https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Do you collect anything?  (Read 2642 times)

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
Do you collect anything?
« on: February 26, 2020, 01:37:29 PM »
Do you collect anything?

For me, I collect football scarves anywhere me and my partner travel and stay. I have scarves from teams in Tallinn, Helsinki, Dublin, Basel, Hamburg and various UK ones. My favourite is the Kawkab Marrakech scarf I picked up in Morocco. Haggling with a local in a Souk in the town centre. Probably overpaid but hey ho, who has a Kawkab Marrakech scarf outside of Morocco  8)
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
Re: Do you collect anything?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 01:37:42 PM »
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2020, 06:11:34 PM »
Nope, I don't collect anything. I used to collect stamps when I was a kid though.

I guess the closest thing to collecting something is game consoles, but I sold my PS2 about 20 years or so ago and gave my PS1 to a mate of mine a few years ago. Have still got my Wii, Wii U,
 Xbox 360 and PS3 though.

Wish I still had my PS2 though, loved that console but I was pretty desperate for cash at the time. Sold my two bass guitars around the same sort of time too.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2020, 07:49:08 PM »
I collect Pokemon cards. Have a really good big collection and used to collect since a very young age. Lots of my cards are worth quite a bit now and it's become a big game collecting trading cards.

Harv, I still have my consoles; PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Sega Mega Drive 2, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color, Did have the N64 aswell but gave it away to a local youth centre.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin