https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 90  (Read 7544 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 90 Game 20/30.
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2021, 03:50:54 PM »

FL1. Game 20/30.

Ten games to go and leaders LiveSea go four points in front with a 2-0 win at sMAshEd. Now second by goal difference, Super Imps lost 1-0 against Hoarse Whisperers. CSKA Sofia move into the top three by goal difference with a 2-0 win at UNIV. CRAIOVA. Only the goal difference is keeping Floriana FC out of the top three. At the bottom, Wizards have 12 points. Rathpeacon have 13 points. FC Schwalbe have 20 points. UNIV. CRAIOVA are three points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 20/30.

Top two win again and are now pulling away from all others. Leaders New Energy won 2-0 at Ogres. Two points further back, ChampagneSuperRovers won 1-0 at Steaua Sudului. Seven points further back in third place, AFC Blitzkrieg lost 1-0 against Realale Madrid. Both Realale Madrid and TopRank Fc are ten points short of the top three. At the bottom, White hart lane have 5 points. United World F.C have 10 points. Both Ogres and Aten warriors have 16 points each.

FL3. Game 18/26.

Betty Swollocks XI take over the top place with a 1-0 win at Rapid Lisboa. One point further behind, Pipick City lost 2-0 against Surreal Madrid who are now two points behind in third place. Team Logan John keep four points short of the top three. At the bottom,   Kilcully have no points. Tunneltiger have 6 points.   Spartak have 10 points.
     :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 90 Game 20/30.
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2021, 11:40:08 PM »

FL1. Game 20/30.

Ten games to go. Only the goal difference is keeping Floriana FC out of the top three. At the bottom, Wizards have 12 points. Rathpeacon have 13 points. FC Schwalbe have 20 points. UNIV. CRAIOVA are three points above the bottom three.

Ten games to go, ten points from safety, this is my worst FL1 performance ever and i've a bunch of long term injuries. Had to start an injured player today. Little to no hope of survival  :(
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 90 Game 21/30.
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2021, 03:51:44 PM »

FL1. Game 21/30.

Nine games to go. LiveSea stay four points in front with a 1 - 0 win against FC Schwalbe. Floriana FC bounce back into second place after winning 2-0 at South Shields. Super Imps were held to a 1 - 1 draw by Fulhams Finest and are down to third place. Both  CSKA Sofia and Tipton Warriors are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Wizards have 12 points. Rathpeacon have 13 points. FC Schwalbe have 20 points. UNIV. CRAIOVA are 3 points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 21/30.

A bad Friday 13th for the top two with both teams losing. Leaders, New Energy lost 2-0 against Under the Radar FC. In second place, ChampagneSuperRovers lost 4-0 at Aten warriors. Now for points further back in third place, AFC Blitzkrieg   won 2 - 0 against Fools United. Both Realale Madrid and TopRank Fc remain ten points short of the top three. At the bottom, White hart lane have 8 points. United World F.C have 10 points. Both Ogres and Aten warriors have 19 points each.

FL3. Game 19/26.

Top three teams all have wins. Leaders, Betty Swollocks XI   won 4 - 0 against Grays Athletic. Just one point behind, Pipick City won 1-0 at SatinStorm. Two points further behind in third place, Surreal Madrid won 4 - 0 against Rapid Lisboa.   Team Logan John are seven points short of the top three. At the bottom, Kilcully have no points. Tunneltiger have 9 points.   Spartak have 13 points.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 90 Game 24/30.
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2021, 03:49:15 PM »

Sorry no reports over the weekend.
I had a very trying time.
 My get up and go
Got up and went.

:) 8) :

FL1. Game 24/30.

With only six games left to play, LiveSea have a one point lead at the top. Super Imps in second place are two points in front of third place, Floriana FC. Hoarse Whisperers are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Wizards have 14 points. Rathpeacon have 16 points. FC Schwalbe have 22 points. UNIV. CRAIOVA are 5 points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 24/30.

Leaders by one point, New Energy now only need four points to be sure of promotion. In second place, ChampagneSuperRovers only need five points for promotion. Eight points further behind in third place are AFC Blitzkrieg. Realale Madrid are six points short of the top three. At the bottom, both White hart lane and United World F.C have 12 points each. Both Ogres and Aten warriors have 22 points each.

FL3. Game 22/26.

Just four games left to play now. No promotion places decided yet. Pipick City have a three point lead at the top. Both Surreal Madrid and Betty Swollocks XI have 49 points each. Team Logan John are four points short of the top three. At the bottom, Kilcully have no points. Tunneltiger  have 9 points. Spartak have 13 points.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 90 Game 24/30.
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2021, 08:43:32 PM »

S
 My get up and go
Got up and went.

:) 8) :

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 90 Game 25/30.
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2021, 03:52:12 PM »

FL1. Game 25/30.

Top two both win. Leaders still by one point, LiveSea won 2 - 0 against CSKA Sofia. In second place, Super Imps won 2 - 1 against Jellybellies. Four points further behind in third place, Hoarse Whisperers won 2 - 0 against Floriana FC. Both   Fulhams Finest and Floriana FC are just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Rathpeacon have 16 points. Wizards have 17 points.    FC Schwalbe have 22 points. UNIV. CRAIOVA are five points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 25/30.

All top four teams have wins so no change in those positions. In the "Match of the Day" New Energy(1st) won 2 - 0 against ChampagneSuperRovers(2nd) and opened up a four point gap at the top. New Energy now only need another point for promotion. Five points further back in third place, AFC Blitzkrieg won 1 - 0 against Under the Radar FC. Realale Madrid remain six points short of the top three. At the bottom, United World F.C have 12 points. White hart lane have 13 points. Both Ogres and Aten warriors have 25 points each.

FL3. Game 23/26.

With just three games left to play, it's getting tight in the top three. Leaders now by just one point, Pipick City were held to a 1-1 draw at Team Logan John who is still six points short of the top three. In second place by goal difference, Surreal Madrid won 2-0 at SatinStorm. In third place by the goal difference, Betty Swollocks XI won 13-0 at Tunneltiger. At the bottom, Kilcully have no points. Tunneltiger have 9 points. Spartak have 14 points.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 90
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2021, 03:53:32 PM »
10 defeats on the spin, i would love to win one single game before the end of the season but it looks very unlikely  >:(
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 90 Game 26/30.
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2021, 04:05:43 PM »

FL1. Game 26/30.

Top two both win so LiveSea who won today by 2-0 at South Shields, stays top by one point in front of Super Imps    who won 2 - 0 against Wizards. This makes tomorrows "Match of the Day", Super Imps   vs LiveSea probably the most important game of the season so far. Four points behind in third place, Hoarse Whisperers won 1 - 0 against Tipton Warriors. Floriana FC are three points short of the top three. At the bottom, both Rathpeacon and Wizards have 17 points each. FC Schwalbe have 22 points. UNIV. CRAIOVA are six points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 26/30.

Congratulations go to New Energy whose 1-0 win at AFC Blitzkrieg ensures them of promotion to FL1. Four points behind in second place, ChampagneSuperRovers won 4 - 1 against Under the Radar FC. ChampagneSuperRovers now only need two more points to gain promotion. AFC Blitzkrieg are eight points further back in third place.    Realale Madrid are now only three points short of the top three. At the bottom, both White hart lane and United World F.C have 13 points each. Ogres have 25 points.    HarriCam Wanderers are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 24/26.

With only two more games to be played it's all change in the top three positions. Congratulations go to all three teams who all gained promotion today. Only who will be Champions is left to be decided. Surreal Madrid move into top position by goal difference with a 16 - 0 win against Tunneltiger. Betty Swollocks XI won 7 - 0 against Baby Dragon and are second by the goal difference. Just one point behind in third place, Pipick City drew 1 - 1 with The Blurred Crusade. At the bottom,   Kilcully have no points. Tunneltiger have 9 points. both Baby Dragon and Spartak have 17 points each.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 90 Game 26/30.
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2021, 04:55:45 PM »

FL1. Game 26/30.

This makes tomorrows "Match of the Day", Super Imps   vs LiveSea probably the most important game of the season so far.

Best of luck to both teams tomorrow.

In other news, I stopped my run of ten defeats with a 1-1 draw  ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline GroomExGtE

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2021, 05:12:25 PM »
🤞 Hopefully tomorrow isn’t the day my fairytale FL1 campaign comes to an end. Though I won’t hold my breath!
LiveSea

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2021, 03:43:00 PM »
A scoreless draw at the top.

I needed to win my last 4 games to give myself any hope of staying up, today i lost 0-6 at home!!!!  WTF, my team was set up right, i lost on the tactics but 6-0 is a crazy result, 2-0 or 3-0 would have been about right.
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 90 Game 27/30.
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2021, 04:06:55 PM »

FL1. Game 27/30.

Todays "Match of the day" between the top two finished, Super Imps 0 - 0 LiveSea so LiveSea remain one point clear at the top. In third place, Hoarse Whisperers won 1 - 0 against Wizards. Floriana FC are three points short or the top three. Bad news at the bottom. Both Rathpeacon and Wizards have 17 points each and both are relegated. FC Schwalbe have 25 points. UNIV. CRAIOVA are three points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 27/30.

Top three all have wins Positions stay the same. Leaders New Energy won 2-0 at    CSI-Westgate on Sea and remain four points clear at the top. It's Congratulations to ChampagneSuperRovers whose 2 - 0 win against TopRank Fc means they will be playing in FL1. next season. AFC Blitzkrieg won 2 - 0 against Ogres and are six points above fourth placed, Realale Madrid. Another bit of bad news at the bottom, Both White hart lane and United World F.C have 13 points each and are relegated.    Ogres have 25 points. Under the Radar FC are three points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 25/26.

Just one game left to play and any one of three can be crowned Champions. Leaders by goal difference, Surreal Madrid won 5-0 at Baby Dragon. In second place by the goal difference, Betty Swollocks XI won 3-0 at CORINTHIAN CLOWNS. Just one point behind in third place, Pipick City won 3-0 at Spartak. At the bottom, Kilcully have no points. Tunneltiger have 9 points. Both Baby Dragon and Spartak have 17 points each.

FL3. Last days Fixtures.

CSI-Franchise

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2021, 07:49:21 PM »
A scoreless draw at the top.

I needed to win my last 4 games to give myself any hope of staying up, today i lost 0-6 at home!!!!  WTF, my team was set up right, i lost on the tactics but 6-0 is a crazy result, 2-0 or 3-0 would have been about right.

You were home in the UCB and at the Road of Kenilworth in FL1. Still a mad score line, but I’ve had some weird shit happen this year in this league!
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2021, 11:42:01 PM »
I know, I am just annoyed that it is such a terrible way to get relegated. need to win to stay up and lose 6-0!!!!!   >:(
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 90 Game 28/30.
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2021, 03:55:51 PM »

FL1. Game 28/30.

With only two games left to play the top three all have 52 points each and are now only divided by goal difference. Leaders, LiveSea lost 1-0 against UNIV. CRAIOVA. In second place, Super Imps were held to a 1 - 1 draw by CSKA Sofia. In third place, Hoarse Whisperers won 1 - 0 against Fulhams Finest. Floriana FC are 6 points short of the top three. At the bottom, Wizards have 18 points. Rathpeacon have 20 points. FC Schwalbe have 28 points. UNIV. CRAIOVA are three points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 28/30.

Leaders, New Energy were held to a 1 - 1 draw by Steaua Sudului and now lead by two points. In second place, ChampagneSuperRovers won 2-0 at CSI-Westgate on Sea. Congratulations go to AFC Blitzkrieg who won 5 - 2 against Blue Meanies and gained promotion back to FL1 next season. At the bottom, White hart lane have 13 points. United World F.C have 16 points. Ogres have 25 points. Under the Radar FC are 4 points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 26/26.

So the final games have been played for this season and Congratulations go to Betty Swollocks XI whose 1 - 0 win against Team Logan John sees them crowned Champions of FL3. Season 90. Well done to second place, Pipick City who won 15 - 0 against Kilcully, and third place, Pipick City who won 15 - 0 against Kilcully.
The final table will be published in two days time along with the Final Tables for FL1. and FL2.

CSI-Franchise