https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SL Game Frozen??  (Read 10686 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
SL Game Frozen??
« on: May 19, 2020, 06:20:24 AM »

Last nights games have not been played.
  I have sent Junior a message

:) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline jimbo

Re: SL Game Frozen??
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 03:18:05 PM »
When I logged in earlier my 3am league match hadn't been played. Now I have just logged in to see that it has played and didn't know this afternoon's fixtures would be played so didn't get the opportunity to set up.
Fulham's Finest

Offline Contrast

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 03:20:29 PM »
Same - assumed the game would be kept frozen and 3am games that didn't play would be played tonight . . . didn't get chance to log in in the hour or two we had and got battered. Gutted.
Parma Violets

Offline jimbo

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 03:23:35 PM »
A rollback has to take place now surely?
Fulham's Finest

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 03:25:01 PM »
I won all my games today and now sit proudly top of FL1 but I agree, games should be rolled back. It's only fair.
Rathpeacon

Offline Contrast

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 03:27:16 PM »
Suddenly it starts to come back why so many of us left, came back and decided to leave again . . .
Parma Violets

Offline jimbo

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2020, 03:50:29 PM »
Junior has replied to me on Whatsapp and has completed a roll back for this afternoon's games.

Jimbo.
Fulham's Finest

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2020, 04:15:38 PM »
I'm not top of FL1 anymore

It was nice while it lasted.   ;)
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2020, 05:21:04 PM »
I think with this game you don't assume anything. I thought games may not be played today as last night's game was not played. However Junior has run the match engine through previously in the morning so afternoon games are played as scheduled. So if you have the time please keep checking and if your pushed for time do your game tactics anyway. ;) 8)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2020, 05:41:46 PM »
I think with this game you don't assume anything. I thought games may not be played today as last night's game was not played. However Junior has run the match engine through previously in the morning so afternoon games are played as scheduled. So if you have the time please keep checking and if your pushed for time do your game tactics anyway. ;) 8)

You can still run into problems if you set up in advance before the night game because you might get awols and injuries and potentially mess up with your subs.
I do agree 100% with you when you say don't assume anything. I logged in 15mins before afternoon K.O to see if the night games had been played because I last checked at 4:30am GMT and it wasn't. As soon as I saw it played, I knew afternoon games would also be played as this has happened previously... Sucks that I had to rush and set up tactics for 3 different teams within 15mins but glad to see a rollback has happened win or lose because that's the only fair option.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2020, 05:54:49 PM »
What you have to watch is that you put your Team's back into Rehab overnight and not leave them in Nice Rest. This is because The Match Engine still goes through its cycle and if your in Nice Rest you may get AWOL beerhead's. Not always but it can happen. ;) 8)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2020, 06:02:15 PM »
What you have to watch is that you put your Team's back into Rehab overnight and not leave them in Nice Rest. This is because The Match Engine still goes through its cycle and if your in Nice Rest you may get AWOL beerhead's. Not always but it can happen. ;) 8)

Yes I make sure to wait until results are officially out for division games then I change from rehab to nice rest but you can still get awols from doing rehab... I had once 3 awols after a rehab training session. I would say it's rare to get awols but can still happen. I've also noticed that you tend to get quite a bit of awols after rehab in the beginning of the season (especially day 1)... Not sure if it's only me though  :P....
Forum Admin

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2020, 06:10:58 PM »

You can still run into problems if you set up in advance before the night game because you might get awols and injuries and potentially mess up with your subs.
I do agree 100% with you when you say don't assume anything. I logged in 15mins before afternoon K.O to see if the night games had been played because I last checked at 4:30am GMT and it wasn't. As soon as I saw it played, I knew afternoon games would also be played as this has happened previously... Sucks that I had to rush and set up tactics for 3 different teams within 15mins but glad to see a rollback has happened win or lose because that's the only fair option.

Briefly, what I mean is when you log on to the game expecting a Division game result and it's not there then do your tactics for the afternoon so your prepared. But also to protect you and your Team you log in again later. If the night Division game has been played then you can check for injuries, beer heads and bans and adjust your Team(s) accordingly. If the night game has not been played then you have already done tomorrow's Team tactics and can do the player availability check to make sure your prepared for the afternoon games. ;) 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2020, 06:19:38 PM »

Yes I make sure to wait until results are officially out for division games then I change from rehab to nice rest but you can still get awols from doing rehab... I had once 3 awols after a rehab training session. I would say it's rare to get awols but can still happen. I've also noticed that you tend to get quite a bit of awols after rehab in the beginning of the season (especially day 1)... Not sure if it's only me though  :P....

Yes I agree that you can get beer head's even in rehab  Quite often if I'm honest. However recently I made a mistake and left a Team in Nice Rest overnight and ended up with five Beer Head's. You can also be lucky and leave your Team in Nice Rest and get no beer head's. It is inconsistent but if you stay in Nice Rest on a Match Engine beer head night(ie. Part of the programme) then you will possibly get a bad dose of AWOL beer heads. ;) 8)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2020, 10:22:59 PM »

Briefly, what I mean is when you log on to the game expecting a Division game result and it's not there then do your tactics for the afternoon so your prepared. But also to protect you and your Team you log in again later. If the night Division game has been played then you can check for injuries, beer heads and bans and adjust your Team(s) accordingly. If the night game has not been played then you have already done tomorrow's Team tactics and can do the player availability check to make sure your prepared for the afternoon games. ;) 8)

Yeh I get what you mean Ag.. That would be the smart thing to do for sure!
Forum Admin