https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 79  (Read 7065 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2019, 04:12:09 PM »
I hope i don't fuck things up again
:oYellow Card for the language Eamonn. but well done on your results.
    :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 21/30
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2019, 03:57:31 PM »

FL1.

Top two win again and a gap is opening between second and third. Leaders  Super Imps won 2-0 at third from bottom, Angel Rrrrs.  Second place,  Jellybellies won 1-0 at Brazilian Piggys.  Now five points behind in third,  Kushberry F.C lost 1-0 at UNIV. CRAIOVA who are fourth on goal difference.

FL2.

FC Town of Luton had their lead cut to thirteen points after losing 2-0 at second place Rathpeacon(Getting dizzy up there Eamonn???).  Aten warriors drop down to third after sharing a 1-1 draw at The Rumour Mill.  CORINTHIAN CLOWNS won 1-0 at Betty Swollocks XI and are fourth.

FL3.  Game 12/22

Leaders, The Pompey Chimes get the second half of the season off  with a 2-1 win at fourth place Liverwood Luddites.  One point behind in second, Steaua Sudului won 3-0 at Team Logan John.  Now five points behind in third,  White hart lane lost 2-0 at Under the Radar FC. 

FL4.  Game 9/18

At the halfway stage of the season, Leaders by eight points ,   The Hibs won 5 - 0 against Dorks.  Second place,  Sporting CP won 2-0 at    Sporting Messi FC.  Third place,  CSKA Sofia drew 2-2 at Essex Exiles.  Just one point short of the top three,  Monkey Hangers FC won 27-0 at D Rivals.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 21/30
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2019, 04:28:04 PM »

FC Town of Luton had their lead cut to thirteen points after losing 2-0 at second place Rathpeacon(Getting dizzy up there Eamonn???). 

Very much so, all of a sudden, I'm in the driving seat for promotion, 8 points clear of 4th with 9 games to go. 6 wins from my last 9 would probably be enough.

If only I hadnt been playing a striker in midfield from games 2 to 7, (i drew 2 and lost 4), I'd be close to Luton now and looking forward to FL1. I can't afford a poor run in, remember last season, I was in the driving seat for promotion and stumbled badly to finish 4th.
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 22/30
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2019, 04:02:09 PM »

FL1.

Top two both win.  Leaders  Super Imps won 1 - 0 against Kushberry F.C who now drop out of the top three.  Jellybellies in second won 5-0 at unknown seagull.  UNIV. CRAIOVA move into the top three with a 6 - 1 win against third from bottom Angel Rrrrs.  At the bottom,  West End Girls lost 1-0 at    Blue Star Knights.  Next to bottom, CSI-Westgate on Sea lost 1-0 against Fools United. 

FL2.

Leaders FC Town of Luton won 2-0 at Ogres.  Second place, Rathpeacon were held to a 1 - 1 draw by third from bottom HH Beticos.  Aten warriors in third drew 1 - 1 with CORINTHIAN CLOWNS.  The Rumour Mill are fourth after winning 2 - 1 against fourth from bottom, Betty Swollocks XI.  At the bottom, Surreal Madrid drew 1-1 at The KC Shuffle.  Next to bottom, Spartak lost 7-0 against Subgenius. 

FL3. Game 13/22

Top three all won, no change in top positions.  The Pompey Chimes won 3 - 0 against Winners United.  Steaua Sudului  won 3-0 at third from bottom, Melchester Rovers FC.  White hart lane in third won 10 - 0 against Team Logan John.  The Red Dragon   move  up to fourth with a 2 - 0 win against Liverwood Luddites. At the bottom,    Real Salt Lake drew 1 - 1 with next to bottom, The Blurred Crusade. 

FL4. Game 10/18

Top three all won again.  No change at the top.  The Hibs won 4-0 at Sporting Messi FC.  Sporting CP won 17-0 at Tunneltiger.     CSKA Sofia won 13-0 at D Rivals .  World United F.C won 10-2 at Essex Exiles and move onto fourth place.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 23/30
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2019, 03:58:15 PM »

FL1.

Top two drop points but positions stay the same.  Leaders Super Imps lost 1-0 at Hoarse Whisperers.  Second place, Jellybellies were held to a 1-1 draw at next to bottom, CSI-Westgate on Sea.  Third place, UNIV. CRAIOVA won 2 - 1 against West End Girls.  Fourth place, Kushberry F.C won 3-0 at Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs.

FL2.

Leaders FC Town of Luton won 4-0 at next to bottom, Spartak. Rathpeacon won 2 - 0 against CORINTHIAN CLOWNS.  Third place, Aten warriors drew 1-1 at third from bottom, HH Beticos.  Three points short of the top three, The Rumour Mill won 3 - 0 against DidierDrogbaFanClub.  Congratulations go to FC Town of Luton who won promotion today.

FL3.  Game 14/22

Leaders,  The Pompey Chimes won 4-0 at The Red Dragon.  Steaua Sudului won 6-0 at Hunt Park Rovers.  White hart lane won 3-0 at Real Salt Lake.  Under the Radar FC move up to fourth with a 2 - 0 win against Melchester Rovers FC.

FL4.  Game 11/18

Still with 100% record, The Hibs won 3 - 0 against Tunneltiger.  Sporting CP won 1 - 0 against Essex Exiles.  World United F.C won 14 - 0 against D Rivals and are in the top three.  Monkey Hangers FC  in fourth won 6-0 at CSKA Sofia.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2019, 08:24:47 PM »
Quote from: Brian G.

Leaders FC Town of Luton won 4-0 at next to bottom, Spartak.   Congratulations go to FC Town of Luton
[/quote

Well done Luton, an excellent season and well deserved promotion,  I hope I can follow you to FL1.
Rathpeacon

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2019, 07:07:31 AM »
Quote from: Brian G.

Leaders FC Town of Luton won 4-0 at next to bottom, Spartak.   Congratulations go to FC Town of Luton
[/quote

Well done Luton, an excellent season and well deserved promotion,  I hope I can follow you to FL1.
Thanks Cove. Good luck to all the teams involved in the run in for promotion.
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 24/30
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2019, 04:08:52 PM »

FL1.

There are now six points between third and fourth after today's games.  Leaders Super Imps are now just two points in front after being held to a 1 - 1 draw by Aston Villains.  Jellybellies are three points in front of third after winning 1-0 at Wizards. Kushberry F.C lost 1-0 at    Blue Star Knights and are fourth. At the bottom, West End Girls won 22-0 at fourth from bottom, Park my Seagull. (Perhaps Gull is going for the wooden spoon).  Next to bottom, CSI-Westgate on Sea drew 1 - 1 with third from bottom, Angel Rrrrs

FL2.

Seven point gap now between second and third places. Leaders, FC Town of Luton won 2-0 at third place, Aten warriors.  Rathpeacon won 3 - 0 against Subgenius. The Rumour Mill, fourth on goal difference won 1 - 0 against third from bottom, HH Beticos.  At the bottom, Spartak lost 2-0 against next to bottom, Surreal Madrid.  Six points above the bottom three, Betty Swollocks XI won 3-2 at    he KC Shuffle.

FL3.  Game 15/22

As in FL2. Seven  points separate the top two and third places.  One point in the lead,  The Pompey Chimes won 5 - 1 against next to bottom, Melchester Rovers FC. Second place,  Steaua Sudului won 2-0 at White hart lane. Under the Radar FC won 1 - 0 against Team Logan John and move into the top three.  At the bottom, Real Salt Lake   lost 3-0 at Winners United.  Third from bottom, The Blurred Crusade drew 1-1 at    The Red Dragon.  Just two points above the bottom three, Hunt Park Rovers lost 8-0 at Liverwood Luddites

FL4.  Game 12/18

Leaders, The Hibs won 10-0 at Essex Exiles and keep their 100% record.  Second place,  Sporting CP won 11-1 at D Rivals.  The game  between third and fourth finished up as (4th)Monkey Hangers FC 1 - 1 (3rd)World United F.C

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 25/30
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2019, 02:24:35 AM »

FL1.

Leaders Super Imps won 3-0 at Brazilian Piggys and keep their two point lead over Jellybellies who won 2-1 at third place UNIV. CRAIOVA. Three points short of the top three, Kushberry F.C won 3-1 at fourth from bottom, Realale Madrid.  At the bottom, West End Girls lost 1-0 at    Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs.  Next to bottom, CSI-Westgate on Sea lost 1-0 against Wizards.  Pass my Seagull lost 22-0 at    Angel Rrrrs and are now in the bottom three.

FL2.

Congratulations go to FC Town of Luton who won 2-0 at The KC Shuffle and became Champions of FL2. Rathpeacon   lost 1-0 against GalatasaraySK.  Third place,  Aten warriors won 2-1 at    Subgenius.  Two points short of the top three, The Rumour Mill drew 1 - 1 with  SL Benfica.  At the bottom, Surreal Madrid lost 1-0 against Ogres.  Spartak   won 1 - 0 against CORINTHIAN CLOWNS.  HH Beticos won 4 - 0 against DidierDrogbaFanClub.  Three points above the bottom three, Betty Swollocks XI lost 2-1 against Blue Meanies.

FL3.  Game 16/22

Top three all win.  Leaders   The Pompey Chimes won 2-1 at    Real Salt Lake.  Steaua Sudului won 2-0 at    Under the Radar FC. White hart lane won 4 - 1 against Melchester Rovers FC.

FL4.  Game 13/18

Leaders The Hibs only need one more point for promotion after winning 11 - 1 against D Rivals.  Second place, Sporting CP lost 2-0 against fourth place, Monkey Hangers FC. World United F.C won 2 - 0 against CSKA Sofia.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 25/30
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2019, 05:31:35 AM »
[quote Rathpeacon   lost 1-0 against GalatasaraySK. 
[/quote]

Typical of my lot  :(
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 26/30
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2019, 04:24:09 PM »

FL1.

Super Imps take a big step towards the title by winning 3 - 0 against second place, Jellybellies.  With only four games left to play, Super Imps have a five point lead.  UNIV. CRAIOVA won 3 - 0 against Brazilian Piggys and are third.  Fourth place Kushberry F.C won 8-0 at sinking seagull.  At the bottom, CSI-Westgate on Sea lost 2-0 against Hoarse Whisperers and are eight points short of safety.  West End Girls won 1-0 at Wizards and are six points from safety.  Shoot my seagull are one point short of safety.

FL2.

Top four all win.  FC Town of Luton won 3-0 at GalatasaraySK.  Rathpeacon get back to winning ways with a 1 - 0 win against bottom team,  Surreal Madrid who are nine points short of safety.  Aten warriors won 2 - 1 against SL Benfica.  The Rumour Mill won 1 - 0 against Subgenius.  Next to bottom, Spartak won 2 - 0 against fourth from bottom, Betty Swollocks XI and are three points short of safety.  HH Beticos won 1-0 at The KC Shuffle and are just short of safety by goal difference.

FL3.  Game 17/22

Steaua Sudului go two points clear at the top with a 2-0 win at Winners United.  The Pompey Chimes slip down to second after losing 2-0 against The Blurred Crusade.  White hart lane in third won 3 - 2 against    third from bottom, Hunt Park Rovers who are one point short of safety.  At the bottom, Real Salt Lake lost 3-1 against Liverwood Luddites.  Real Salt Lake are seven points short of safety.  Melchester Rovers FC lost 5-1 against Team Logan John.  Melchester Rovers FC are five points short of safety. 

FL4.  Game 14/18

Four games to go and it's Congratulations to 100% The Hibs whose 1-0 win at fourth place Monkey Hangers FC, gave them promotion.  Second place,  Sporting CP lost 3-0 at CSKA Sofia.  Third place World United F.C lost 2-0 at Dorks.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 79 Game 27/30
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2019, 01:00:32 AM »

FL1.

Leaders Super Imps were held to a goalless draw by next to bottom, West End Girls but now have a six point lead. UNIV. CRAIOVA move into second place with a 1-0 win against Fools United.  Jellybellies lost 2-0 at Blue Star Knights and are down to third. Kushberry F.C remain fourth, five points short of the top three.  At the bottom,  CSI-Westgate on Sea drew 0 - 0 with Brazilian Piggys and are seven points short of safety.  Park my Seagull lost 2-0 against Aston Villains and are one point short of safety.  Fourth from bottom,    Realale Madrid lost 3-0 against  Hoarse Whisperers. 

FL2.
Top four all win, no change in positions.   FC Town of Luton won 4-0 at Blue Meanies.  Rathpeacon won 1 - 0 against third from bottom, Betty Swollocks XI.  Aten warriors won 9 - 0 against DidierDrogbaFanClub.  Fourth place, The Rumour Mill won 1 - 0 against Surreal Madrid who are relegated.  Next to bottom,    Spartak drew 1 - 1 with fourth from bottom, HH Beticos and are three points short of safety.

FL3.  Game 18/22 

Steaua Sudului now lead the table on goal difference after being held to a 1-1 draw at third from bottom, The Blurred Crusade. The Pompey Chimes won 3 - 1 against Team Logan John. White hart lane drew 1-1 at The Red Dragon.  Fourth on goal Difference, Liverwood Luddites won 3 - 0 against next to bottom Melchester Rovers FC.  At the bottom, Real Salt Lake lost 5-1 against fourth from bottom, Hunt Park Rovers. 

FL4. Game 15/18

Sorry the main game has just died so I cannot get any info for FL 4. at the moment.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2019, 08:54:09 AM »

FL2.
Top four all win, no change in positions.     

3 games left, 6 points clear of Rumour Mill in 4th. Surely my lot can't mess this up now???? ;)
Rathpeacon

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2019, 04:15:23 PM »

FL2.

3 games left, 6 points clear of Rumour Mill in 4th. Surely my lot can't mess this up now???? ;)

Well done Cove. I tried  to help you over the line today......
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2019, 08:21:39 PM »

FL2.

Well done Cove. I tried  to help you over the line today......

You certainly did Martin, thanks for that  ;)

5 points clear of Rumour Mill with 2 games left and now goal difference is much very much in my favour. I play Aten tomorrow so it's still not over.
Rathpeacon