https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Dodgy Results  (Read 12479 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: Dodgy Results
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2022, 03:13:44 PM »
Very strange indeed. Has anyone ever noticed a fixture with other numbers of players loading between the 11 or 0 in Deca's case?

Sometimes I feel like players all turn up but play like they are not there. Anecdotally from observing games when a strong team is a man or 2 down they can hold a stalemate with the tactical advantage, only to concede within a few minutes when the tactical advantage disappears. I've also observed this in games where there is no numerical disadvantage, where a strong team cant score with long periods of tactical advantage, only to concede almost immediately when the tactical advantage swiches, leaving me wondering whether all 11 players were truly present in the match engine.

I've noticed that when you are in up in tactics for a considerable amount of time and then tactics are changed from both sides and they are the same, the team with the original advantage (up in tactics) would score a goal straight away.
To give an example yesterday in my division match with my Gelatos I was up 45 mins in the first half but couldn't score. I then switched to def and opponent switch to attacking. If I had stayed at attacking I am 99% sure I would have scored a goal on the 45th or 46th minute even though we would have been on the same tactics and there was no advantage at that specific time.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2022, 03:58:07 PM »
http://smokey2.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=11221843

Don't know how I lost this 2-0

I genuinely can't ever seem to beat Ryan's King Kennys army team even with tactical advantage I don't even think I've scored against his team in about 10 games
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 04:06:17 PM by touchnplay »

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2022, 04:09:21 PM »
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
BALDBEAN FC

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2022, 04:28:37 PM »
I will just put it down to he is a bogey team and why my subs are coming on after 10 minutes means something ain't right

Offline RParker9

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2022, 04:36:11 PM »
Sorry man. I didn't deserve that one. My team is weird I have days where I lose all my games when I don't deserve to and then days where I win despite not deserving it. Its really frustrating.
King Kennys Army

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2022, 04:48:36 PM »
No problem mate it happens guess what,  got you tomorrow as well so your definitely getting one win 👍

It's like spurs Chelsea away you turn up but don't expect anything lol

Offline iwopp

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2022, 06:08:51 PM »
Big advantage with gelling if they played in the Champs Shield last night
jellybellies

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2022, 03:25:28 PM »
No problem mate it happens guess what,  got you tomorrow as well so your definitely getting one win 👍

It's like spurs Chelsea away you turn up but don't expect anything lol

Another game another loss for me, still cant score, but in the context of this game I've lost 1-0 totally deserved in fact should have been more didn't have a keeper with gelling yet yesterday I lose 2-0 with tactical advantage it's really interesting.

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2022, 03:13:48 PM »
http://smokey2.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=11289297

Anyone able to explain how I lose this 2-0 against a weaker side with less TA?
The Seg

Offline FreddyJnr

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2022, 06:39:43 PM »
http://smokey2.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=11289297

Anyone able to explain how I lose this 2-0 against a weaker side with less TA?

Hey chaz,

sorry - that was me.  I've had a few very lucky results already this season against clearly better teams.  I'm not sure what's going on.

can i ask what TA is?

Freddy
West Town Utd (C7)

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2022, 08:57:46 PM »
TA is short for tactical advantage  :)

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2022, 10:12:02 PM »
No probs Freddy, not your fault! Just curious if I was missing something from the report.
The Seg

Offline Gull

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2022, 10:12:19 AM »
That's a very strange one Chazz - the only thing I can add is:

Despite the stronger overall XI stats (pretty much down to your defence being a lot stronger) West Town Utd actually had the higher average stats in the midfield [740 vs 715] area, with no difference between the teams in the striking [694 vs 694] department - perhaps their attacking midifelders were the difference on the day? The only other thing worth mentioning was as they opted for longball so do the heading stats come into play? The average heading stats of West Town Utd [87] were slightly higher than yours [84].

Despite the above I can't see how this would be anywhere near enough to contribute to West Town Utd winning 2-0 with only 6% TA! With your 65% TA to come away with a loss is extremely harsh.

Offline FreddyJnr

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2022, 05:23:13 PM »

Despite the above I can't see how this would be anywhere near enough to contribute to West Town Utd winning 2-0 with only 6% TA! With your 65% TA to come away with a loss is extremely harsh.

Aplogies for the noob questions guys..

but how is TA calculated?  is there somewhere you can see these figures?
West Town Utd (C7)

Offline Banger

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2022, 07:08:48 PM »
TA simpily means-

Def beats Counter Attack
Counter Attack beats Attack
Attack beats Def

These are the standard rules, but how much they come into play depends on the formation each team is playing

« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 07:10:47 PM by Banger »