https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Help Logging in  (Read 3120 times)

Offline Organised Confusion

Help Logging in
« on: September 25, 2020, 04:13:39 PM »
Hi

I setup a new team on the original SL yesterday and all was working fine, however when I tried to login later in the day it doesn't let me and hasn't done since.

I've hit the link to say forgotten password and it's emailed me a new one and a link to login but the link doesn't work, so I've essentially got no way of logging in to manage the team.  I've emailed the feedback and account email address but they just bounce, any ideas who I can get to help with this or if there's a different login screen for the old game to the standard ones that appear on the main homepage?

Cheers

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: Help Logging in
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 05:54:40 PM »
Forgotten password link is broken and I am not sure if feedback is currently working.

Seems you need a password reset so I can message Junior for you via whatsapp. If you can private message me in game your email address, I will ask Junior to send you an email.

Thanks.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 06:33:01 PM »
Cheers mate, sent you a pm

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2020, 01:11:50 PM »
All done for you buddy. Junior has told me he has sorted it.

Just to let you guys know that Junior has told me the the lost password function is working but it is a bit slow in sending the email so please bear with it should you need to use it.

Any problems you can't solve? Feel free to message me and I can speak to Junior.

Thanks.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 05:20:00 PM »
Thanks Kush, all sorted