https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 94.  (Read 7424 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Friendly League Season 94.
« on: February 06, 2022, 03:46:09 PM »

THE NEWS THAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITNG FOR.

Passwords have been sent to all "Last to Enter Teams".

Friendly League Season 94 should start in a couple of days.

Can you become the Champion in FL1. Voted the most prestigious competition to win?

A BIG welcome to all the new and returning teams this season.

Good luck to all Teams and I hope you enjoy Friendly League 94.

Now is the time to make your predictions for the leagues winners.

My predictions are:-

FL1.   Super Imps
 FL2.   Fulhams Finest
 FL3.   Harricam Wanderers

Please note that the FL CUP will be starting early again this season so that it can be played every seven days. So look out
  for the password and don't forget, it is free. I will try to send the passwords out at a different time to last season so that
  Teams who missed out in FLCUP 93. have a chance of gaining a place in this seasons FLCUP.

:) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 94.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 03:25:55 PM »
Day One Fixtures for Season 94.

FL1.

FL2.

FL3.

Good luck to all
  I hope you have a good season.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 94. Game 1/30.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 03:42:33 PM »
  FL1.  Game 1/30. Results.

FL2.  Game 1/30. Results.

FL3.  Game 1/30. Results.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2022, 10:15:19 AM »
Going to be a long season, I done enough against Luton to get a point or a win and got nothing, last season in FL2 I would have got 3 points with that tactical advantage 🤷‍♂️
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 94. Game 2/30.
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2022, 03:52:08 PM »

FL1. Top Four Game 2/30.

FL1. Bottom Four Game 2/30.

FL2. Top Four Game 2/30.

FL2. Bottom Four Game 2/30.

FL3. Top Four Game 2/30.

FL3. Bottom Four Game 2/30.

CSI-Franchise

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2022, 05:17:36 PM »
Super Imps in the relegation zone!! Now that's a first  :D :D
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline richff

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2022, 11:34:34 AM »
And once you're in a relegation fight it's difficult to get out of it on this game!

Better pull my sleeves up......and quickly 😯

Offline Gull

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2022, 01:11:20 PM »
Super Imps in the relegation zone!! Now that's a first  :D :D

Must be a bug.

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 94. Game 3/30.
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2022, 03:55:54 PM »

FL1.  Game 3/30.

After three games there are only two Teams with 100% records.  Floriana FC who won 2-0 today at Hoarse Whisperers and FC Town of Luton who won 3 - 1 against Mobtown FC. Three points behind in third place by goal difference, United World F.C who won 1-0 at Aten warriors. Only the goal difference is keeping New Energy, FC Schwalbe and Mobtown FC out of the top three. At the bottom, Jellybellies, Super Imps, BALDBEAN FC and Aten warriors all have one point each.

FL2. Game 3/30.

All 100% records have gone in this league. Three Teams have seven points each. Top by goal difference, Saiyan Warriors who were held to a goalless draw by DANEMARK FC, CSI-Westgate on Sea who won 4 - 1 against Betty Swollocks XI and  Blue Meanies who shared a goalless draw at Rathpeacon. There are four Teams all with six points each. Realale Madrid, Wizards, Surreal Madrid and Park My Seagull. At the bottom, Under the Radar FC have no points yet. Both Betty Swollocks XI and Fulhams Finest have one point each. Rathpeacon, DANEMARK FC and Bonsai Planters all have two points each.

FL3.  Game 3/30.

FL3. Have five Teams all with 100% records. Heading the league by goal difference are  HarriCam Wanderers who won 15-0 at Girthwood FC, Tipton Warriors who won 10 - 0 against Kilcully, Team Logan John who won 14 - 0 against Colorado SCI, The Blurred Crusade who won 4-2 at Banatul Timisoara and ITALIANO who won 1 - 0 against CORINTHIAN CLOWNS. There are six Teams with no points yet.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 94. Game 4/30.
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2022, 04:00:52 PM »

FL1.  Game 4/30.

And then there was one. Just one Team left with 100% record. Floriana FC won 2 - 0 against CSKA Sofia and have a three point lead at the top. In second place by goal difference, FC Schwalbe won 2 - 0 against FC Town of Luton who are down to third by the goal difference. Kushberry F.C, Beeky Blinders and Mobtown FC are all two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Jellybellies, Super Imps and Aten warriors all have two points each. SatinStorm are just one point above the bottom three.

FL2.  Game 4/30.

Leaders by one point, Saiyan Warriors won 1-0 at Betty Swollocks XI. In second place, Realale Madrid won 2 - 1 against Surreal Madrid. One point behind in third place, CSI-Westgate on Sea shared a goalless draw with Park My Seagull. Wizards, Blue Meanies and Park My Seagull are all just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, both Under the Radar FC and Betty Swollocks XI have one point each. Fulhams Finest have two points. Both DANEMARK FC and Bristol Saints are one point above the bottom three.

FL3.  Game 4/30.

After four Games, there are still Four Teams with 100% records. Leading by goal difference, HarriCam Wanderers won 3-0 at Pfiser Chiefs. In second place, ITALIANO won 21 - 0 against Colorado SCI. The Blurred Crusade in third place won 10 - 0 against Girthwood FC. Only the goal difference is keeping Tipton Warriors out of the top three. At the bottom, Colorado SCI, Girthwood FC, Kilcully, Tunneltiger and Banatul Timisoara all have no points yet.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Gull

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2022, 04:56:22 PM »
Imps still winless - not even referee Michael McLintock who normally favours the underdogs could do anything to help them to a victory  ;)

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2022, 11:31:02 PM »
Whilst I’m not seeing my team name in the FL1 write up, I know I’m not in the relegation zone 😬
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 94. Game 5/30.
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2022, 03:58:20 PM »

FL1.  Game 5/30.

Top two teams both win,  and there is a new Team in third place.  Leaders by three points, Floriana FC won 1-0 at Jellybellies. In second place, FC Schwalbe won 2-0 at Aten warriors. Mobtown FC move into the top three after winning 2-0 at BALDBEAN FC. Both United World F.C and FC Town of Luton are one point short of the top three. At the bottom,  Both Jellybellies and Aten warriors have two points each. SatinStorm have three points. BALDBEAN FC are one point above the bottom three.

FL2.  Game 5/30.

There are three Teams all with ten points each in the top three. Leaders by goal difference, Saiyan Warriors lost 1-0 against Ogres. In second place, Park My Seagull won 3-0 at Surreal Madrid. In third place, Blue Meanies won 1-0 at CSI-Westgate on Sea. Both Realale Madrid and Steaua Sudului are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Betty Swollocks XI have one point. Under the Radar FC have two points. Fulhams Finest have three points. Bonsai Planters are two points above the bottom three.

FL3.  Game 5/30.

Only one Team left with 100% record. Leading by two points, HarriCam Wanderers won 2-1 at Tipton Warriors. In second place by goal difference, Fools United won 9-0 at ITFC. In third place, ITALIANO were held to a 1 - 1 draw by The Blurred Crusade whose goal difference is keeping them out of the top three. At the bottom, Colorado SCI, Kilcully and    Banatul Timisoara still have to get off the mark. Girthwood FC, ITFC and Tunneltiger are all three points each above the bottom three.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Swifty

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2022, 04:01:59 PM »
Nice to see BALDBEAN getting a mention Brian ;D
Rebel Rovers

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2022, 11:34:23 PM »
Swifty I hate you 😂😂
BALDBEAN FC