https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 93.  (Read 9408 times)

Offline Gull

Re: Friendly League Season 93.
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2021, 10:07:48 AM »
6-1-1 has three out of four teams at the top of FL2 - tractor & its trailer BALDBEAN & DANEMARK doing well since promotion from FL3.

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2021, 12:08:37 PM »
6-1-1 on the rise!! DANEMARK only beat me because somehow I played a right defender at centre mid for that days games 😡 And he should be in FL3!!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Swifty

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2021, 12:55:14 PM »
Baldy you can’t keep using that as an excuse, you lost end of story!
Rebel Rovers

Offline Gull

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2021, 01:18:42 PM »
Have a few players missing today due to COVID, let's hope I can secure a win over Danish Mark.

Offline Swifty

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2021, 01:23:04 PM »
Would be your first win against me won’t it? I could be wrong. Best of luck!
Rebel Rovers

Offline Gull

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2021, 01:54:05 PM »
Going with 3-5-2 in the rain with a DEFR on 0 gelling.  :'(

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2021, 01:59:28 PM »
You and your excuses Mr Gull  ::)
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 93. Game 5/30.
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2021, 03:54:16 PM »

FL1. Game 5/30.

Top two teans both have wins today. Leaders by goal difference, UNIV. CRAIOVA won 3-0 at FC Town of Luton and second place,    Floriana FC won 1-0 at Wizards. Two points behind in third place, Super Imps won 1-0 at CSKA Sofia. FC Schwalbe are just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Both FC Town of Luton and New Energy have one point each. Kushberry F.C have two points. CSKA Sofia are one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 5/30.

DANEMARK FC take a two point lead at the top after winning 1-0 at Sink My Seagull. Fulhams Finest move up to second place with a 3-0 win at Pipick City. Aten warriors won 1-0 at Ogres and are third. Only the goal difference is keeping    South Shields out of the top three. At the bottom, Pipick City have no points yet. Fools United have three points. Realale Madrid have four points.

FL3. Game 5/26.

Top three teams all win and those positions stay the same. Leaders by three points, CSI-Westgate on Sea won 2-0 at The Blurred Crusade. In second place, Bristol Saints won 2-0 at Spartak. Bonsai Planters in third place by the goal difference won 6-0 at ITFC. Surreal Madrid are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Girthwood FC have no points yet. Both Tunneltiger and    Spartak have one point each. Tipton Warriors are two points above the bottom three.
     :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Swifty

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2021, 07:29:37 PM »
Have a few players missing today due to COVID, let's hope I can secure a win over Danish Mark.
looks like covid got the better of you and your team today Mr Gull
Rebel Rovers

Offline Gull

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2021, 11:04:29 PM »
Well played today Danish Mark, even against 10 men I still found a way to lose. Calling the lads in for training first thing tomorrow, not good enough.

Offline Swifty

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2021, 08:10:11 AM »
 ;D I hope they react well
Rebel Rovers

Offline Gull

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2021, 01:28:48 PM »
Huge game for me today against those South Shields lads from up North.

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 93. Game 6/30.
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2021, 04:06:32 PM »

FL1. Game 6/30.

It's all change in the top five places today. New leaders, Floriana FC were held to a 1-1 draw at Jellybellies. One point behind in second place by goal difference, UNIV. CRAIOVA lost 2-0 against Hoarse Whisperers. FC Schwalbe won 1 - 0 against Super Imps and claim third place by the goal difference.   LiveSea move to within one point of the top three. At the bottom, FC Town of Luton have one point. New Energy have two points. CSKA Sofia have three points. Both Steaua Sudului and Kushberry F.C are two points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 6/30.

Only the bottom two teams keep their places today, every other team move up or down. New leaders by goal difference, Fulhams Finest won 2 - 0 against HarriCam Wanderers.  In second place, South Shields won 2-0 at Park My Seagull. SatinStorm is in third place by goal difference after winning 1-0 at Ogres. Only the goal difference is keeping DANEMARK FC, BALDBEAN FC and United World F.C out of the top three. At the bottom, Pipick City have no points yet. Fools United have three points. Both HarriCam Wanderers and    Ogres have six points each.

FL3. Game 6/26.

CSI-Westgate on Sea won the "top two" game today by 2-0 at Bristol Saints and now have a four point lead at the top. Surreal Madrid move up to second place with a 11-0 win at Girthwood FC. Betty Swollocks XI won 1-0 at    Bonsai Planters and take third place. Blue Meanies, Bristol Saints and    Bonsai Planters are just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Girthwood FC have no points yet. Tunneltiger have one point. Spartak have two points. ITFC are two points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Aaron

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2021, 04:30:39 PM »
Good win today brian  :P
Bristol Saints

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2021, 05:03:41 PM »
Good win today brian  :P

Yes, I thought my 100% record was going today. After all, you are my tip for the top.
CSI-Franchise