https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 92.  (Read 12260 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 92. Game 11/30.
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2021, 04:05:23 PM »

FL1. Game 11/30.

Leaders, FC Town of Luton won 4 - 0 against FC Schwalbe and go two points clear at the top. In second place by goal difference,   Floriana FC won 1 - 0 against Mobtown FC. Super Imps won 1-0 at UNIV. CRAIOVA and return to the top three. UNIV. CRAIOVA are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have five points. South Shields have eight points. Kushberry F.C have nine points. Fulhams Finest are two points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 11/30.

Leaders by five points, sMAshEd won 1 - 0   against United World F.C. Now in second place, Steaua Sudului won 3 - 0 against Realale Madrid. Rockline Tribe are down to third place after being held to a goalless draw by RIP Greavesie. Both Hoarse Whisperers and Realale Madrid are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Betty Swollocks XI have four points. CSI-Westgate on Sea have seven points. Saiyan Warriors have nine points. Pipick City are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 11/30.

Ogres are now two points clear at the top after a 5 - 1 win against Grays Athletic. BALDBEAN FC move back to second place after winning "The Match of the Day" by 2 - 1 against Park My Seagull who go down to third place. Both DANEMARK FC and Team Logan John are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC have no points. Winners United have five points. Tunneltiger have six points. The Blurred Crusade are two points above the bottom three.

FL3. "Match of the Day" tomorrow:-    Ogres   vs    Park My Seagull

:) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Denmark_14

Re: Friendly League Season 92.
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2021, 08:53:07 PM »
Managed to finally get on after a couple of days and of course gull is ripping me HAHAHAHAHA yes I had a bad loss but then beat you  :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D ;D
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2021, 08:55:43 PM »
Ogres PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE beat Mr Gull!!!!!!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Gull

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2021, 12:31:21 PM »
 ;D
Desperately need a win today after my fluke loss to BALDBEAN.

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 92. Game 12/30.
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2021, 03:58:54 PM »

FL1. Game 12/30.

Floriana FC take over top place by goal difference after winning 6 - 0 against FC Schwalbe. Super Imps won 2-0 at   LiveSea and are now second. One point behind in third place are FC Town of Luton who lost 2-0 against Wizards. UNIV. CRAIOVA are four points short of the top three. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have six points. South Shields have nine points. Kushberry F.C have ten points. Fulhams Finest are two points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 12/30.

Leaders, sMAshEd have their lead cut to two points after losing 2-0 against Hoarse Whisperers who are one point short of the top three. In second place, Steaua Sudului won 1 - 0 against Saiyan Warriors. Rockline Tribe won 1 - 0 against Realale Madrid and are third. At the bottom, Betty Swollocks XI have four points.    CSI-Westgate on Sea have eight points. Saiyan Warriors have nine points. Both Pipick City and HarriCam Wanderers are two points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 12/30.

In todays "Match of the Day" the Leaders keep their two points lead after winning 2 - 0 against Park My Seagull who drop out of the top three. In second place, BALDBEAN FC won 1 - 0 against Winners United. Three points behind in third place by goal difference, DANEMARK FC won 3 - 0 against Grays Athletic. The goal difference is still keeping Team Logan John out of the top three. At the bottom,    ITFC still have no points. Winners United have five points. Tunneltiger have six points. The Blurred Crusade are three points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 92. Game 13/30.
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2021, 03:49:11 PM »

FL1. Game 13/30.

Game thirteen, Lucky for some, not so lucky for others. FC Town of Luton bounce back to top spot with a 1 - 0 win against CSKA Sofia. One point behind in second place, Super Imps were held to a 1-1 draw at Wizards. One point further behind in third place, Floriana FC lost 1-0 against New Energy. UNIV. CRAIOVA remain four points short of the top three. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have six points. Both Fulhams Finest and South Shields have 12 points each. Kushberry F.C are just one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 13/30.

After todays "Match of the Day", Steaua Sudului go top after winning 1 - 0 against sMAshEd who are down to second. In third place by goal difference, Rockline Tribe won   2 - 0 against Betty Swollocks XI. United World F.C are two points short of the top three. At the bottom,    Betty Swollocks XI have four points. CSI-Westgate on Sea have nine points. Both Pipick City and HarriCam Wanderers have 11 points each.

FL3. Game 13/30.

Top three all have wins and positions stay the same. Two points ahead of everyone, Ogres won 3 - 0 against Team Logan John. In second place, BALDBEAN FC won 5 - 0 against Tunneltiger. Three points further behind, DANEMARK FC won 2 - 1 against Surreal Madrid. Park My Seagull are now one point short of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC have no points. Winners United have five points. Tunneltiger have six points. The Blurred Crusade are six points above the bottom three.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 92. Game 14/30.
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2021, 03:51:16 PM »

FL1. Game 14/30.

FC Town of Luton won 1 - 0 against Kushberry F.C and now have a two point lead at the top. Floriana FC move up to second place after winning 2 - 0 against UNIV. CRAIOVA. Two points behind in third place, Super Imps lost 1-0 at  Mobtown FC. Wizards are three points short of the top three. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have nine points. South Shields have 12 points. Kushberry F.C have 13 points. Fulhams Finest are now two points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 14/30.

Top three teams all have wins and positions stay the same. Leaders, Steaua Sudului won 1 - 0 against Pipick City. One point behind in second place, sMAshEd won 2-0 at HarriCam Wanderers. Rockline Tribe, in third by goal difference, won 2 - 0 against Under the Radar FC. Hoarse Whisperers are four points short of the top three. At the bottom, Betty Swollocks XI have four points. CSI-Westgate on Sea have 10 points. Both Pipick City and HarriCam Wanderers have 11 points each.

FL3. Game 14/30.

Top two teams both have wins, no change in their positions. Ogres won 3 - 0 against Tipton Warriors. Two points behind in second place, BALDBEAN FC won 1 - 0   against Surreal Madrid. Park My Seagull are back in the top three after winning 13 - 0 against Tunneltiger. DANEMARK FC are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC have no points. Both Tunneltiger and Winners United have six points each. The Blurred Crusade are nine points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 92. Game 15/30.
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2021, 03:41:00 PM »

FL1. Hallways Stage Table.

FL2. Hallways Stage Table.

FL3. Hallways Stage Table.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2021, 04:36:17 PM »
DaneMark if you slip up too much more you are going to give me a comfortable ride in to FL2  8)
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Swifty

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2021, 08:07:03 PM »
DaneMark if you slip up too much more you are going to give me a comfortable ride in to FL2  8)
🥱
Rebel Rovers

Offline Gull

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2021, 08:31:18 PM »
Why are you talking to yourself mate?

Offline Brendan Rodgers

• Joe Allen, he is a beautiful human being
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2021, 09:59:45 PM »
 : ok
New Energy
C4 x1 | TCL x1 | TEL x1

My Lovely Horse
C6 x1

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2021, 11:53:13 PM »
I cannot believe CSI are 13th in FL2. Hope the second half of the season is much kinder for you Brian.
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2021, 04:07:03 AM »
I cannot believe CSI are 13th in FL2. Hope the second half of the season is much kinder for you Brian.

Thanks Eamonn.  I don't suppose that it helps when the player who has been chosen to be goal scorer is substituted in the first minute in each game. oops!
CSI-Franchise

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2021, 07:09:15 AM »

Sorry Gull can’t hear you down there mate 🥱😉
BALDBEAN FC