https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 84..  (Read 10233 times)

Offline Beecroft

Re: Friendly League Season 84..
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2020, 04:22:58 PM »
Thanks Brian

Pretty chuffed with this as being my 4th Season with majority of players bought on the cheap to get my squad going, turning out to be pretty strong now and able to go head to head with the big guns on here and getting results.

Great work on the reports as always  8)
AFC Blitzkrieg AKA Beeky Blinders

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2020, 05:00:55 PM »
you should take a break from SL tomorrow Brian ;-) or FL at least
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2020, 06:14:24 PM »
Thanks Brian

Pretty chuffed with this as being my 4th Season with majority of players bought on the cheap to get my squad going, turning out to be pretty strong now and able to go head to head with the big guns on here and getting results.

Great work on the reports as always  8)

Well done, that's a very good achievement. This time next season, you could be on the way to FL1
Rathpeacon

Offline Beecroft

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2020, 03:28:03 PM »
Thanks bud  :D

Lets see what the season brings eh!

AFC Blitzkrieg AKA Beeky Blinders

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 84. Game 27/30
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2020, 04:29:02 PM »
  FL1.

Congratulations to Super Imps whose 2 - 0 win against third from bottom, SL Benfic made sure they could not be caught now. Fulham's Finest move back into second place after winning 2-0 at The Seg. Ogres won 1-0 at the Cup Finalists, CSKA Sofia and are back in the top three. CSKA Sofia drop out of the top three. Next to bottom, Aston Villains lost 2-0 against Wizards and could be relegated tomorrow. SL Benfica are  four points short of safety. Hoarse Whisperers shared a goalless draw at Kushberry F.C and need two more wins to be sure of avoiding the drop.

FL2.

The top of the table Match of the Day resulted in a 3-0 win for South Shields against Aten warriors. This puts them level on points with South Shields taking top spot by goal difference. At last, Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs make it into the top three with a 1-0 win at HH Beticos. Fools United lost 1-0 against Pilsners of Belgium and are now two points short of the top three. World United F.C's 1-0 defeat at HarriCam Wanderers sees them become the second team to be relegated from FL2.
The Rumour Mill   drew 1 - 1 against Poachers FC but became the third team to be relegated. There will be JD's for all at    Subgenius tonight to celebrate avoiding relegation.

FL3.

Beeky Blinders  won 6-0 at Steel City Blades and now need only one more point to become Champions. Bucharest Wanderers won   2 - 0 against Surreal Madrid and stay second needing just four more points for promotion. Pipick City won 1-0 at Blue Meanies. Four points behind in fourth place, Liverwood Luddites won 4-0 at next to bottom, Oi Prasinoi.    Oi Prasinoi are six points short of safety. Third from bottom, The Delhi Dilemma lost 5-0 against Ndlouv in a Elevator and are one point short of safety. Corinthian Casuals climb out of the bottom three after a 2 - 2 draw with already relegated, Tunneltiger.

FL4.

FL4.'s Top of the Table Match of the Day finished as a goalless draw. So, Green Star Knights remain one point in front, CSI-Westgate on Sea stay second. Something must have gone wrong at third place, Touchnplay who lost 4-0 against Team Logan John and still need a point for promotion. Fourth place, Baby Dragon keep a slim hope for promotion alive with a 4 - 0 win against Sporting Messi FC.
     :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2020, 08:29:31 PM »
Needed that win today. My form in the 2nd half of the season had really dropped, with the last half of the season to go I was 6 points clear at the top, and then dropped 3 points behind. 1 win needed now to get me across the line and secure promotion.

Goal Difference is very close now between myself and Aten Warriors, so it’s looking like which one of us have the best 3 games to win the title. I know it doesn’t favour Phoenix Pigs but they still have a chance too. They’ve been very good towards the end of the season, and there carrying a lot of momentum.
South Shields

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 84. Game 28/30
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2020, 04:29:09 PM »

FL1

Super Imps league game finished the same as the Cup Final game and they both were, Super Imps 1 - 0 CSKA Sofia. So it's double Congratulations to the Imps who have done the League and Cup double this season. 
  Second place,    Fulham's Finest won 1-0 at Angel Rrrrs. Third place, Ogres drew 1-1 at Aston Villains who are now relegated. CSKA Sofia are two points short of the top three. SL Benfica lost 1-0 against FC Town of Luton and are the third team to be relegated.   Hoarse Whisperers are safe.

FL2.

Top two, South Shields and  Aten warriors, both win 3-0 so positions stay the same with South Shields holding top spot by goal difference. Congratulations to both teams on gaining promotion today. Third place, Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs lost 1-0 against Realale Madrid. Fools United are just two points short of the top three. The relegated teams have already been decided.

FL3.

Congratulations to Beeky Blinders who became FL3. Champions today with a 2-0 win at fourth from bottom, Corinthian Casuals who are just one point above the bottom three. Bucharest Wanderers won 5-0 at third place, Pipick City and only need two more points to be certain of promotion. Liverwood Luddites are only one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Oi Prasinoi are six points short of safety and could be relegated tomorrow. The Delhi Dilemma are one point short of safety.

FL4.

Top six all win so no change in those positions. It's Congratulations to Touchnplay whose 4 - 0 win against Etar BT gave them promotion. Green Star Knights head the table by one point. CSI-Westgate on Sea remain second. Hard luck goes to Baby Dragon who kept up the chase for a top three place. They may feel a bit better in the last two games because they could decide the final top three positions. Tomorrow they play CSI-Westgate on Sea and the final game on Monday, they play Green Star Knights.

CSI-Franchise

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2020, 10:25:57 AM »
Good to get that promotion sorted with a couple of games to spare.  :D

Will be interesting to see where the title heads to this season to many mistakes for it to be me but Green Star Knights and Brian worthy top 2 has been great fun this season playing against you both and look forward to FL3.

May the best man win  8)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 84. Game 29/30
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2020, 04:25:00 PM »

FL1.

Just one game to go.  Just the third place to be decided now. Games to decide that position are:- Angel Rrrrs vs   Ogres.(third with fifty one points). Park My Seagull vs CSKA Sofia(fourth with forty nine points). Aston Villains vs Jellybellies(fifth with forty eight points).

FL2.

Top places not decided until the final day. South Shields and Aten warriors still fighting it out for the Champions position.     South Shields won 2-0 at The Rumour Mill and Aten warriors won 3-0 at Poachers FC. South Shields still head the table by goal difference. Fools United won 2-0 at HH Beticos and move back into the top three. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs lost 1-0 against Pilsners of Belgium and are out of the top three. Tomorrows final games involving teams fighting for third place are:- The Rumour Mill    vs Fools United(third with fifty seven points). Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs(fourth with fifty six points). vs DidierDrogbaFanClub. Poachers FC vs Pilsners of Belgium(with fifty five points).

FL3.

Still promotion and relegation places to be decided here. First it's Congratulations to Bucharest Wanderers whose 6-0 win at Oi Prasinoi gave them promotion but Oi Prasinoi are relegated. Liverwood Luddites won 2 - 1 against Surreal Madrid and move back into the top three. Texas Oldham moved up to fourth with a    2-0 win at Corinthian Casuals who drop into the bottom three, two points short of safety. Pipick City drew 1 - 1 with The REAL Madrid and are down to fifth. Final games for those fighting for the third promotion place are:- Liverwood Luddites(third with sixty points).vs Beeky Blinders.    The Delhi Dilemma vs Texas Oldham(fourth with fifty nine points). Pipick City(fifth also with fifty nine points).vs Under the Radar FC. At the bottom just one relegation place to be decided. Games for teams involved in the  relegation battle are:- Corinthian Casuals(14th with eighteen points)vs Surreal Madrid. The Delhi Dilemma 13th with twenty points)vs Texas Oldham.

FL4.

Top three all won only third place decided.   Green Star Knights still one point in front of CSI-Westgate on Sea. Games to decide the Champion and runners up are:- Green Star Knights(with 76 points)vs Baby Dragon. CSI-Westgate on Sea(with 75 points)vs Saiyan Warriors.

CSI-Franchise

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2020, 03:48:45 PM »
Congratulations to Rich for winning this seasons FL1 and FL Cup. Quality as always mate.

Big thank you to Brian for setting up the FL once again this season and producing quality write ups daily. Much appreciated!!

I am contemplating to withdraw my Kushberry and introducing my Purple Gelato franchise to the Friendly League.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 84. Game 30/30
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2020, 03:57:08 PM »

So now it's all over.  All promotions and relegations are decided

Congratulations go to all League Champions and those who were promoted.

Hard luck to the relegated teams.

Thank you all for playing and I hope everyone enjoyed FL84.

FL1.:- Champions Super Imps.  Runners up Fulham's Finest.  Third place Ogres.
.            Relegated SL Benfica. Aston Villains. Park My Seagull.

FL2.:- Champions  South Shields.  Runners up Aten warriors.  Third place Fools United.
             Relegated The Rumour Mill. World United F.C . DidierDrogbaFanClub.

FL3.:- Champions  Beeky Blinders.  Runners up Bucharest Wanderers  Third place Texas Oldham.
             Relegated Corinthian Casuals. Oi Prasinoi. Tunneltiger.

FL4.:- Champions  Green Star Knights.  Runners Up CSI-Westgate on Sea.  Third place Touchnplay.
             Bottom three:- Etar BT. CS Dunarea Giurgiu. Corkscrew.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2020, 04:04:40 PM »

FL1. Final Table.

FL2. Final Table.

FL3. Final Table.

FL4. Final Table.

CSI-Franchise

Offline jimbo

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2020, 04:49:53 PM »
Congratulation's Rich. Another excellent season and a worthy champion - well done mate  :)
Fulham's Finest

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2020, 05:43:25 PM »
I knew FL2 would be a step up but that was tough.

Enjoyed it though, but looking forward to the break between seasons now.

Well done Rich on winning FL1.
South Shields

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2020, 10:32:41 PM »
Well done to Rich and your Imps. I just wished they weren't so super  ;)

Well done to Brian too on running another excellent competition.
Rathpeacon