https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: So What Are You Doing Whilst In Self Isolation?  (Read 2664 times)

Offline harv

So What Are You Doing Whilst In Self Isolation?
« on: March 24, 2020, 10:27:30 PM »
I'm one of the unlucky ones that's dead if I get this thing thanks to my Type 1 Diabetes so I'm stuck in my flat for 12 weeks.

It's not too bad for me because due to my severe depression and anxiety I'm used to not leaving my flat for weeks at a time so I'm pretty much used to it.

What am I doing? The following:

Watching the ten tonnes of stuff that I've downloaded from various torrent sites.

Playing in this order - Half Life 1 VR Mod, Half Life Alyx, Half Life 2, Half Life 2 Episode 1 and Half Life 2 Episode 2

Netflix

Amazon Prime Video

Working on my VR game, Nakamura's Fall

Playing the first Half Life again is a real blast from the past, might have to check out some mods for it. The VR Mod has high res textures built in but it's still looking a bit rough, but I don't want to change it that much cos of nostalgia.

I'll also be playing plenty of Elite Dangerous and No Man's Sky too, as well as Skyrim VR and Fallout 4 VR I think.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever