https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Your biggest SL rival ?  (Read 4085 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Your biggest SL rival ?
« on: June 17, 2020, 04:23:35 PM »
Thought I'd make a quick topic to get some discussion in the forums.

Who are you biggest rivals in SL? Who do you enjoy playing the most and least?

For me personally my biggest friendly rival at the moment would have to be Jellybellies.
We have battled in the past and now for the last 9 seasons in C2, it has been an epic rivalry for sure.

Mihai is another for sure as we have battled back in the days in C2 and great to see you back in the same conference!

Ofcourse Rich's Super Imps makes my list as we are now in the same conference and I believe we have met in 5 (maybe 6) major finals.
Funny to say but I love playing against you Rich as I feel it brings the best out of me!

Also for me personally, Bill's Realale Madrid always a pain for me to play against.
I find it always difficult to get results against you at times ofcourse due to you being a great manager and having a fantastic team at all times.
Another manager that gives me pain is certainly Nij's Hoarse Whisperers!

Ofcourse you have to mention The Borg but only when he is interested in playing. Literally unstoppable when you are mate.

There are many many fantastic managers still playing SL and way to many to mention!!

Would love to see the thoughts of other managers.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 04:36:00 PM by captain_kush »
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Your biggest SL rival ?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 05:09:38 PM »
Great topic  :D

I dont really have a rival right now. The team I hate playing is Super Imps as they beat me about 9 times out of every 10 times we play. Wizards is another team that I rarely seem to beat and Brian's CSI teams seem to beat me all the time too.
Rathpeacon

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 05:42:14 PM »
The match engine!

I’ve played 3 cups games this week, and I’ve been knocked out of all of them due to the random extra-time goal  ::)

This better even itself out sometime in the future 😂
South Shields

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 05:47:16 PM »
Ha Cove, I thought of your team when the original question was asked.  Great rivals :D

Those bloody Hoarse Whisperers as well!   ;)

Those Purple ice cream guys deserve a mention too!!

Cheers
Globus

I dont really have a rival right now. The team I hate playing is Super Imps as they beat me about 9 times out of every 10 times we play. Wizards is another team that I rarely seem to beat and Brian's CSI teams seem to beat me all the time too.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 05:53:20 PM by Globus »
Wizards by Globus

Offline Contrast

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2020, 05:48:39 PM »
Too soon back to have created a rivalry. Wouldn't say a rivalry as such, but more the team I benchmark myself against is certainly Shellyboys South Shields.

We both started at similar times back in 2017 and spent a few seasons jostling for the same sort of titles, and ironically now, both seem to have come back at roughly same time! Got a feeling we might see a fair bit of each other.

Similarly I check on Chazz quite a bit as he seems to be the only other 3412 user!
Parma Violets

Offline beckham

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2020, 06:36:58 PM »
It would have been interesting to have some sort of statistics (games won/lost against different managers)

I believe against these managers I've lost the most games: Super Imps, The Borg and Wizards. I might be wrong, though..

Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline rockline

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2020, 08:17:02 PM »
In Conference 7 we are all rivals. We have not a team like Super Imps, but most of our teams have the same level, which makes the competition more leveled.

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 06:02:58 PM »
Ha Cove, I thought of your team when the original question was asked.  Great rivals :D

Those bloody Hoarse Whisperers as well!   ;)

Those Purple ice cream guys deserve a mention too!!

Cheers
Globus

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rathpeacon