https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 94.  (Read 7420 times)

Offline Denmark_14

Re: Friendly League Season 94.
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2022, 03:30:24 PM »
More tactical advantage and another 1-0 loss, this is tough!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Swifty

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2022, 03:36:24 PM »
More tactical advantage and another 1-0 loss, this is tough!!
  ::) more moaning, you should be like me and accept your pony!
Rebel Rovers

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 94. Game 6/30.
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2022, 04:42:44 PM »

FL1.  Game 6/30.

Leaders Floriana FC keep their 100% record with a 2 - 1 win against New Energy and now have a six point lead at the top. United World F.C move up to second place by goal difference after winning 2 - 0 against FC Town of Luton. In third place,   FC Schwalbe lost 1-0 against Super Imps. Hoarse Whisperers are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Aten warriors have two points. BALDBEAN FC have four points. Jellybellies have five points. Both SatinStorm and New Energy are just one point above the bottom three.

FL2.  Game 6/30.

Top two Teams both have wins. Leaders by Goal difference, Saiyan Warriors won 4-0 at   Blue Meanies. In second place,  Park My Seagull won 4-1 at Rathpeacon. Three points behind in third place by goal difference, Wizards won 1-0 at Realale Madrid. Only the goal difference is keeping Steaua Sudului and Blue Meanies out of the top three. At the bottom,    Under the Radar FC have three points. Betty Swollocks XI have four points. DANEMARK FC, Bristol Saints, Fulhams Finest and Bonsai Planters all have six points each.

FL3.  Game 6/30.

HarriCam Wanderers  won 2-0 at Pipick City and keep their 100% record and their two point lead at the top. ITALIANO move up to second place with a 2 - 1 win against Tunneltiger. One point behind in third place by goal difference, Tipton Warriors won 2-1 at The Blurred Crusade. Only the goal difference is keeping Team Logan John out of the top three. At the bottom, both Colorado SCI and Kilcully have no points yet. ITFC, Tunneltiger and Banatul Timisoara have three points each.

:) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 94. Game 6/30.
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2022, 06:17:09 PM »

Park My Seagull won 4-1 at Rathpeacon.

I went 1-0 up after 55 minutes, then 3 sending offs changed things. I got beaten up tactically by Mr Gull,  nice job sir.
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 94. Game 7/30.
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2022, 04:04:21 PM »

FL1.  Game 7/30.

Leaders Floriana FC extend their lead to eight points with a 4-0 win at United World F.C. FC Schwalbe shared a goalless draw with Kushberry F.C and move up to second place by goal difference. Mobtown FC take third place after a 1 - 0 win against SatinStorm. United World F.C are now one point short of the top three. At the bottom, both BALDBEAN FC and Aten warriors have five points each. SatinStorm have six points. UNIV. CRAIOVA, Jellybellies and CSKA Sofia are two points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 7/30.

There are four Teams all with thirteen points each occupying the top for places. Heading the table by goal difference, Saiyan Warriors lost 2-0 against Wizards who move up to second place. In third place, Park My Seagull lost 1-0 at DANEMARK FC. Only the goal difference is keeping Blue Meanies out of the top three. At the bottom, Under the Radar FC have four points. Betty Swollocks XI have five points. Bonsai Planters have six points. Both Bristol Saints and Fulhams Finest are one point above the bottom three.

FL3.  Game 7/30.

There are new leaders today, ITALIANO go one point clear with a 6-0 win at ITFC. HarriCam Wanderers lose their 100% record and are down to second place after losing 2-0 at Spartak. Team Logan John won 6 - 0 against Tipton Warriors and move into the top three. Fools United are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Colorado SCI have no points. Both ITFC and Kilcully have three points each. Tunneltiger are one point above the bottom three.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Gull

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2022, 05:24:52 PM »
Well played Denmark, strongest my team's been in terms of stats, gelling & fitness since beginning of ny rebuild. Wasn't expecting a defeat today at all.

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2022, 06:53:03 PM »
Okay I’ve let all you lot in FL1 think I’m going down, and that I’m the easy team, now I’m bottom it’s time to show you lot who’s Boss 😅
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Swifty

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2022, 07:16:32 PM »
Well played Denmark, strongest my team's been in terms of stats, gelling & fitness since beginning of ny rebuild. Wasn't expecting a defeat today at all.
I must admit I’m very surprised to have won that game…
Rebel Rovers

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 94. Game 8/30.
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2022, 04:00:17 PM »

FL1.  Game 8/30.

Floriana FC are setting the pace in FL1. and are now ten points in front after a 3 - 0 win against UNIV. CRAIOVA. In second place by goal difference, working their way from the bottom in a few games, are Super Imps who won 1-0 at United World FC. Kushberry F.C enter the top three after a 1 - 0 win against Mobtown FC. Hoarse Whisperers, FC Schwalbe and Mobtown FC are all just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, BALDBEAN FC have five points. UNIV. CRAIOVA, CSKA Sofia and Aten warriors all have eight points each.

FL2.  Game 8/30.

The new leaders are Wizards FC. by goal difference after a 1-0 win at CSI-Westgate on Sea. Blue Meanies won 1 - 0 against Bristol Saints and move up to second place. Surreal Madrid take third place with a 1-0 win against Rathpeacon. Park My Seagull are now just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Under the Radar FC have four points. Both Betty Swollocks XI and Bonsai Planters have six points each.   Bristol Saints are one point above the bottom three.

FL3.  Game 8/30.

Leaders by three points, ITALIANO won 2 - 0 against Team Logan John. Fools United move up to second place with a 3 - 0 win against HarriCam Wanderers who are down to third place by goal difference. Only the goal difference is keeping Team Logan John and Tipton Warriors out of the top three. At the bottom, Colorado SCI have no points yet. Both ITFC and Kilcully have three points each. Tunneltiger are one point above the bottom three.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 94. Game 9/30.
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2022, 04:05:46 PM »

FL1.  Game 9/30.

Floriana FC won 1-0 at FC Schwalbe and now have an eleven point lead at the top. In second place, Hoarse Whisperers won 1-0 at Beeky Blinders. One point further back in third place, Super Imps were held to a 2-2 draw at Mobtown FC. Only goal difference is keeping Kushberry F.C out of the top three. At the bottom, BALDBEAN FC have six points. Both FC Town of Luton and Aten warriors have nine points each. Both SatinStorm and Beeky Blinders are just one point above the bottom three.

FL2.  Game 9/30.

Leaders, Wizards won 3-0 at Ogres and go three points clear at the top. In second place by goal difference, Steaua Sudului won 2-0 at Blue Meanies. Surreal Madrid stay in third place after sharing a goalless draw at Saiyan Warriors. Only goal difference is keeping Blue Meanies out of the top three. At the bottom, Under the Radar FC have four points. Betty Swollocks XI  have six points. Bonsai Planters have seven points. Ogres are two points above the bottom three.

FL3.  Game 9/30.

Leaders ITALIANO were held to a goalless draw at Fools United and now lead by two points. HarriCam Wanderers won 27-0 at   Colorado SCI and take second place by goal difference. In third place Team Logan John won 7 - 0 against Girthwood FC. Only the goal difference is keeping Tipton Warriors out of the top three. At the bottom, Colorado SCI have no points. ITFC have three points. Tunneltiger have four points. Kilcully are two points above the bottom three.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 94. Game 10/30.
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2022, 04:00:00 PM »

FL1.  Game 10/30.

One third of the way through the season and Floriana FC make it ten wins out of ten games with a 2 - 0 win against Mobtown FC. Eleven points behind in second place, Hoarse Whisperers won 3 - 0 against FC Town of Luton. One point further down in third place, Super Imps won 1-0 at Jellybellies. Kushberry F.C are three points short of the top three. At the bottom, both FC Town of Luton and    BALDBEAN FC have nine points each. Beeky Blinders have ten points. New Energy,   Aten warriors and United World F.C are all two points above the bottom three.

FL2.  Game 10/30.

It's tight at the top with all top three teams having nineteen points each. Leaders by goal difference, Wizards lost 1-0 at Rathpeacon. In second place, Steaua Sudului won 4 - 0 against Bristol Saints. Blue Meanies take third place with a 6 - 1 win against Park My Seagull. Realale Madrid are just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Under the Radar FC have five points. Betty Swollocks XI have seven points. Bonsai Planters have eight points. Ogres are one point above the bottom three.

FL3.  Game 10/30.

It's just as tight at the top in FL3. with all top three teams having twenty four points each. Leaders by goal difference, ITALIANO   drew 1 - 1 with HarriCam Wanderers. In second place, Team Logan John won 4-0 at Banatul Timisoara. In third place,  Tipton Warriors won 4-0 at Pfiser Chiefs. Fools United are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Colorado SCI have no points. ITFC have three points. Kilcully have six points. Both Girthwood FC and Tunneltiger are one point above the bottom three.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brendan Rodgers

• Joe Allen, he is a beautiful human being
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2022, 04:54:59 PM »
Congratulations on another FL1 title Anthony in record time.
New Energy
C4 x1 | TCL x1 | TEL x1

My Lovely Horse
C6 x1

Offline Gull

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2022, 05:44:37 PM »
Lost 6-1 today, errr

Offline bonzai

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2022, 07:48:18 AM »
Congratulations on another FL1 title Anthony in record time.

Yea Anthony, please let us think we have a chance to win next time :)

Gap from 1st -> 2nd is bigger then 2nd -> last.
15 teams are fighting for relegation at this point :D
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline Gull

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2022, 07:52:44 AM »
Any #SLStattos out there know of any team going through FL1 unbeaten? With 10 wins out of 10 surely he's on for some record here?