https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 78  (Read 8105 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 78 Game 27/30
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2019, 03:51:28 PM »

FL 1.

Three games to go and Kushberry F.C's 2 -0   win against  second place Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs leaves Kushberry F.C just one more point to become Champions of FL 1. Season 78. Third place Super Imps drew 1-1 at Realale Madrid.  UNIV. CRAIOVA drew 1-1 at    Fools United and remain fourth.  At the bottom, Ogres lost 1-0 at Park My Seagull and are four points short of safety.  FC Town of Luton lost 1-0 at Angel Rrrrs and are also four points short of safety.  GalatasaraySK    won 4 - 0 against Brazilian Piggys and are three points short of safety.

FL 2.

Aston Villains go three points clear at the top with a 1-0 win at second place West End Girls.  One point behind in third place, Rathpeacon    lost 1-0 against Aten warriors.  Wizards, one point short of the top three lost 1-0 against HH Beticos.  At the bottom, White hart lane, five points short of safety, shared a goalless draw with fourth from bottom, DidierDrogbaFanClub.  Liverwood Luddites, four points short of safety, lost 2-0 against third from bottom Under the Radar FC who are two points short of safety.

:) 8) :)

CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 78
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2019, 04:02:20 PM »
If I bottle FL1 I swear I will quit this game lol.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 78 Game 27/30
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2019, 06:12:58 PM »

FL 2.

Aston Villains go three points clear at the top with a 1-0 win at second place West End Girls.  One point behind in third place, Rathpeacon    lost 1-0 against Aten warriors.  Wizards, one point short of the top three lost 1-0 against HH Beticos. 

Looks like most of us are trying to stay in FL2 for another season!  ;D
Rathpeacon

Gull

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2019, 09:27:53 PM »
That's me safe for another year.  8)

Offline deca

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2019, 12:16:41 PM »
Kush is so close to ending Rich's dominance in FL1

NO PRESSRURE!!!  :)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 04:58:23 PM by deca »
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 78 Game 28/30
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2019, 03:59:11 PM »
FL 1.

Park My Seagull puts Kushberry F.C's title celebrations on hold with a 1-0 win against them so Kushberry F.C still need one more point to become Champions.     Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs in second place won 3-1 at bottom place Ogres who are now relegated.  UNIV. CRAIOVA climb back into the top three with a 2-0 win at next to bottom, FC Town of Luton who are also relegated.  Super Imps lost 2-1 against fourth from bottom, Fools United and are down tp fourth.  Third from bottom and three points short of safety, GalatasaraySK won 1-0 at CSI-Westgate on Sea. 

FL 2.

Congratulations go to  Aston Villains who won 1-0 at fourth place Wizards and gained promotion today.  Three points behind, West End Girls won 1-0 at Aten warriors and need two more points for promotion.  Third place Rathpeacon drew 1 - 1 against SL Benfica.  At the bottom,     White hart lane are relegated after losing 2-0 at Subgenius.  Under the Radar FC lost 1-0 at The Rumour Mill and are five points short of safety.  Liverwood Luddites  won 1-0 at CORINTHIAN CLOWNS and are four points short of safety.  DidierDrogbaFanClub won 1-0 at    HH Beticos, both teams need just three points each to be sure of places in FL 2.next season.

Interest must be vastly improving in The Friendly League because since first thing this morning there have been seventy three views which is a record since I have been running this competition.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 04:06:04 PM by Brian G. »
CSI-Franchise

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2019, 04:08:32 PM »
Oh for goodness sake... It's squeaky bum time again
Forum Admin

Offline deca

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2019, 04:59:28 PM »
I'm up and down FL1 & FL2 like a yo yo  :)

Good to get back to the top flight again!!!

Cheers

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline ihsansaka

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2019, 06:46:30 PM »
That's me safe for another year.  8)

oh  good so you don't need to set up your remaining games  ;D ;D

Gull

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2019, 10:34:19 PM »

Sorry mate, one of my best results in FL1 though. Sure you'll be fine.

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2019, 12:27:10 PM »

Sorry mate, one of my best results in FL1 though. Sure you'll be fine.

I think I will be with my +30 GD but then again it's easy to lose a few games on the trot in the hardest league ever created on SL.
Forum Admin

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 78 Game 29/30
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2019, 04:03:52 PM »

FL 1.

Finally it's Congratulations to the new Champions of FL 1. Kushberry F.C, who clinched the title with a 1-0 win at Realale Madrid.  In second place Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs lost 3-0 at fourth place Super Imps who are two points short of the top three.  In third place UNIV. CRAIOVA won 2-0 at Hoarse Whisperers.  At the bottom,    Ogres lost 1-0 against Jellybellies.  FC Town of Luton lost 1-0 against Brazilian Piggys.  GalatasaraySK are the third and final team to be relegated after losing 3-0 at Angel Rrrrs. 

FL 2.

Leaders by one point, Aston Villains drew 1-1 at The Rumour Mill.  Congratulations to West End Girls who gain promotion after winning 2-1 at CORINTHIAN CLOWNS.     Rathpeacon won 3 - 0 against bottom team, White hart lane and now need a win tomorrow to be sure of promotion.  Down near the bottom, Under the Radar FC won 1-0 at Subgenius and are two points short of safety. Liverwood Luddites  won 1-0 at The KC Shuffle and are one point short of safety.  Fourth from bottom and one point above the drop zone,  DidierDrogbaFanClub lost 3-0 at Aten warriors.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 78 Game 30/30
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2019, 04:06:40 PM »

So we come to the end of Friendly League 78.

Congratulations to the FL 1. Champions, Kushberry F.C, Runners Up, UNIV. CRAIOVA and third place, Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs.  Just missing out in fourth place, Super Imps.  Commiserations go to the relegated teams, Ogres, FC Town of Luton and GalatasaraySK.

FL 2.  Congratulations to the promoted teams, Champions,  Aston Villains, Runners Up, West End Girls and third place, Wizards.  Just missing out in fourth place, Rathpeacon.  Commiserations go to the relegated teams,    White hart lane, Liverwood Luddites and Under the Radar FC.

I hope you all enjoyed playing Friendly League 78 and are looking forward to Friendly League 79 in which there are several very exciting changes and new prizes to be won.  I aim to open the Sign Up page in the forum tomorrow, Tuesday and I will publish more information as and when it comes available.

CSI-Franchise

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2019, 04:16:42 PM »
Thank you Brian for once again setting up the best competition in SL and making it enjoyable for not only me but for everybody else competing. Your hard work and commitment to benefit SL and the community as a whole is second to none and we appreciate everything you do!

Still really haven't come to terms how I have won FL1 using 4-1-4-1 and with a team strength of 769 but I'll take it all day anyday.  Very proud to be the 29th winner of FL1 and I can now retire a happy man 8) 8) 8)

Certainly no chance of retaining next season as I have some players to replace soon... Roll on next season  ;D
Forum Admin

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2019, 04:20:58 PM »

FL 1. Season 78.  Final Table

FL 2. Season 78 Final Table

Fl 3. Season 78 Final Table

FL 4. Season 78 Final Table

CSI-Franchise