https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly credit issue  (Read 703 times)

Offline tyers

Friendly credit issue
« on: April 03, 2024, 07:39:17 AM »
Hey!

I’ve just come back to the game after many years (played early 2000s on the old Arsenal server).

Today I’ve accepted some friendly challenges, which is fine. But every time I click ‘accept all challenges’ (as it’s easier than doing one by one), it takes credits for the ones I’ve already accepted.

I’ve only just realised this and it’s taken several thousand too much.  :o

Any way to fix this?

Cheers

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly credit issue
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 04:16:14 PM »
this has been an issue for years. It has been highlighted but never fixef
Rathpeacon

Offline tyers

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 06:23:06 PM »
 :'( I’ll bare this in mind, thanks for the response

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2024, 07:04:32 PM »
Hi mate,

As Cove said, it is an issue that has never been fixed.

Please bear this in mind and do not accept all friendly challenges at once.. You are going to have to manually accept each one. It will start taking 100 credits for every other friendly are scheduled and waiting for a fixture date.

For example:

If you had 10 scheduled friendlies waiting for a fixture date and you just accepted lets say '2' more friendlies, instead of it being 200 credits cost with the training, the bug will it make cost you 1,200 credits. This will only be the case if you had accepted both friendlies together and not one by one.

If you have lost out on a lot of credits, please let me know approx how much and I can forward this on to Junior in which he will hopefully compensate you.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline tyers

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2024, 11:15:59 AM »
Hi mate,

Please bear this in mind and do not accept all friendly challenges at once.. You are going to have to manually accept each one. It will start taking 100 credits for every other friendly are scheduled and waiting for a fixture date.

For example:

If you had 10 scheduled friendlies waiting for a fixture date and you just accepted lets say '2' more friendlies, instead of it being 200 credits cost with the training, the bug will it make cost you 1,200 credits. This will only be the case if you had accepted both friendlies together and not one by one.

If you have lost out on a lot of credits, please let me know approx how much and I can forward this on to Junior in which he will hopefully compensate you.

Hey!

Thanks for the response.

I would guess somewhere around 2000. It took me a while to realise, and I was just happily clicking the accept all each time!

Cheers

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2024, 03:32:10 PM »
Hi mate,

For example:

Hey!

Thanks for the response.

I would guess somewhere around 2000. It took me a while to realise, and I was just happily clicking the accept all each time!

Cheers

I'll notify Junior about this and hopefully he will reimburse you asap.
Forum Admin

Offline Marv999

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2024, 04:40:04 PM »
May be wrong on this but doesn't this refund you the credits for those extra credits when they get rejected if your fixture list is full? If that makes any sense?

If not then I must have lost thousands of credits over all 3 teams as that's the way I accept challenges every season  >:(
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2024, 01:04:27 PM »
May be wrong on this but doesn't this refund you the credits for those extra credits when they get rejected if your fixture list is full? If that makes any sense?

If not then I must have lost thousands of credits over all 3 teams as that's the way I accept challenges every season  >:(

Good question Marv, I am not sure on that one.

It should refund the credits if your fixture list is full but I have never really tested this.

I guess, I'll test this next season and see what's up but I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up losing credits.... I know I have lost thousands over the years lol.
Forum Admin

Offline tyers

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2024, 05:57:59 AM »
It refunded me when the list is full, but will only refund 100 per game. It still took credits 3-4 times for the same fixture before I noticed what was happening, and will let you keep using ‘accept all’ button well before the friendly fixture list is full