https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SL SPONSORSHIP - PLEASE READ  (Read 1774 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
SL SPONSORSHIP - PLEASE READ
« on: October 02, 2019, 01:21:05 PM »
I have been trying to get the game flowing by adding sponsorship to various competitions. With new users signing up being at a ber minimum, the sponsorship is being done so that teams who don't compete as much as others will have an incentive to get involved in more PL competitions along with more interaction with the community. This helps make the game more enjoyable and more competitive.

I have been buying credits quite regularly recently to do these sponsorships in which i have no problem at all doing as in my opinion, it is for a good cause and keeps the community interested and happy to some extent and I'm good for it. I have spoken to Junior about this and he will generously give me a hefty bonus on top of my next credit purchase. This hefty bonus will be used only for sponsorship for various competitions and I personally would like to thank Junior for his good will gesture in giving extra credits to the community to boost game play.

For this, there will be a lot of sponsorship in various PL competitions starting from next season. Some include:

Friendly League (all leagues and cup competition... Any new teams that enter FL from next season, their entry will be free and covered)
The Champions League
Conference Cups (like what C3 are doing every season...  If you set up one for your conference, it will be sponsored)
Unofficial Smokey Championship (Borg, let me know if you are interested in this being sponsored)

I also would like to bring back some old competitions such as;

Champions of champions (each winner from each conference head to head in a 8 league structure)
Europa League (5th-6th position in conference qualify.... only if there is enough interest)
Smokey Doubles
Lady Luck Cup (similar set up to TCL but anyone can enter, no qualification needed)
UCB (4 teams from each conference battle it out in a 8x4 league, most overall points by conference wins... you know the drill)

These are just ideas and thoughts. I am interested in creating competitions where you don't have to qualify to enter.

Also, if anyone would like to create a competition, please let me know and I am will be more than happy to sponsor.

Would really appreciate if I could get feedback from the community on this and if anyone would like to help me set up competitions from next season please let me know as I can't do everything by myself due to work and other commitments and would appreciate any sort of help from others.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 04:46:49 PM by captain_kush »
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline bluestarknights

Re: SL SPONSORSHIP - PLEASE READ
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 06:39:22 PM »
this is a wonderful effort Kush, if you need help let me know. i applaud your effort and thank you Jnr

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 08:41:22 PM »
Sounds like a great idea.
Rathpeacon

Offline iwopp

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 10:18:07 AM »
Good idea mate!

The game seems to be picking up again at the moment. this and getting the feedback working again should boost the game even more
jellybellies

Offline ihsansaka

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 10:00:21 AM »
I think it's a good idea more prizes would make people more happy, so a morale boost is good. But maybe we can use these credits to make competitions like the FL Free to Enter to attract new participants. Free to enter with decent prizes to win would surely attract more users? Send out an message to all users Saying its Free to enter and to sign up in the forums, provide a link to the sign up sheet in the message as well. That might also increase forum activity as well!

But great work, good to see people are still trying to do things to support the community!

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 03:12:00 PM »
Thanks for the responses guys, much appreciated.

Nish I may need you to help me with running a competition next season if you are down but will let you know towards the end of the season. First I need to know how much credits Junior will give me so I can plan and calculate everything.

Good point Ihsansaka... I plan on creating a prize structure for the FL in the next coming days and will be sharing my thoughts and idea with Brian :)

If we were to do free to enter, I would have to get authorisation from Junior which I don't think should be a problem at all. Will communicate with Brian to see what the best options are and will let you guys know what's happening soon  8)

Thanks.
Forum Admin

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2019, 06:20:33 AM »
Thanks for the responses guys, much appreciated.

Nish I may need you to help me with running a competition next season if you are down but will let you know towards the end of the season. First I need to know how much credits Junior will give me so I can plan and calculate everything.

Good point Ihsansaka... I plan on creating a prize structure for the FL in the next coming days and will be sharing my thoughts and idea with Brian :)

If we were to do free to enter, I would have to get authorisation from Junior which I don't think should be a problem at all. Will communicate with Brian to see what the best options are and will let you guys know what's happening soon  8)

Thanks.

consider me in, let me know

Gull

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2019, 12:19:02 PM »
Just catching up with the forum, great to see you are injecting some enthusiasm into SL, Kush. It does seem to be a slight resurgence in activity, not sure if it's new users unfamiliar with the game or old players coming back after a sabbatical. The Europa League concept seems a great idea, the interest should be there as any team finishing 5th or 6th would log-in regularly.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 12:21:12 PM by Gull »

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2019, 10:10:45 PM »
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

Just to let you guys know; I have received a donation of 60,000 credits from Junior transferred into my account to use on competitions.

I will top this up to 100,000 credits!! We will be using this over the course of the next few seasons in various competitions.

I would like to once again thank Junior for his generosity. I know people have mixed feelings about him in which I understand, but it is still nice of him to contribute one way or another.

I am also going to ask Junior to make me an admin in the game (not forum). I hope this is ok with other admins? The reason for this is that, I would want to set various competitions to 0 entry fee at times and I don't want to have to keep on messaging and pestering other admins to do this even though I know all you admins don't mind but still....

I am also planning to get permission from Junior to run some competitions free of charge and I am more than sure Junior will not have a problem with any of this.

I feel like the game has boosted with a positive correlation this season and I want to try take advantage of this.

FRIENDLY LEAGUE NOTIFICATION:

I am still in discussions with Brian regarding this and we have some fantastic ideas which I am sure will encourage new users to join up and be more competitive.

As an example from next season, THE FIRST NEW 20 MANAGERS TO SIGN UP TO FL will be entering for FREE and will ALSO receive 500 credits for FREE for just joining up and competing. You can't go much wrong with that guys come on so make sure you all sign up the FL and upcoming competitions.

I am also bringing the Europa League next season 100% which will be integrated with The Champions League. Will post the structure once I've got it down but I've got some ideas of how to do this.

Please anyone feel free to create an interesting competition and get back to me and I will be more than happy to sponsor!!!!!

BIG THINGS COMING UP PEEPS - STAY TUNED FOR MORE  8) 8) 8)

PLEASE ALSO NOTE:

Just because I am sponsoring doesn't mean you don't have to. Everyone is more than welcome to sponsor and I thank the teams already who have done this. The more, the better :D
Whether you want to sponsor 100 credits or sponsor 10,000 credits every little helps and it is highly appreciated! It is the thought that always counts! And do remember you will be recognised for sponsoring any amount in any competition.

There is a high chance I will be travelling abroad during next season for work commitments. For this it might be difficult to set competitions up at the pace I normally do it. So once again, if there is anyone out there who would like to join and help me with these new competitions, please do let me know and I would greatly appreciate all the help I can get.

I would like to thank Nish once again for volunteering to help me.

Thanks for all for taking your time to read all this :)
Have a lovely weekend!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 12:10:11 AM by captain_kush »
Forum Admin

Gull

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2019, 07:11:13 AM »
Great news, well done Kush & Junior.

Let's make SL great again!

Offline deca

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2019, 12:21:27 PM »
Excellent new!!!

and thank you Junior for the donation, and kush for the top up

It's great that Kush is trying to generate more competitions and more interest for the good of the game

I'm more than happy to run the UCB next season kush as I've done so in the past

Best regards

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2019, 08:09:17 AM »
Im happy to add 20,000 credits to the pot.
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2019, 12:25:48 PM »
Im happy to add 20,000 credits to the pot.

That's fantastic and very generous of you Cove, thank you!

Will get in contact within the next few days :)
Forum Admin