https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 79  (Read 7058 times)

Online Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 29/30
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2019, 04:12:03 PM »

FL1.

A few questions answered since my last report.  Congratulations go to Super Imps who are Champions once again. UNIV. CRAIOVA and Jellybellies are level on points in second and third with UNIV. CRAIOVA having the better goal difference.  Kushberry F.C are only two points behind in fourth so it only needs one of the tied teams to slip up for Kushberry F.C to have a chance of finishing in the top three,  At the bottom it is commiserations to  West End Girls, CSI-Westgate on Sea and Park my Seagull who are all relegated.

FL2.

Congratulations go to both Rathpeacon and    Aten warriors who are promoted along with Champions FC Town of Luton.  At the bottom, commiserations to Spartak who are relegated.  There are four teams who are in danger of being relegated on the last day:- DidierDrogbaFanClub (31 Points), Betty Swollocks XI (29 points), Subgenius (28 points) and HH Beticos (28 points). 

FL3.  Game 20/22

Congratulations to Steaua Sudului and The Pompey Chimes On gaining promotion.  White hart lane (40 points), Liverwood Luddites (39 points) and Under the Radar FC (39 points) all stand a chance of winning the final promotion place.  At the bottom,    Winners United (19 points). The Blurred Crusade (13 points) and Melchester Rovers FC (13 points) are in danger of joining Real Salt Lake in the bottom three.

FL4.  Game 17/18

Congratulations to Sporting CP who join Champions The Hibs in promotion. Monkey Hangers FC and World United F.C both have 31 points  and are favorites to gain the final promotion place but    CSKA Sofia still has a very outside chance of jumping both of them.
    :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline rockline

Re: Friendly League Season 79
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2019, 06:08:10 PM »
Many congrats for the three teams that gained promotion for FL1. Been a good season in FL2, i think its my 6th or 7th season in this league, and how matter i try i can´t go up or down. I think its the price you have when you built a full team for 15k.
Anyway, now i got plenty of credits, and i hope to get better results in the future. ;)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2019, 06:14:39 PM »
Many congrats for the three teams that gained promotion for FL1. Been a good season in FL2, i think its my 6th or 7th season in this league, and how matter i try i can´t go up or down. I think its the price you have when you built a full team for 15k.
Anyway, now i got plenty of credits, and i hope to get better results in the future. ;)

Chico my friend, I am sure you will be in FL1 sooner rather than later. Price helps speed up the process for sure but not 100% I won FL1 last season with a team that cost me 17,900 credits lol... Perhaps I was just lucky!

Congrats to the Imps on another fantastic performance in FL1. Great stuff King Rich  8)
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2019, 07:14:54 PM »
Hi all FL Managers,

There are three Christmas Competition's to join where it's so easy to win bonus credits. Please look at The Forum threads for Home and Away, Master and Commander and The Runcible Spoon. Please enter all competition's which would cost 1,500 credits. I bet you win more credits than you invest. ;) 8)

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2019, 10:07:27 PM »

Chico my friend, I am sure you will be in FL1 sooner rather than later. Price helps speed up the process for sure but not 100% I won FL1 last season with a team that cost me 17,900 credits lol... Perhaps I was just lucky!

Congrats to the Imps on another fantastic performance in FL1. Great stuff King Rich  8)

My squad cost is 13,200 ATM
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2019, 10:24:55 PM »
Mine was 15,700

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2019, 03:50:31 PM »
Nice going Martin and Mihai. Martin I do remember you saying back in the days you only go for 500 credit players.

Just goes to show that buying the best players doesn't always give you an advantage... Well it does ofcourse but tactics are a big factor aswell.

Lovely to see that I took runner up in FL1 :D:D
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2019, 09:00:30 PM »
Just want to say thanks to Brian for running FL this season and for doing a great job with the reports. FL is the reason I play SundayLeague. It is the competition that I care about.

This was anther great season but it would not have been possible without Brian's hard work.

Thanks Brian.
Rathpeacon

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2019, 11:03:30 PM »
Just want to say thanks to Brian for running FL this season and for doing a great job with the reports. FL is the reason I play SundayLeague. It is the competition that I care about.

This was anther great season but it would not have been possible without Brian's hard work.

Thanks Brian.

Yep wouldn’t happen without your input Brian, much appreciated.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2019, 11:18:23 PM »
Nice going Martin and Mihai. Martin I do remember you saying back in the days you only go for 500 credit players.

Just goes to show that buying the best players doesn't always give you an advantage... Well it does ofcourse but tactics are a big factor aswell.

No wonder it’s so hard in the bargain bucket if I’m battling Mihai!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2019, 04:42:21 AM »

No wonder it’s so hard in the bargain bucket if I’m battling Mihai!

lol  ;D

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2019, 03:12:20 PM »
The battle of the bargains.... Might have to make a competition :D

Once again a huge props and thanks goes to Brian for all his efforts in delivering the best and hardest competition currently in SL.
We always appreciate your hard work and commitment, thanks a lot buddy!

Forum Admin

Online Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Final Game of the season FL3.
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2019, 03:58:04 PM »

So now it's all over.  All promotions and relegations are decided

Congratulations go to all League Champions and those who were promoted.

Hard luck to the relegated teams.

Thank you all for playing and I hope everyone enjoyed FL79.

FL1.:- Champions Super Imps.   Runners up Kushberry F.C.  Third place Jellybellies.
              Relegated CSI-Westgate on Sea.  Park my Seagull.  West End Girls.

FL2.:- Champions FC Town of Luton.  Runners up Rathpeacon.  Third place    Aten warriors.
             Relegated  HH Beticos. Spartak.  Surreal Madrid.

FL3.:- Champions Steaua Sudului.  Runners up The Pompey Chimes.  Third place White hart lane.
             Relegated  The Blurred Crusade.  Melchester Rovers FC. Real Salt Lake.

FL4.:-  Champions The Hibs.  Runners up    Sporting CP.  Third place Monkey Hangers FC.
              Relegated  None.

Final tables will be posted as soon as possible.

CSI-Franchise

Online Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2019, 04:16:04 PM »

FL1. Final Table

FL2. Final Table

FL3 Final Table

FL4. Final Table

CSI-Franchise

Online Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2019, 04:17:19 PM »

Many thanks for all the messages.  Much appreciated.
CSI-Franchise