https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 92.  (Read 12256 times)

Offline Gull

Re: Friendly League Season 92.
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2021, 02:00:13 PM »
Tough game for me against BALDBEAN (reserves) as I look to preserve my 100% record.

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 92. Game 7/30.
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2021, 03:55:39 PM »
  FL1. Game 7/30.

Top two teams have wins and positions stay the same. Leaders, FC Town of Luton   won 1 - 0 against Jellybellies. In second by goal difference,    CSKA Sofia won 1-0 at LiveSea. UNIV. CRAIOVA move into the top three after winning 1 - 0 against South Shields. Floriana FC and Super Imps are both one point short of the top three. At the bottom,    Beeky Blinders have two points. Both New Energy and South Shields have four points each. Kushberry F.C climbed one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 7/30.

sMAshEd won 3 - 1 against CSI-Westgate on Sea and went one point clear at the top. Steaua Sudului move up to second place with a 3 - 0 win against Fools United. Realale Madrid drew 1-1 at HarriCam Wanderers and are down to third. Both Rockline Tribe and Hoarse Whisperers are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Betty Swollocks XI have no points yet. CSI-Westgate on Sea have two points. HarriCam Wanderers have five points. Saiyan Warriors are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 7/30.

The last 100% record went today in the "match of the Day" with BALDBEAN FC winning 4 - 0 against The Blurred Crusade and going one point clear at the top and with DANEMARK FC winning 1 - 0 against Park My Seagull who drops down to second. Two points behind in third place by goal difference, Ogres won 4 - 0 against Winners United. Goal difference still keeps Team Logan John out of the top three.. At the bottom, ITFC still have no points yet. Winners United have four points. Tunneltiger have six points.
     :) 8) :)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 04:00:51 AM by Brian G. »
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Swifty

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2021, 05:43:22 PM »
Tough game for me against BALDBEAN (reserves) as I look to preserve my 100% record.

Baldbean reserves? Mr Gull today you lost against DANEMARK FC.
Rebel Rovers

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2021, 06:06:27 PM »
Let’s all hold up a minute… Brian… DANEMARK FC is not BALDBEAN FC. DANEMARK FC may be in my shadow, but they are a good friend of mine. DANEMARK FC have not, and will not ever go 1 point clear at the top, I am (BALDBEAN FC) 1 point clear at the top. GULL mind the gap  ;D ;D ;D
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2021, 04:04:20 AM »
Let’s all hold up a minute… Brian… DANEMARK FC is not BALDBEAN FC. DANEMARK FC may be in my shadow, but they are a good friend of mine. DANEMARK FC have not, and will not ever go 1 point clear at the top, I am (BALDBEAN FC) 1 point clear at the top. GULL mind the gap  ;D ;D ;D

Apologies for my error yesterday. After a busy day and trying to rush out the reports I mistakenly cut and copied the wrong game for the report. I believe I have now corrected this error.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2021, 05:41:42 AM »
You do an amazing job Brian, I read your write ups every day for all 3 friendly leagues, no need for apologies mate.
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2021, 07:28:54 AM »
You do an amazing job Brian, I read your write ups every day for all 3 friendly leagues, no need for apologies mate.

Thanks for those kind remarks.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Gull

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2021, 07:43:18 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congrats for nabbing top spot - If I can finish above Bonsai, yourself or Ogres then IMO I'll be promoted.

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 92. Game 8/30.
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2021, 04:03:36 PM »

FL1. Game 8/30.

Bad day at the office today for all top five teams except Leaders by three points,   FC Town of Luton who won 3 - 0 against Beeky Blinders whilst the next four teams all lost. In second place, CSKA Sofia lost 1-0 at Rathpeacon. In third place, UNIV. CRAIOVA lost 2-0 at Wizards. Just outside the top three, Floriana FC lost 2-1 Against South Shields, and Super Imps lost 2-1 at   Fulhams Finest. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have two points. New Energy have four points. Kushberry F.C have five points. South Shields are two points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 8/30.

Steaua Sudului take a one point lead at the top with a 1 - 0 win against United World F.C. sMAshEd were held to a goalless draw at Realale Madrid and are down to second place. Rockline Tribe move into the top three by goal difference after winning 1 - 0 against Aten warriors. Hoarse Whisperers are held out of the top three by the goal difference. At the bottom, Betty Swollocks XI now have three points. Both HarriCam Wanderers and CSI-Westgate on Sea have five points each. Saiyan Warriors are one point above the bottom three. It will be an interesting day tomorrow when the bottom four teams play each other.

FL3. Game 8/30.

Leaders BALDBEAN FC go three points clear at the top with a 7 - 2 win against ITFC. In second place by goal difference, Park My Seagull shared a goalless draw with Bristol Saints. Ogres won 3 - 1 against Spartak and remain in third place. Both DANEMARK FC and Team Logan John are three points short of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC still have to get off the mark. Winners United have four points. Tunneltiger have six points. Both The Blurred Crusade and Bristol Saints are two points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 92. Game 9/30.
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2021, 04:01:18 PM »

FL1. Game 9/30.

Leaders FC Town of Luton have their lead cut down to just one point after losing 3-0 against Mobtown FC. UNIV. CRAIOVA won 1 - 0 against Beeky Blinders and are up to second place. In third by goal difference, Floriana FC won 1 - 0 against Jellybellies. Only the goal difference is keeping "them Imps" out of the top three. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have two points. Kushberry F.C have five points. New Energy have seven points. South Shields are one point above the bottom three.

FL2. game 9/30.

It's all change in the top four  today. New leaders by one point, sMAshEd won 2 - 0 against Aten warriors. Rockline Tribe move up to second place after winning 2 - 0 against Fools United. Hoarse Whisperers move into the top three with a 3-1 win at Pipick City. Steaua Sudului are now one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Betty Swollocks XI have four points. Both Saiyan Warriors and CSI-Westgate on Sea have six points each. Blue Meanies and HarriCam Wanderers have eight points each.

FL3. Game 9/30.

Leaders now by just one point, BALDBEAN FC was held to a goalless draw by Grays Athletic. In second place still by goal difference, Park My Seagull won 3-0 at CORINTHIAN CLOWNS. In third place, Ogres won 4 - 0 against The Blurred Crusade. Both DANEMARK FC and Team Logan John stay three points short of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC have no points. Winners United have four points. Tunneltiger have six points. The Blurred Crusade are two points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2021, 04:11:54 PM »
Got hammered today on tactics and went down to 10 men, Sunday league gods were looking over me today, sorry Grays, you should have easily won that!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Gull

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2021, 03:24:48 PM »
BALDBEAN 0 v 1 SPARTAK

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2021, 03:41:14 PM »
BALDBEAN 0 v 1 SPARTAK

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 92. Game 10/30.
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2021, 04:07:35 PM »

FL1. Game 10/30.

One third of the league has now been played, can't believe it has gone so quick. All the top four teams had wins today so no change in their positions. Leaders by one point, FC Town of Luton won 1 - 0 against South Shields. In second place, UNIV. CRAIOVA won 2-0 at Jellybellies. In third place by goal difference, Floriana FC won 1 - 0 against CSKA Sofia. Only the goal difference is keeping Super Imps out of the top three. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have five points. Kushberry F.C have six points. South Shields have eight points. New Energy move two points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 10/30.

Leaders, sMAshEd go four points clear at the top with a 5-1 win at second place, Rockline Tribe. In third place by goal difference, Hoarse Whisperers lost 2-0 at HarriCam Wanderers. Goal difference is keeping Realale Madrid out of the top three. At the bottom, Betty Swollocks XI have four points. CSI-Westgate on Sea have six points. Blue Meanies have eight points. Both   Saiyan Warriors and Pipick City have nine points each.

FL3. Game 10/30.

It's all change in the top three today. New leaders by goal difference, Ogres won 7 - 0 against Tunneltiger. In second place, Park My Seagull   won 4 - 0 against Bonsai Planters. Now two points behind in third place, BALDBEAN FC lost 1-0 against Spartak. Goal difference is keepings both DANEMARK FC and Team Logan John out of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC  have no points. Winners United have four points. Tunneltiger have six points.   The Blurred Crusade are two points above the bottom three.

FL3. Match of the day tomorrow.  BALDBEAN FC   vs    Park My Seagull

CSI-Franchise

Offline Gull

Re: Friendly League Season 92. Game 10/30.
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2021, 05:19:03 PM »
FL3. Match of the day tomorrow. 
BALDBEAN FC   vs    Park My Seagull

Thanks for making me aware, Brian. Good chance to rest a few key players for this one so I can save the fitness for more important & tougher games coming up.