place    The Pompey Chimes drew 2 - 2 against Tunneltiger.  Monkey Hangers FC in fourth won 2 - 0 against Sporting Messi FC. 

:) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 78 Game 13/30
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2019, 04:05:15 PM »

FL 1.

Top four all win again so positions stay the same.   Kushberry F.C won 1 - 0 against Park My Seagull.  UNIV. CRAIOVA won 2 - 0 against FC Town of Luton.     Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs won 3 - 1 against fourth from bottom Ogres and  Angel Rrrrs won 2-0 at Jellybellies.   At the bottom, Fools United lost 3-0 against Super Imps.  Hoarse Whisperers drew 1-1 at Blue Star Knights and GalatasaraySK lost 3-1 against CSI-Westgate on Sea.

FL 2.

Leaders West End Girls go eight points clear at the top with a 3 - 0 win against next to bottom, Aten warriors.  Rathpeacon stay second but lost 2-1 at    SL Benfica.  Aston Villains are back in the top three after a 3 - 0 win against Wizards who are now fourth.  At the bottom, Liverwood Luddites lost 3-1 against CORINTHIAN CLOWNS.    White hart lane   lost  1-0 against Subgenius. 

FL 3. Game 9/18

At the halfway stage, Betty Swollocks XI have a two point lead after winning 6-0 at third from bottom, Melchester Rovers FC.  In second place, The Red Dragon won 2-0 at bottom team    Magic Dancemat.  Surreal Madrid in third place won 2 - 0 against Spartak.  Team Logan John move up to fourth with a 2-0 win at The Blurred Crusade. 

FL 3. Halfway Table

FL 4. Game 9/14

Leaders on goal difference  The Borg lost 1-0 against third place  The Pompey Chimes.  Steaua Sudului remain second with a 4-0 win at Sporting Messi FC.     Monkey Hangers FC drew 1 - 1 with World United F.C and remain fourth.

CSI-Franchise

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 78
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2019, 12:23:34 AM »
I'm surprised I am doing this well in FL1....

I still remember the days FL1 season 28 with 5 games remaining I was leading by like 10 points to second place Deca of Cubana Villians and I bottled it. Closest I've ever coming to winning this prestigious competition and I have to get my hands on this cup one day!

In my opinion, this is the elite of the elite cups to win and I personally classify it as an official cup.
This could be my season I hope.... but I've probably now jinxed myself. 
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline deca

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2019, 10:44:46 AM »
Keep it going Kush,  :)

Memory from the passed when my teams were good  :)

Long way from that now

Cheers

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 78 Game 14/30
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2019, 03:52:51 PM »

FL 1.

UNIV. CRAIOVA won 1 - 0 against next to bottom Hoarse Whisperers and go one point in front at the top.  Kushberry F.C are down to second after being held to a goalless draw by Realale Madrid.     Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs keep third place with a 1 - 0 win against Super Imps.  Angel Rrrrs won 3-0 at third from bottom GalatasaraySK and are one point short of the top three.  At the bottom, Fools United won 1 - 0 against CSI-Westgate on Sea. 

FL 2.

Top four all win and positions stay the same.  West End Girls   won 2 - 0 against CORINTHIAN CLOWNS.  Rathpeacon   won 2-0 at next to bottom    White hart lane.  Aston Villains won 3 - 0 against The Rumour Mill and  Wizards won 1-0 at SL Benfica.  At the bottom, Liverwood Luddites lost 1-1 against The KC Shuffle.  Under the Radar FC drew 1 - 1 with Subgenius and drop into the bottom three.

FL 3 Game 10/18

Leaders Betty Swollocks XI   were held to a 1 - 1 draw by Spartak.  Surreal Madrid move into second place with a 3 - 0 win against fourth place Team Logan John.   The Red Dragon lost 2-0 at The Blurred Crusade and are now third. At the bottom, Winners United lost 3-0 at next to bottom Magic Dancemat and  Melchester Rovers FC drew 1-1 at Hunt Park Rovers.

FL 4. Game 10/14

Leaders  The Borg won 6 - 0 against Tunneltiger.  Steaua Sudului won 3-0 at    Monkey Hangers FC and  The Pompey Chimes won 8-0 at Essex Exiles. 

CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2019, 03:44:28 PM »
I travelled to West End Girls today. They were 8 clear of me at the top of FL2. Defeat for me and the title was all but theirs, lucky enough to win 2-0. The gap at the top is down to 5 points.  ;)
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 78 Game 15/30
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2019, 04:21:11 PM »

FL 1.

Halfway stage and Kushberry F.C return to the top of the table with a 2 - 0 win against fourth place Angel Rrrrs.  UNIV. CRAIOVA are down to second after losing 1-0 against Super Imps.  Four points behind in third place Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs shared a goalless draw with FC Town of Luton.  At the bottom     Hoarse Whisperers lost 1-0 at fourth from bottom Fools United. GalatasaraySK lost 2-0 against Park My Seagull.  Ogres lost 2-0 at Brazilian Piggys.

FL 1 Halfway Table

FL 2.

Leaders West End Girls have their lead at the top cut to five points after losing 2-0 against second place Rathpeacon.  Wizards are third after a 3-0 win at bottom team Liverwood Luddites.  Aten warriors are next to bottom after losing 1-0 at third from bottom White hart lane.   

FL 2. Halfway Table

FL 3. Game 11/18

Surreal Madrid take over top spot with a 3-0 win at third place The Red Dragon.  Betty Swollocks XI drew 1 - 1 with Hunt Park Rovers.   Spartak are fourth on goal difference after winning 1-0 at Team Logan John.  At the bottom  Magic Dancemat drew 1-1 at third from bottom Melchester Rovers FC.  Winners United won 3 - 0 against The Blurred Crusade and moved off the bottom.

FL 4. Game 11/14

Top three all win, positions stay the same.  The Borg won 2 - 0 against fourth place Monkey Hangers FC.  Steaua Sudului won 3-0 at Tunneltiger. The Pompey Chimes won   3 - 0 against World United F.C.  Congratulations to  The Borg and Steaua Sudului who won promotion today and The Pompey Chimes only need one more point to gain promotion.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 78 Game 16/30
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2019, 04:01:00 PM »

FL 1.

Leaders Kushberry F.C were held to a goalless draw at bottom team GalatasaraySK but increase their lead to three points because second place    UNIV. CRAIOVA lost 3-2 at third place    Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs.  Angel Rrrrs remain fourth with a 2 - 1 win against Realale Madrid.  Hoarse Whisperers move off the bottom with a 2-1 win at  Super Imps.  Third from bottom Ogres won 1 - 0 against FC Town of Luton.  One point above the drop zone, Fools United won 1 - 0 against Blue Star Knights.

FL 2.

Leaders West End Girls won 2-1 at third from bottom  White hart lane.     Rathpeacon keep up the chase with a 1 - 0 win against CORINTHIAN CLOWNS.     Aston Villains are back in the top three after winning 4 - 0 against Blue Meanies.  Wizards drop out of the top three after being held to a 1 - 1 draw by The KC Shuffle.  At the bottom, Liverwood Luddites lost 5-0 at SL Benfica.  Next to bottom  Aten warriors lost 1-0 at Subgenius. 

FL 3. Game 12/18

Leaders Surreal Madrid won 1 - 0 against next to bottom Winners United and go four points in front .  Second place    Betty Swollocks XI lost 1-0 against  Team Logan John.  The Red Dragon(third) drew 1-1 with Spartak(fourth).  At the bottom Magic Dancemat lost 2-0 against Hunt Park Rovers.  third from bottom The Blurred Crusade lost 5-0 against fourth from bottom Melchester Rovers.

FL 4. Game 12/14

Top two win and The Pompey Chimes still need one point for promotion.  The Borg   won 3 - 0 against Sporting Messi FC and  Steaua Sudului(second) won 2-0 at The Pompey Chimes(third).  Fourth place Monkey Hangers FC won 10-0 at Tunneltiger.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2019, 05:52:43 PM »
Quite pleased to be second in FL2 after 16 games. I was hoping that I could make a good go at getting back to FL1 at the first attempt and so far so good. Long long long way to go. Before I was promoted to FL1, I had an impressive record of finishing 4th in FL2, (I think I was 4th, four times in five seasons). I would not like to finish 4th again  ;)
Rathpeacon

Offline jimbo

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2019, 08:56:44 PM »
Great write ups Brian.  8)

I know it's usually 3 up/3 down but just wanted to check how many teams get promoted/relegated from each FL division?

Fulham's Finest

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2019, 10:26:21 PM »
Steve's Drogs did the double on me today. Those two losses could cost me a place in FL1 next season. 2nd, 3rd and 4th in FL2 are all on 33 points. It will be an interesting run in.  ;)
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2019, 04:21:04 AM »
Great write ups Brian.  8)

I know it's usually 3 up/3 down but just wanted to check how many teams get promoted/relegated from each FL division?

Yes Jimbo you are correct.  3up/3down in each division

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 78 Game 17/30
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2019, 04:51:56 AM »

FL 1.

Leaders Kushberry F.C won 1-0 at next to bottom Ogres. UNIV. CRAIOVA won 3-0 at CSI-Westgate on Sea.  Third place Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs lost 1-0 at    Hoarse Whisperers.  At the bottom, GalatasaraySK drew 1-1 at Realale Madrid and third from bottom Fools United lost 1-0 at Park My Seagull.

FL 2.

Leaders  West End Girls lost 1-0 at fourth place Wizards.  Aston Villains are up to second place after a 1-0 win at HH Beticos. Rathpeacon lost 1-0 against DidierDrogbaFanClub and are down to third.  At the bottom Liverwood Luddites lost 2-1 at The Rumour Mill.  White hart lane lost 2-0 at CORINTHIAN CLOWNS and  Under the Radar FC lost 2-1 at Aten warriors.

FL 3.  Game 13/18

Leaders Surreal Madrid won 4-0 at  Melchester Rovers FC.  Betty Swollocks XI won 4 - 0 against bottom team Magic Dancemat and third place  Team Logan John won 2-1 at The Red Dragon.  Next to bottom Winners United drew 0 - 0 with Spartak and The Blurred Crusade lost 2-1 at Hunt Park Rovers.

FL 4.  Game 13/14

Leaders The Borg won 3 - 0 against World United F.C.      Steaua Sudului won 6-0 at Essex Exiles and it is Congratulations to The Pompey Chimes who gained promotion with a 1 - 1 draw against fourth place Monkey Hangers FC. 

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 78 Game 18/30
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2019, 04:03:44 PM »

FL 1.

UNIV. CRAIOVA are back on top on goal difference after winning 1-0 at Brazilian Piggys.  Kushberry F.C, now second, lost 1-0 at Blue Star Knights.  Third place Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs lost 2-0 at Jellybellies.  Angel Rrrrs, in fourth place lost 2-0 at CSI-Westgate on Sea.  At the bottom, GalatasaraySK drew 1-1 at third from bottom, Fools United.  Ogres lost 1-0 against Super Imps and fourth from bottom,    Hoarse Whisperers drew 1-1 at FC Town of Luton.

FL 2.

Leaders West End Girls now have only a two point lead at the top after losing their third game on the trot by 2-0 against bottom team Liverwood Luddites.    Aston Villains take second place with a 2 - 0 win against next to bottom Under the Radar FC.  Wizards jump into the top three with a 1-0 win at former third Rathpeacon who are now fourth.  HH Beticos lost 3-0 against Aten warriors and drop into the bottom three.

FL 3. Game 14/18

Leaders Surreal Madrid were held to a 1 - 1 draw by Hunt Park Rovers.  Four points behind, Betty Swollocks XI drew 1 - 1 with The Red Dragon. Spartak won 3 - 0 against Melchester Rovers FC and move into the top three.  At the bottom,  Magic Dancemat won 3-1 at third from bottom, The Blurred Crusade.  Next to bottom,  Winners United drew 0-0 at Team Logan John.

FL 4. Game 14/14

Final game of the season in FL.4  and    The Borg are crowned Champions with a 3 - 0 win against second place Steaua Sudului.   The Pompey Chimes in third place won 4 - 0 against Sporting Messi FC.

I hope that you all have enjoyed playing this season 78 even though this league was the smallest.  Hoping we can recruit more players for Seson 79 so we can get back to larger leagues.

FL 4.  Final Table

CSI-Franchise

Offline beckham

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2019, 07:41:58 PM »
Awesome work, Brian!

Never won FL1, maybe it will happen someday, but until then.. Let's go Univ Craiova!!
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers