https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 79  (Read 7068 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2019, 10:06:33 PM »
Think I'm unbeaten in 4, the start of an unstoppable run which will see me crowned champion with 10 games left to spare.

;D
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2019, 03:11:50 PM »
Three FL2 wins on the spin, I've gone from 15th to 7th in three days and four points off 3rd. Rathpeacon has joined the promotion race  ;D

Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 10/30
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2019, 03:53:31 PM »

FL 1.

Top two win again.  Super Imps won 1 - 0 against Brazilian Piggys.  Jellybellies won 1 - 0 against UNIV. CRAIOVA.  Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs won 2-0 at West End Girls and are third.     Kushberry F.C are fourth after winning 2 - 1 against Realale Madrid.

FL 2.

Still 100%, FC Town of Luton won 6 - 0 against The KC Shuffle and are now eight points in front of second place, Aten warriors who lost 1-0 against Subgenius.  Blue Meanies move back into the top three with a 1 - 0 win against Betty Swollocks XI.  The Rumour Mill are now fourth after winning 1-0 at SL Benfica.

FL 3.

Game One Results

Game one Table

FL 4.

FL 4. should have started today but the last to enter did not join so I am waiting for theBorg to join then I can get FL 4. started.
 :) 8) :)

CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 11/30
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2019, 03:57:51 PM »

FL 1.

Leaders  Super Imps Seem determined to regain their Champions Crown after winning 2-0 at second place Jellybellies.  Super Imps open up an eight point gap at the top.  Third place  Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs lost 1-0 at fourth place Fools United.

FL 2.

FC Town of Luton, still with 100% record so far, open up a gap of eleven points with a 5-1 win against GalatasaraySK.  Aten warriors lost 1-0 at SL Benfica.  The Rumour Mill move back into the top three with a 1-0 win at Subgenius.     DidierDrogbaFanClub move up to fourth with a 2 - 1 win against Ogres.

FL 3.

Game Two Results

Top Four Places

Bottom Four Places

FL 4.

I am sorry to say that even though I have sent reminders to the last to enter, they have not joined yet.  If there is a new team who would like to take their place please let me know as soon as possible.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2019, 06:59:43 PM »
4 wins on the spin and 3 points off third......
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 12/30
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2019, 03:56:20 PM »
  FL 1.

Top two win again.  Super Imps won 3-0 at West End Girls and Jellybellies won 1 - 0 against Blue Star Knights. Kushberry F.C move back into the top three with a 1 - 0 win against Wizards and Brazilian Piggys move up to fourth with a 1 - 0 win against CSI-Westgate on Sea.

FL 2.

FC Town of Luton are now thirteen points ahead after winning 3 - 0 against Blue Meanies.  The Rumour Mill move up to second with a 2-1 win at Surreal Madrid.  Aten warriors shared a goalless draw at fourth place DidierDrogbaFanClub and are down to third.

FL 3. Game 3/22

Leaders Steaua Sudului won 3 - 0 against fourth place Hunt Park Rovers.  White hart lane move up to second after winning 5 - 0 against Real Salt Lake.     Team Logan John won 2 - 0 against The Blurred Crusade and move into the top three. 

FL4

As today was more or less the last day for the "last to enter" to join the league, and as they had not joined and I had had no replies to my requests for them to join, I have entered my weakest team and renamed them Dorks.  This is for this season only to make up the numbers so the league could start.  I will play my reserves, Attack with no advanced tactics for all the games.

FL4. First Day Fixtures.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 03:59:11 PM by Brian G. »
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 13/30
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2019, 04:01:14 PM »

FL 1.

Top three all win, positions stay the same.  Super Imps won 3 - 1 against CSI-Westgate on Sea.  Jellybellies won 2 - 1 against Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs. Kushberry F.C won 4 - 1 against Fools United.   UNIV. CRAIOVA won 1-0 at Wizards    and move up to fourth,

FL 2.

Leaders FC Town of Luton won 3 - 0 against third place The Rumour Mill. Aten warriors move back into second with a 3 - 0 win against Surreal Madrid.  Rathpeacon are back in their favourite position of fourth after winning 3-0 at Blue Meanies.

FL 3.  Game 4/22

White hart lane take top spot from Steaua Sudului after winning 1-0 against them.  Team Logan John keep third place with a 1 - 0 win against Under the Radar FC.  The Pompey Chimes won 3-0 at Melchester Rovers FC and are fourth.

FL 4.  Game 1/18

Game one Results

Game One Table

CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 13/30
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2019, 06:55:35 PM »

Rathpeacon are back in their favourite position of fourth after winning 3-0 at Blue Meanies.

First time I've been mentioned in the reports this season outside games where I lost.

4th now and I played 6 games where I played a striker in midfield  ;D I bet I still finish 4th this year again.
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 14/30
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2019, 04:04:04 PM »
  FL 1.

No change in the top positions, all top four won.     Super Imps won 2 - 0 against Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs. Jellybellies won 1 - 0 against Fools United.  Kushberry F.C won 2 - 1 against Hoarse Whisperers.  UNIV. CRAIOVA won 1-0 at Blue Star Knights.

FL 2.

Top two opening up a gap at the top.  Still 100%    FC Town of Luton won 2 - 0 against Subgenius.  Aten warriors won 1 - 0 against Rathpeacon.  Six points behind in third, The Rumour Mill lost 1-0 at GalatasaraySK.  SL Benfica won 2 - 0 against Surreal Madrid and are fourth.

FL 3. Game 5/22

All change at the top.  New leaders Steaua Sudului won 4 - 0 against , Under the Radar FC.  In second place, Team Logan John won 3 - 0 against Hunt Park Rovers.     The Pompey Chimes move into the top three with a 3 - 1 win against Real Salt Lake. Liverwood Luddites take fourth place with a 2-1 win at The Blurred Crusade

FL 4. Game 2/18

Game 2 Results

Game Two Table

CSI-Franchise

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2019, 08:23:29 PM »
Well played the Clowns.
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 17/30
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2019, 04:08:06 PM »

FL 1.

To bring things up to date since the forum was offline:-
Super Imps have a five point lead over second place Jellybellies.  Kushberry F.C are third, two points further back.  UNIV. CRAIOVA are one point short pf the top three. West End Girls are in bottom place with CSI-Westgate on Sea just above them on goal difference.   Realale Madrid are third from bottom and surprisingly, Angel Rrrrs are four points above the drop zone.

FL 2.

During the forum down time, leaders  FC Town of Luton Lost their 100% record and now have a sixteen point lead over the rest.  Aten warriors are second and Rathpeacon are in the top three.  The Rumour Mill are just one point short of the top three.  At the bottom, are Surreal Madrid.  HH Beticos are six points above them and Spartak are third from bottom. Subgenius  are three points above the bottom three.

FL 3.  Game 8/22

Steaua Sudului have a one point lead at the top.  Liverwood Luddites are in second place and    White hart lane are three points back in third.      The Pompey Chimes are fourth on goal difference.  Melchester Rovers FC are bottom.  Real Salt Lake are three points above them and     The Blurred Crusade are third from bottom.  Winners United are  two points above the bottom three,

FL 4.  Game 5/18

The Hibs still have a 100% record after five games and lead by three points at the top.  Sporting CP are second.  CSKA Sofia are two points behind in third place. Dorks are fourth which is wrong because I stated in the forum that the reserves would always be played.  The tactics are preset at always attack and there are no Advance tactics at all.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2019, 06:44:01 PM »
Into the top 3, not bad after been 15 after 7 games!

This run will hardly continue though, the bad start will eventually catch up on me, another 4th place finish is in sight  ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 18/30
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2019, 04:04:27 PM »

FL 1.

Super Imps won 2-0 at Park My Seagull and now have a lead of seven points from second place Jellybellies who drew 1 - 1 with third place Kushberry F.C.  UNIV. CRAIOVA drew 1 - 1 with third from bottom, Realale Madrid and remain just one point short of the top three.  At the bottom, West End Girls lost 1-0 against Aston Villains.  CSI-Westgate on Sea lost 2-1 against Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs.     Angel Rrrrs lost 1-0 against Brazilian Piggys and are three points above the bottom three.

FL 2.

Top four all win, no change in positions.  FC Town of Luton won 3 - 0 against DidierDrogbaFanClub.  Aten warriors won 2 - 1 against Blue Meanies.     Rathpeacon won 1 - 0 against The KC Shuffle and The Rumour Mill won 3-2 at third from bottom Spartak.  At the bottom, Surreal Madrid won 1-0 at next to bottom, HH Beticos.  Betty Swollocks XI lost 2-0 at Subgenius and are four points above the bottom three.

FL 3 Game 9/22

Liverwood Luddites take over top spot with a 1-0 win at former leaders, Steaua Sudului.  The Pompey Chimes won 3-0 at   Under the Radar FC and are now in the top three.  White hart lane won 1 - 0 against third from bottom The Blurred Crusade but drop out of the top three on goal difference.  At the bottom,   Melchester Rovers FC   lost 2-0 against The Red Dragon and  Real Salt Lake lost 4-0 at Team Logan John.   Winners United shared a goalless draw at Hunt Park Rovers and are three points above the bottom three,

FL 4. Game 6/18

Top two win:-  The Hibs won 5-0 at third place CSKA Sofia.   Sporting CP drew 1-1 at fourth place, World United F.C.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 20/30
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2019, 03:50:36 PM »

Sorry I was not able to do any reports yesterday.

FL1.

Top three all win.  Five points in front, Super Imps won 2-0 at Blue Star Knights.  Jellybellies won 3 - 0 against Aston Villains and Kushberry F.C won 2-0 at West End Girls.  three points short of a top three spot, UNIV. CRAIOVA shared a goalless draw with Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs.

FL 2.

Sixteen points in front,  FC Town of Luton were held to a 1 - 1 draw by SL Benfica.  Aten warriors in second place drew 1 - 1 against    GalatasaraySK.  Third on goal difference, Rathpeacon won 3 - 0 against fourth place, The Rumour Mill. 

FL 3.  game 11/22

Leaders by one point, The Pompey Chimes won 3-0 at third place,   White hart lane.  Steaua Sudului in second place won 6 - 0 against Real Salt Lake.  Liverwood Luddites lost 1-0 at Under the Radar FC and drop out of the top three.

FL 4.  Game 8/18

The Hibs go eight points clear at the top with a 2-1 win at second place, Sporting CP.  Third place, CSKA Sofia won 9 - 0 against Tunneltiger.   Monkey Hangers FC won 4 - 0 against Essex Exiles and are three points short of the top three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2019, 04:06:40 PM »
No worries about yesterday Brian, great to have you back, I took a big step towards promotion today, I hope i dont fuck things up again  :D
Rathpeacon