https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 82  (Read 17797 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 82 Game 12-13/30
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2020, 03:57:03 PM »

FL1.

Thirteenth game today and unlucky for some.
  Super Imps held to a 1-1 draw at UNIV. CRAIOVA but still have a five point lead over Angel Rrrrs who also were held to a 1-1 draw at FC Town of Luton.  Third place Rathpeacon also shared a 1 - 1 draw with Jellybellies.    Steaua Sudului are fourth just one point short of the top three.

FL2.

Red Star Knights are onr point ahead after winning 2 - 0 against Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs who are down to fourth. Up into second are The Pompey Chimes who won 2 - 1 against bottom team Betty Swollocks XI. Aston Villains go third with a 2 - 0 win against HH Beticos.

FL3.

Leaders    DidierDrogbaFanClub boosted their goal difference with a 7 - 0 win against Red Stars.  Staying three points from the top,  The Seg won 1-0 at    World United F.C who are down to fourth.The KC Shuffle enter the top three after winning 8-0 against Spartak.

FL4.

Still not lost any points yet, South Shields won 7-0 at Give and Go FC.  Falling six points behind the leaders, Port Morrow lost 9-1 at Texas Oldham.  Third place    Subgenius won 4-0 at england. Poachers FC  are just one point short of the top three. 
     :) 8) :)
  Please do not forget to join the FL CUP Season 82.  There are just 15 teams left to join the first 64 team FL CUP since I have been organising it.

CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline cha4zz

Re: Friendly League Season 82
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2020, 04:50:03 PM »
Thanks as always for these Brian. Sorry about the result yest, hopefully today goes someway to repay that ;)
The Seg

Offline Contrast

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2020, 03:15:03 PM »
Was able to put the tiniest dent in South Shields shield! Kind of expected to do so too be honest! I should be right up there with Shelley, but too many silly dropped points.
Parma Violets

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2020, 03:49:10 PM »
To be fair Contrast, you could off walked away with all 3 points, as I didn’t have any TA in that game. I did mark out our games at the start of the season though, as I know you’re a tough opponent to come up against...i’ll take a point considering the tactical advantage you had in that game.

I can’t tell if Port Morrow are back setting up with their win today  ??? As the rest of there results weren’t as crazy as the past 2 days.
South Shields

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 82 Game 14/30
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2020, 04:04:04 PM »

FL1.

Shortage of goals in paradise today.  No team scored more than one goal and there were six draws in the eight games. To save a lot of repetition in the report, the only movers in the table were:- Hoarse Whisperers moved up to third and Rathpeacon down to fourth. Steaua Sudului down to fifth, Jellybellies up to sixth, UNIV. CRAIOVA up to seventh and Kushberry F.C down to eighth.

FL2.

Top Four all won.  Red Star Knights won 2 - 0 against    SL Benfica. The Pompey Chimes won 6 - 0   against Fools United, Aston Villains won 1 - 0 against Betty Swollocks XI and Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs won 3-0 at White hart lane.

FL3.

The game between the top two teams finished DidierDrogbaFanClub 1 - 1 The Seg.  Third place, The KC Shuffle won 2 - 0 against The Blurred Crusade. CSI-Thanet are two points short of the top three.

FL4.

Fourth place Poachers FC end leaders South Shields 100% record by sharing a 1 - 1 draw with them.  Second place, Port Morrow got back into winning ways with a 3-0 win at england.  Third place, Subgenius won 6-0 at Dundee Utd.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 82 Game 15/30
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2020, 03:58:46 PM »

FL1.  Halfway Stage.

FL2.  Halfway Stage.

FL3.  Halfway Stage

FL4.  Halfway Stage.

I would just like to say that my season predictions stand at the halfway stage:-

FL1. Super Imps    First
FL2. Aston Villains  Second
FL3. The Seg          Third
FL4. South Shields  First.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 82 Game 15/30
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2020, 08:03:16 PM »

I would just like to say that my season predictions stand at the halfway stage:-

FL1. Super Imps    First
FL2. Aston Villains  Second
FL3. The Seg          Third
FL4. South Shields  First.

Not bad Brian but look at mine:  ;D ;D ;D ;D

FL1. Super Imps    First
FL2. Super Imps    First
FL3. Super Imps    First
FL4. Super Imps    First
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 82 Game 16/30
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2020, 04:21:47 PM »
  FL1.

Off we go with the second half of the season and there is no change in the top five positions. Leaders Super Imps have their lead cut to two points after losing 2-1 against bottom team Ogres. Angel Rrrrs creep nearer the top spot with a 3-0 win at third from bottom, Aten warriors.     Hoarse Whisperers remain third with a 1-0 win against fourth place Rathpeacon. 

FL2.

Top two both win and now there is a four point gap between second and third.  Leaders Red Star Knights won 2 - 0 against third place, The Pompey Chimes.  Second place Aston Villains won 2-0 at next to bottom, White hart lane. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs are fourth on goal difference.

FL3.

No change here in the top five positions.  Leaders DidierDrogbaFanClub lost 2-0 at second place The KC Shuffle.  Third place The Seg won 2-0 at The Blurred Crusade. CSI-Thanet are hanging on just one point short of the top three.  It will be most interesting tomorrow with 4th v 1st and 3rd v 2nd. 

FL4.

Leaders by six points, South Shields won 1 - 0 against The Delhi Dilemma. Port Morrow were held to a 1-1 draw at Padstow United   and    Subgenius won 2-1 at Corinthian Casuals. Poachers FC keep up their quest for a top three place with a 1 - 0 win against The REAL Madrid.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 82 Game 17-20/30
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2020, 04:03:19 PM »

First of all I Have to apologize for the lack of reports lately.  This has been due to my ongoing not able to get to the opticians coupled with bad hayfever.  It has got to the stage where I am thinking that because I cannot produce the reports and look after the Friendly League properly I should give up looking after the Friendly league and hand it over to someone who could look after it properly.
It would help me a lot if someone from each league could do a daily report for their league or any reports at all.

FL1.

At the moment, Super Imps are two points ahead of Angel Rrrrs who are seven points ahead of Hoarse Whisperers. Jellybellies are now four points short of the top three. Ogres are bottom with six points. Realale Madrid are next to bottom with fifteen points and Aten warriors are five points short of safety. Kushberry F.C are fourth from bottom.

FL2.

Red Star Knights have a six point lead over The Pompey Chimes who are seven points ahead of Aston Villains. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs are five points short of the top three. Betty Swollocks XI are the bottom with nine points,  White hart lane are next to bottom with twelve points and Surreal Madrid have twenty points. Blue Meanies also have twenty points but a better goal difference.

FL3.

The Seg are one point in front of CSI-Thanet who are one point in front of DidierDrogbaFanClub.  (It's very tight at the top). Hunt Park Rovers are five points short of the top three., Tunneltiger are bottom with five points. CS Dunarea Giurgiu have six points and Melchester Rovers FC have eight points. Spartak are six points above the bottom three.

FL4.

South Shields have a ten point lead over Port Morrow who are two points ahead of Subgenius. Poachers FC still have thoughts of breaking into the top three are just three points short. 
CSI-Franchise

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2020, 03:26:43 PM »
FL4

South Shields win 4-0 against England to remain unbeaten in the league after 21 games. Port Morrow beat Give and Go FC 2-0, as they look to secure there own promotion spot. The match of the day was Subgenius vs Poachers FC, which saw Subgenius win 1-0 in the second half. This puts a dent in Poachers FC promotion hopes, as they now trail the promotion spots by 6 points with 9 games to play.

South Shields

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 82 Game 21/30
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2020, 03:47:13 PM »

FL1.

Super Imps now have a four point lead at the top after winning 1 - 0 against FC Town of Luton.  Angel Rrrrs lost 1-0 against 0 - 1    Brazilian Piggys. Hoarse Whisperers  won 1-0 at bottom of the table, Ogres.  Jellybellies were held to a 1 - 1 draw by UNIV. CRAIOVA and are six points short of the top three. 

FL2.

Red Star Knights won 3-0 at third from botton, Surreal Madrid and go eight points clear of The Pompey Chimes who shared a 1-1 draw at The Rumour Mill.  Aston Villains won 3-0 at HarriCam Wanderers and remain third . five points above    Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs who won 4 - 0 against Blue Meanies.

FL3.

Top three all win so positions stay the same.  The Seg won 4 - 0 against The Red Dragon and remains one point in front of CSI-Thanet who also won today at third from bottom, Melchester Rovers FC. DidierDrogbaFanClub remain third after a 1-0 win at Liverwood Luddites. Hunt Park Rovers are eight points short of the top three.

FL4.

Thanks to shellyboy100 for submitting a report for FL4. today.  Much appreciated.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Contrast

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2020, 03:53:44 PM »
FL4

South Shields win 4-0 against England to remain unbeaten in the league after 21 games. Port Morrow beat Give and Go FC 2-0, as they look to secure there own promotion spot. The match of the day was Subgenius vs Poachers FC, which saw Subgenius win 1-0 in the second half. This puts a dent in Poachers FC promotion hopes, as they now trail the promotion spots by 6 points with 9 games to play.

Thanks for that, haha!  >:( I'm hoping that one or two teams from the higher divisions withdraw next season so 4th will be enough . . . I'm guessing? 
Parma Violets

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2020, 04:21:23 PM »
FL4

Thanks for that, haha!  >:( I'm hoping that one or two teams from the higher divisions withdraw next season so 4th will be enough . . . I'm guessing?

Sorry, didn’t mean it to come out like that, haha.

True, 4th could be enough if people drop out. I still wouldn’t count out 3rd, 9 games is a lot of football left to play. I don’t know if you have a favourable fixture list to the end of the season either? Your team is strong, you could go on a run and put the pressure...ofcourse if you do get on a run, I’ll be looking to put a stop to it towards the end of the season  ;)
South Shields

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2020, 04:22:17 PM »
Have no idea what is happening with my team in FL1

Imagine being undefeated for the first 7 games and now I haven't been able to win a game in my last 14 matches......

Need to get my mojo back if I'm going to stay another season in FL1!
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline KnightStars

Re: Friendly League Season 82 Game 21/30
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2020, 06:19:21 PM »

FL1.

Super Imps now have a four point lead at the top after winning 1 - 0 against FC Town of Luton.  Angel Rrrrs lost 1-0 against 0 - 1    Brazilian Piggys. Hoarse Whisperers  won 1-0 at bottom of the table, Ogres.  Jellybellies were held to a 1 - 1 draw by UNIV. CRAIOVA and are six points short of the top three. 

FL2.

Red Star Knights won 3-0 at third from botton, Surreal Madrid and go eight points clear of The Pompey Chimes who shared a 1-1 draw at The Rumour Mill.  Aston Villains won 3-0 at HarriCam Wanderers and remain third . five points above    Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs who won 4 - 0 against Blue Meanies.

FL3.

Top three all win so positions stay the same.  The Seg won 4 - 0 against The Red Dragon and remains one point in front of CSI-Thanet who also won today at third from bottom, Melchester Rovers FC. DidierDrogbaFanClub remain third after a 1-0 win at Liverwood Luddites. Hunt Park Rovers are eight points short of the top three.

FL4.

Thanks to shellyboy100 for submitting a report for FL4. today.  Much appreciated.

on days you can't do FL reports, i'll help with FL2 (sorry logged in a bit late today)
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL