https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Oops! Just Got Banned From A Game Industry FB Group!  (Read 3004 times)

Offline harv

Oops! Just Got Banned From A Game Industry FB Group!
« on: July 08, 2020, 02:43:13 AM »
Apparently the industry, like the rest of the world, has devolved into overbearing Wokedom and victimhood.

I already had a few run ins with people by saying that people that worked in the industry that are accused of sexual assault or trans assault should be presumed innocent until found guilty and that they shouldn't be on trial by social media with people on Facebook or Twitter being judge, jury and executioner. Because if someone innocent is accused of that then their life is ruined without an opportunity to prove their innocence in court.

I then had people saying that some parts of the world (can't remember which now, I think France and Canada were mentioned) the law works opposite to the way I was saying. People are presumed guilty and they need to prove their innocence to be free men or women.

So I said they were talking bollocks and provided sources.

So that riled a few Woke feathers. 😂

Then Palmer Luckey, who has abhorrent far right views, joined the group. And people were having kittens about it saying that he should be chucked out.

I just said that he had every right to be a part of the group because if the industry is truly inclusive, like these Woke people are insisting on, then he should be allowed to have an alternative political stance as long as he didn't break any of the rules of the group.

People fought and died so that we in the civilised world have the right of freedom of expression, even if it's something vile. As long as he didn't post any white supremacist bollocks or homophobic bollocks in the group he had every right to be there.

Then he got banned.

And so did I 😂😂😂

Fuck it. Hopefully I haven't screwed my chances of getting back into the industry when I'm well enough to work again. 🤔😯🤔

Mind you, if the Wokedom has got as extreme as it appears then perhaps I'm better off out of it. ☹
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever