https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: TCL/TEL 150  (Read 13682 times)

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
Re: TCL/TEL 150
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2020, 05:18:19 AM »
I forgot to include United Cats vs Wizards in the list when messages have been sent out.

Mihai once you have entered, please forward the message to Joanie.

Thanks.

will do that mate  8)

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2020, 12:15:03 PM »
not meaning to dive in.. is this not supposed to be in order to enter??

i have the password from horse whisperers yet i was supposed to get it from KC shuffle??

looks like others have entered but not KC. i will hold off till i get the nod.. Kush??

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2020, 12:15:51 PM »
not meaning to dive in.. is this not supposed to be in order to enter??

i have the password from horse whisperers yet i was supposed to get it from KC shuffle??

looks like others have entered but not KC. i will hold off till i get the nod.. Kush??

harricam not Hoarse whisperers.

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2020, 12:49:36 PM »
i also got the password from harrycam.. entered my blue and red teams and sent it to seagull.. what’s going on 😳
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline Gull

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2020, 01:50:07 PM »
I've got the password from two people now. Something wrong somewhere as I havent gave the password to anyone and Nish has got it  ;D I didn't enter my team as the order seemed messed up only 4 teams in, so I've messaged Kush.

If I entered when I got the password I wouldve been the 5th team in (should've been 11th entrant) think there 4 others that were in, Steaua, Harricam, West End Girls & Liverwood. West End Girls were in (should've been 8th entrant) as were Liverwood (should've been 12th entrant).

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2020, 02:12:17 PM »
I really do not get why every season there is always a problem in the Europa League.

It really is SIMPLE instructions that even a 12 year old can do and this really this is beyond ridiculous. From next season the TEL K.O will be random with anyone to join for the K.O because I do not have the time to keep on restarting competitions.

I have no idea what has happened but it seems everything is messed up now and I also don't get why someone would enter straight away if they received the password from the wrong team and know their not next in line to join. I have no idea of the order of what teams have put and I am really not bothered to set this up again. Gull just join and send the password to whoever is next, screw it.

Gull let me know when you have joined and I will send the password to all teams yet to enter at 1 time so we can get this up and running.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 02:18:06 PM by captain_kush »
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Brads

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2020, 05:22:28 PM »
Even I’ve had the password for this  ;D
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2020, 05:37:10 PM »
I really do not get why every season there is always a problem in the Europa League.

It really is SIMPLE instructions that even a 12 year old can do and this really this is beyond ridiculous. From next season the TEL K.O will be random with anyone to join for the K.O because I do not have the time to keep on restarting competitions.

I have no idea what has happened but it seems everything is messed up now and I also don't get why someone would enter straight away if they received the password from the wrong team and know their not next in line to join. I have no idea of the order of what teams have put and I am really not bothered to set this up again. Gull just join and send the password to whoever is next, screw it.

Gull let me know when you have joined and I will send the password to all teams yet to enter at 1 time so we can get this up and running.

I sent the password to all Teams trying to get everyone to enter to try and avoid previous season problems. I sent the password to Brads by mistake. I apologise for this. But as far as I know everyone else got the password.

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2020, 06:21:46 PM »
Also, and as far as I understand it, you cannot pick the a list of teams and expect them to be entered in that order. As what happens the "Game" enters the Teams with the oldest Team at the top of the competition. Take Steau Suduli. First to enter. Look how far they are down the competition list now, and all the teams in entered after them. 8)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2020, 06:38:13 PM »

I sent the password to all Teams trying to get everyone to enter to try and avoid previous season problems. I sent the password to Brads by mistake. I apologise for this. But as far as I know everyone else got the password.

I appreciate you sending the passwords to help out and avoid season problems but you should have never done that. The teams need to join in a certain order for the right fixtures to happen. Most of the times it works out but there are times the order gets muddled up due to a reason I am not sure of. It doesn't make sense for everyone to get the password at the same time because if we are waiting for the 3rd team in line and the 12th team gets the password, they will not know when to enter and will have to regularly check which is not efficient. It is better they receive the message and the password when it is their time, so that they can enter asap and forward the password to next in line. Now because everyone got the password at the same time, there is a huge confusion along with teams not entering the right order causing the fixtures to be muddled up. What is the point of creating a draw for a knockout if all teams are just going to enter randomly all at once? I know you only meant well Ag but please next time just follow the instructions as described in the message I sent you.

Also, and as far as I understand it, you cannot pick the a list of teams and expect them to be entered in that order. As what happens the "Game" enters the Teams with the oldest Team at the top of the competition. Take Steau Suduli. First to enter. Look how far they are down the competition list now, and all the teams in entered after them. 8)

I do not understand what you are saying here. As you correctly said, the oldest teams stay at the top and there is an order from old to new but this does not effect the fixture list when making a specific entry order. Steaua Sudului went down the order because his account is not as old as the others that have joined. I have taken control of sorting the TCL since season 144 and during that time I recall only having an issue with the fixtures in 1 season.

Anyway don't worry about it. There is no point trying to restart the TEL because we did last season and it ended up finishing in the next season. I will send the password out to those who have yet to enter and we can get this competition started.

Thanks.
Forum Admin

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2020, 07:15:20 PM »
So are you saying if Teams enter in a particular order then the first round draw is what you have arranged? Interesting. I will watch for it next time out ;) 8)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2020, 08:46:42 PM »
So are you saying if Teams enter in a particular order then the first round draw is what you have arranged? Interesting. I will watch for it next time out ;) 8)

That's correct yes. Team/user age is independent to the first round draw.
It works as the following;

entry 1 vs entry 2
entry 3 vs entry 4 and so on ...

I would have thought you had known this already?
Even look at last seasons TCL/TEL149 as an example. I made the draw and the the actual first round fixtures were the same due to everybody joining in a specific order.

This is even the same for league matches aswell. Next time you set up your Spartacus League for your teams, remember the order you joined with each team and see the first fixtures when available.

I would say this works 8 times out of 10. It does bug out every now and then for a reason that I don't know.

Forum Admin

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2020, 06:52:09 AM »
I'll watch next time out for The Europa League. I just know that older teams move to the top of entrants list and if you know that a certain team will play a certain team in the first round then well worked out. Are you saying first game predictions are the same for League's as well as KO? ;) 8)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2020, 02:19:03 PM »
I'll watch next time out for The Europa League. I just know that older teams move to the top of entrants list and if you know that a certain team will play a certain team in the first round then well worked out. Are you saying first game predictions are the same for League's as well as KO? ;) 8)

First set of fixtures whether its a league or cup goes in order of entry i.e

entry 1 vs entry 2
entry 3 vs entry 4
entry 5 vs entry 6
and so on ...

Another example of this is the official server cup. The description says the following:

Description: Due to an error I needed to remake this. Can enter multiple teams but not next to each other. Lets try and hit 64 teams

There is a reason to why the Borg said to enter multiple teams but not next to each other because if you did, you would most likely face yourself in Round 1.

Hope that makes sense.
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2020, 03:58:28 PM »
TEL ROUND 1:

Steaua Sudului   4 - 0    HarriCam Wanderers
West End Girls   2 - 0    Liverwood Luddites   
HH Beticos   0 - 2    Rathpeacon   
Red Star Knights   0 - 1    Blue Star Knights   
Realale Madrid   2 - 1    DidierDrogbaFanClub   
Park My Seagull   1 - 0    Green Star Knights   
Ogres   0 - 4    CSI-Westgate on Sea   
Im a Blade FC   2 - 1    The KC Shuffle

TEL QF:

Steaua Sudului   2 - 0    CSI-Westgate on Sea   
West End Girls   0 - 1    Rathpeacon   
Realale Madrid   0 - 1    Im a Blade FC   
Blue Star Knights   0 - 1    Park My Seagull

TEL SF:

Steaua Sudului   0 - 1    Rathpeacon   
Im a Blade FC   0 - 1    Park My Seagull

TEL FINAL:

Rathpeacon   vs    Park My Seagull

Good luck to both teams in the TEL final !!!
Forum Admin