https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 79  (Read 7067 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Friendly League Season 79
« on: November 04, 2019, 03:58:11 PM »

FL 1. Game One Results.

FL 1. First Table.

FL 2. Game One Results.

FL 2. First Table

FL 3. and FL 4. Start delayed due to waiting for teams to join leagues.
 :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 2/30
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 04:06:34 PM »
 FL 1. Game Two Results.

FL 1. Top Four.

FL 1. Bottom Four.

FL 2. Game Two Results.

FL 2. Top Four.

FL 2. Bottom Four.

I am still waiting for one FL 3.Team and two FL 4. teams to join before I can send out "last to enter" passwords.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 3/30
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 04:01:49 PM »

FL 1.

Third game today and just one team left undefeated and also with 100% record:-    Super Imps who won 1 - 0 against next to bottom Park My Seagull.  Hoarse Whisperers take second place with a 2 - 0 win against third place Fools United.  Jellybellies  move up to forth after winning 1-0 at   Kushberry F.C .  At the bottom, West End Girls lost 2-1 at Aston Villains.  Wizards won 3 - 1 against Blue Star Knights and  CSI-Westgate on Sea lost 1-0 at Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs

FL 2.

Two teams have a 100% record:- FC Town of Luton who won 5-0 at DidierDrogbaFanClub and  Aten warriors who won 5-0 at fourth from bottom Blue Meanies. GalatasaraySK drew 1 - 1 with Ogres and are down to third.  Betty Swollocks XI won 3 - 0 against Subgenius and are fourth.  At the bottom,  Spartak lost 11-0 at The Rumour Mill.  HH Beticos lost 2-1 at Surreal Madrid.   CORINTHIAN CLOWNS lost 3-0 at SL Benfica. 

FL 3.

I am still waiting for Magic Dancemat to join the league before I can send out the password to "last to enter"

FL 4.

I am still waiting for Real Salt Lake and Cheltenham Festival to join the league.

I have had no messages from these three teams even though they have had extra reminders to join the leagues.  If I am not careful it will be too late to start FL 3. and FL 4. off.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 4/30
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 03:59:42 PM »

FL 1.

Super Imps drew 1 - 1 with third place Fools United and now have a one point lead at the top, Jellybellies move up to second with a 3 - 1 win against Hoarse Whisperers.  UNIV. CRAIOVA  are fourth after winning 1-0 at Aston Villains. Park My Seagull take a dive to the bottom after losing 1-0 against Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs.  West End Girls pick up their first points of the season with a 1 - 0 win against Brazilian Piggys.     Blue Star Knights drop into the bottom three after losing 1-0 against Realale Madrid.  CSI-Westgate on Sea played out a goalless draw at Kushberry F.C.

FL 2.

The top two maintain their 100% records, FC Town of Luton won 2 - 0 against Betty Swollocks XI and Aten warriors won 3 - 0 against The KC Shuffle.  SL Benfica move up to third with a 3 - 1 win against fourth from bottom Rathpeacon.  In fourth are DidierDrogbaFanClub after a 1 - 0 win against bottom team Spartak.  Next to bottom, HH Beticos lost 3-0 at Blue Meanies.  Third from bottom, CORINTHIAN CLOWNS drew   1 - 1 with Surreal Madrid.

I have sent an urgent message to the three teams who have not yet joined FL 3. and FL 4. asking for a reply to my question if they are having difficulty in joining as I cannot send out passwords to the last to enter before the three join.  So far I have had no reply from any of them.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 5/30
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 01:58:09 AM »

FL1.

Super Imps were held to a 1 - 1 draw by Blue Star Knights but now have a two point lead at the top.  Brazilian Piggys go second with a 3 - 0 win against Fools United.  Jellybellies are down to third after losing 1-0 at Aston Villains.  Hoarse Whisperers go fourth with a 1 - 0 win against    Angel Rrrrs.

FL 2.

Top two keep their 100% records:-  FC Town of Luton won 2-0 at fourth place SL Benfica and Aten warriors won 1-0 at GalatasaraySK. DidierDrogbaFanClub   drew 1 - 1 with CORINTHIAN CLOWNS and go third. 
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 6/30
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2019, 03:39:45 PM »

FL 1.

Super Imps held to a goalless draw by Angel Rrrrs and only retain the top position with goal difference. Jellybellies take second with a 1 - 0 win against Brazilian Piggys.  Kushberry F.C move into the top three after winning 1 - 0 against UNIV. CRAIOVA.

FL 2.

FC Town of Luton won 1 - 0 against Rathpeacon and are now the only team with 100% record. Aten warriors were held to a goalless draw by The Rumour Mill.     GalatasaraySK won 5 - 0 against Surreal Madrid and are now in the top three.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 7/30
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2019, 04:07:09 PM »
  FL 1.

Super Imps won 2-0 at Kushberry F.C and now have a three point lead at the top.     Brazilian Piggys won 2 - 1 against Realale Madrid and move to second. Jellybellies are down to third after losing 2-0 against Poke My Seagull.     Aston Villains go fourth with a 1 - 0 win against Wizards.

FL 2.

FC Town of Luton continue their 100% run with a 4 - 1 win against Ogres.  Two points behind, Aten warriors won 1-0 at CORINTHIAN CLOWNS.  The KC Shuffle move into the top three with a 2-1 win at Surreal Madrid. DidierDrogbaFanClub   won 1 - 0 against GalatasaraySK
and are fourth.

There is good news for FL 3. and FL 4.  One missing team has returned from holiday and has been sent a new password.  They should join FL 3. later today so "last to enter" passwords can be sent out after tomorrows 3pm results.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2019, 07:26:47 AM »

Last to enter passwords for FL 3. and Fl 4. will be sent out after todays (Monday) afternoon results.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2019, 12:04:41 PM »
I've been losing badly in all competitions over the past week or so. Couldn't understand why but today I realised that I was replacing a midfielder with a striker at the start of every game and leaving my useless, newly signed striker on the pitch for the full 90 minutes. That helps to explain some of the hammerings that I have been taking, I hope anyway, let's see if today brings a change in fortune...... ;)
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2019, 01:55:08 PM »
I hope so. You are my tip for FL2. ;) 8)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2019, 03:13:26 PM »
I hope so. You are my tip for FL2. ;) 8)

a 2-0 win today. I won my first game 4-1 and thought I would have a good crack off promotion. 4 losses and 2 draws later and I noticed the error. I have been taking some awful hammerings in the Europa League games.

Promotion is a very distant prospect, I'm 7 points off third but 14 points off second. The top two are way too far ahead for me to catch them. All I can hope for is an error free run and hope to get close to 3rd place, what's the betting of a 6th time finishing 4th for me in FL2???  ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 8/30
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2019, 03:53:56 PM »

FL 1.

Top four all won today and positions stay the same.  Super Imps won 2 - 0 against Hoarse Whisperers.  Brazilian Piggys won 3-0 at Wizards.     Jellybellies won   2 - 0   against CSI-Westgate on Sea.  Aston Villains won 2 - 0    against Realale Madrid.

FL2.

FC Town of Luton won 3 - 0 against Spartak and remain two points in front of Aten warriors who won 3 - 0 against HH Beticos.  Blue Meanies move up to third with a 2 - 0 win against Surreal Madrid.  The Rumour Mill are fourth after winning 3-0 at DidierDrogbaFanClub.

Passwords have now been sent out to FL 3.  and FL 4. "last to enter" so hopefully the leagues will start this Wednesday.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 9/30
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2019, 03:37:04 PM »

FL 1.

Leaders Super Imps won 2-0 at Aston Villains.  Jellybellies   move up to second with a  2 - 0 win against Wizards.    Brazilian Piggys are down to third after losing 1-0 against fourth place Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs.   

FL 2.

Leaders FC Town of Luton won 1 - 0 against second place Aten warriors and now have a five point lead.  DidierDrogbaFanClub are in the top three after winning 2 - 0 against fourth place Blue Meanies. 
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2019, 06:35:40 PM »
I got myself a second win in a row, five points off 3rd. I couldn't, could I?  ;)
Rathpeacon

Gull

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2019, 09:40:00 PM »
Think I'm unbeaten in 4, the start of an unstoppable run which will see me crowned champion with 10 games left to spare.