https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Official private league spaces & Official finals watch  (Read 11678 times)

Offline Gull

Re: Official private league spaces & Official finals watch
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2022, 03:16:55 PM »
Think that's always been the case Kush ain't it, one team per manager? Eg. Kushberry can enter and not Gelato, or vice versa. Maybe password protect every pre-season gold going forward.

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2022, 03:22:14 PM »
Think that's always been the case Kush ain't it, one team per manager? Eg. Kushberry can enter and not Gelato, or vice versa. Maybe password protect every pre-season gold going forward.

I'd normally enter both my teams but in separate pre season leagues but I did not this time.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2022, 03:28:39 PM »
I've just joined the official catgames cup but unfortunately it has been duplicated and now I have entered twice.

When you click a competition to enter it will then ask '' Do you want to join this league at a cost of 500 credits? ''

You then either click ''yes'' or ''no''. When I clicked ''yes'' the webpage did not load up for a few seconds so I clicked ''yes'' again and now it has entered me twice.

So for future purposes, if you click ''yes'' and it does not load up, do not click it again, go back to your home SL page and then your competitions to see if it has entered you.

I do not know if it has taken just the original fee 300 credits or double 600 credits. I'd assume the latter lol.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused for the the other teams who are participating.
Forum Admin

Offline Zeusfaber

• The Truth Is Out There
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2022, 06:54:02 PM »
I've just joined the official catgames cup but unfortunately it has been duplicated and now I have entered twice.

When you click a competition to enter it will then ask '' Do you want to join this league at a cost of 500 credits? ''

You then either click ''yes'' or ''no''. When I clicked ''yes'' the webpage did not load up for a few seconds so I clicked ''yes'' again and now it has entered me twice.

So for future purposes, if you click ''yes'' and it does not load up, do not click it again, go back to your home SL page and then your competitions to see if it has entered you.

I do not know if it has taken just the original fee 300 credits or double 600 credits. I'd assume the latter lol.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused for the the other teams who are participating.

Can junior sort it like he did the others so it still works mate. A couple of times he has now corrected it so the competition still runs.
Kitsunegari FC
Memento Mori FC

Offline stupac

« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2022, 08:33:57 PM »
Round 1 Kushberry vs Kushberry 😂
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2022, 03:43:30 PM »

Can junior sort it like he did the others so it still works mate. A couple of times he has now corrected it so the competition still runs.

Unfortunately it is to late now and the competition has started.

Round 1 Kushberry vs Kushberry 😂

That would have been hilarious but it didn't happen, I have 2 different opponents.
I'm in a bit of a pickle here because technically I joined 14th but because of the duplicate I also joined 15th so my game against Beeky Blinders I will not set up and make myself lose as thats 15th vs 16th but for the other game I don't know if it's the right thing to set up or also make my team lose?

What is everyone's thought on this?
Forum Admin

Offline stupac

« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2022, 06:05:31 PM »
I think setting up for 1 and throwing the other is the "honourable" thing to do. But you didn't choose to enter twice, so I wouldn't mind (if I was in it) if you set up for both.

The worry is you draw yourself in round 2 and break the game! ;D
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2022, 12:41:58 PM »
Following competitions have all been opened.

Official Cider League
Pre Season Gold.
Pre Season Gold 2.
Official Server Cup
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2022, 10:23:02 PM »
Official Day League now open again.

Also Official Server Cup is open.  FREE to enter.
Managed to get Junior to change the latest news and everyone should have a green Server message when they log in. 2 teams per manager but please enter them apart so your not playing yourself. See if we can hit them 64 teams again.

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2022, 05:09:37 PM »
Currently open
SL Official Server Cup 1/64 - Free to enter
SL Official World Cup 26/64 - 500cr
Official Catgames Cup 1/16 - 300cr

Forum Admin

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2022, 04:22:44 PM »
Pre Season Gold League now open 1, 2, 3 and 4. Please message Pisces for the password for Pre Season Gold 4.
Only 1 Team can enter Any of the 4 leagues. For example If The Borg are in Pre Season Gold 1. They CANNOT enter 2, 3 or 4.
Managers with multiple team can enter multiple teams but same rules apply above to the given team entered.

Also open,
SL Official WC 28/64
Official Catgames Cup 10/16
Official SL Server Cup 16/64

Going to send messages out about the Official Server Cup.

Seeing as the game is a flood with credits(And thats not changing anytime soon) was also thinking of making another Gold League with a big entrance fee like 5000cr. 16 teams. Big prize for 1st and 2nd.

Offline RParker9

« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2022, 07:24:08 PM »
Can we have a pre-season gold 5 please? I read the message it was open today and all 4 are full. There's still a few users that aren't in one. Can anyone make another with training benefits please?
King Kennys Army

Offline RParker9

« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2022, 08:30:15 PM »
Thanks for setting another up Borg. Much appreciated.

Pre Gold One Off is now open.
King Kennys Army

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2023, 07:20:59 PM »
Ag Memorial Cup open

Official SL Server Cup open

Official Day League open

Offline Marv999

« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2023, 11:20:07 AM »
SL OFFICIAL WORLD CUP

25/64 places filled. Only 7 more teams needed to get it started as a 32 team competition.

12 days left before it gets underway, let's get them 7 spots filled!
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)