https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 97.  (Read 6357 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97. Game 4/30.
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2022, 03:46:41 PM »

FL1. Game 4/30.

Just two teams now with 100% records:- Steaua Sudului head the table by goal difference after winning 1 - 0 against Bristol Saints. In second place, DANEMARK FC who won 1 - 0 against UNIV. CRAIOVA. Two points behind in third place by goal diffrence, Super Imps who won 1-0 at Kushberry F.C. Only goal difference is keeping SatinStorm out of the top three. At the bottom, UNIV. CRAIOVA, Jellybellies and Kushberry F.C have no points yet. Mobtown FC are one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 4/30.

The last 100% record went today when leaders by goal difference, Under the Radar FC were held to a 1-1 draw at sMAshEd. In second place, Saiyan Warriors won 1 - 0 against Fools United. One point behind in third place, New Energy won 1-0 at Ogres. There are five teams two points short of the top three. At the bottom, FC sidraT, Team Logan John and    sMAshEd have one point each. CSI-Westgate on Sea are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 4/30.

Just one team left with 100% record:- Touchnplay who won 3-0 at ITFC. Two points behind in second place by goal difference, West Town Utd won 2 - 0 against The Real Seg. In third place, Surreal Madrid    drew 1 - 1 with CORINTHIAN CLOWNS. Both Bonsai Planters and Memento Mori FC are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Tunneltiger and    ITFC have no points yet. Tekkerslovakia have one point. There are three teams who are two points above the bottom three.
     :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97. Game 5/30.
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2022, 03:43:43 PM »

FL1. Game 5/30.

Leaders by two points, Steaua Sudului won 1-0 at DANEMARK FC who drop down to third place. In second place, SatinStorm won 2 - 0 against Super Imps who are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Jellybellies still have no points yet. Aten warriors have two points. UNIV. CRAIOVA and Kushberry F.C have three points each.

FL2. Game 5/30.

Top two teams both win, Under the Radar FC keep top place by goal difference after a 3 - 0 win against BALDBEAN FC. In second place, Saiyan Warriors    won 1 - 0 against Rathpeacon. King Kennys Army move up to third by goal difference with a 2-0 win at ogres. Only the goal difference is keeping ITALIANO and New Energy out of the top three. At the bottom, FC sidraT and Team Logan John have one point each. BALDBEAN FC and sMAshEd have four points each.

FL3. Game 5/30.

Still with 100% record, Leaders, Touchnplay won 3-0 at Tunneltiger. Two points behind in second place,  West Town Utd won 2-1 at Surreal Madrid. Two points further behind in third place, Beeky Blinders won 1 - 0 against CORINTHIAN CLOWNS. Both Memento Mori FC and Surreal Madrid are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, both Tunneltiger and ITFC have no points yet. CORINTHIAN CLOWNS have three points. There are three teams just one point above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97. Game 6/30.
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2022, 04:28:25 PM »

FL1. Game 6/30.

Still with a 100% record, Leaders Steaua Sudului now have a five point lead at the top after a 2 - 1 win against SatinStorm who remain in second place. Just one point behind in third place by goal difference,  Park My Seagull won 3-0 at DANEMARK FC who are now kept out of the top three by the goal difference. At the bottom, Jellybellies, Aten warriors and    UNIV. CRAIOVA all have three points each. Mobtown FC are one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 6/30.

Heading the table by three points, Under the Radar FC won 2-0 at King Kennys Army. In second place by goal difference, ITALIANO   won 2 - 0 against BALDBEAN FC. In third place by the goal difference, Saiyan Warriors lost 5-0 against Blue Meanies who are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, FC sidraT have one point. Both    BALDBEAN FC and Team Logan John have four points each. Both Fulhams Finest and CSI-Westgate on Sea are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 6/30.

Leaders Touchnplay lost their 100% record after losing 3-0 at Betty Swollocks XI. Two points behind in second place by goal difference, West Town Utd lost 1-0 against CORINTHIAN CLOWNS. In third place by the goal difference,  Memento Mori FCwon 4-0 at Surreal Madrid. Beeky Blinders are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC have no points yet. Tunneltiger have three points. Both Tekkerslovakia and The Blurred Crusade have four points each.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97. Game 7/30.
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2022, 04:35:59 PM »

FL1. Game 7/30.

The last 100% record fell today as Leaders, Steaua Sudului were held to a goaless draw at FC Town of Luton. Four points behind in second place, DANEMARK FC won 3-0 at FC Schwalbe. One point further behind in third place, SatinStorm drew 1-1 at CSKA Sofia. Both Park My Seagull and Super Imps are just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Aten warriors have three points.   Mobtown FC have four points. Floriana FC, UNIV. CRAIOVA and Jellybellies have six points each.

FL2. Game 7/30.

Leaders now by two points, Under the Radar FC   lost 2-0 at Fulhams Finest. In second place by goal difference, ITALIANO drew 2-2 at sMAshEd. In third place by the goal difference, Saiyan Warriors were held to a goaless draw at Ogres. Rathpeacon are just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, both FC sidraT and Team Logan John have four points each. CSI-Westgate on Sea have five points. BALDBEAN FC are two points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 7/30.

There is a new leader at the top:- Memento Mori FC won 2-0 against former leader Touchnplay who are now one point behind in second place. One point behind in third place, West Town Utd were held to a goaless draw at Rekrap CF. Pipick City, The Real Seg and Beeky Blinders are all two points short of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC have no points yet. Tunneltiger have three points. The Blurred Crusade have four points.  Both CORINTHIAN CLOWNS and Tekkerslovakia are three points above the bottom three.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Gull

Re: Friendly League Season 97. Game 3/30.
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2022, 04:53:50 PM »
BALDBEAN FC are two points above the bottom three.

;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Denmark_14

Re: Friendly League Season 97. Game 3/30.
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2022, 06:16:06 PM »
BALDBEAN FC are two points above the bottom three.

;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D

Keeping my head above water, I said survive relegation this season and that’s what I’m doing so far 👊

I’ll be where you are before long Mr Gull and I’ll reignite our rivalry!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
Re: Friendly League Season 97.
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2022, 06:28:51 PM »
Absolute nightmare last 2 game weeks kick up the ass I needed though

Offline Zeusfaber

• The Truth Is Out There
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2022, 06:40:06 PM »
Absolute nightmare last 2 game weeks kick up the ass I needed though

Thought you was going to start to run away with it with the start you had mate.
Kitsunegari FC
Memento Mori FC

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2022, 09:47:39 PM »
Brought back down to earth with a bang but its my own fault not been as active as I should have been over the weekend punished. Dont have to many beers basically And now I have to work the squad out again. But I still plan on winning promotion  ;D

Offline RParker9

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2022, 11:05:02 PM »
Not sure how you beat me today Cove. Revenge is mine in the return fixture  ;) ;D
King Kennys Army

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2022, 04:03:46 PM »
Not sure how you beat me today Cove. Revenge is mine in the return fixture  ;) ;D

;D

I'm on a nice little run now. I think thats why I won. Private league games get decided on form as my results seem to prove a lot
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97.game 8/30.
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2022, 04:09:42 PM »

FL1. Game 8/30.

Leaders,   Steaua Sudului won 3-0 against Hoarse Whisperers and go six points clear at the top. Still in second place,   DANEMARK FC shared a goaless draw with CSKA Sofia. Two points behind in third place by goal difference, SatinStorm lost 2-0 at FC Schwalbe. Only the goal difference is keeping Super Imps out of the top three. At the bottom, Aten warriors have three points. Mobtown FC have five points. Bristol Saints and UNIV. CRAIOVA have seven points each,

FL2. Game 8/30.

The top two teams both had wins. Leaders, Under the Radar FC won 2-1 at Saiyan Warriors and two points behnd in second place, ITALIANO won 1 - 0 against Fools United. One point behind in third place, Rathpeacon won 1 - 0 against BALDBEAN FC. Realale Madrid, New Energy and Saiyan Warriors are two points short of the top three. At the botttom, Team Logan John have four points. CSI-All at Sea have five points. BALDBEAN FC and FC sidraT have seven points each.

FL3. Game 8/30.

Touchnplay takes back top place with a 1-0 win at Rekrap CF. One point behind in second place, West Town Utd won 1 - 0 against Memento Mori FC who are now one point further back in third place. The Real Seg and Beeky Blinders are both one point short of the top three. At the bottom,  ITFC have no points yet. Tunneltiger have three points. The Blurred Crusade have four points.Tekkerslovakia are three points above the bottom three.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97. Game 9/30.
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2022, 03:49:29 PM »

FL1. Game 9/30.

Leaders,    Steaua Sudului were held to a 1-1 draw at Kushberry F.C and now lead by four points. In second place, DANEMARK FC won 1-0 at FC Town of Luton. Two points behind in third place, SatinStorm won 1-0 at Hoarse Whisperers.   Super Imps are two points short of the top three. At the botttom, Aten warriors have four points. Mobtown FC have five points. UNIV. CRAIOVA have 8 points. Both Bristol Saints and Hoarse Whisperers are two points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 9/30.

It's all change in the top three today. ITALIANO won 2-0 at   Team Logan John and go one point clear at the top.  in second place by goal difference, Rathpeacon won 1-0 at sMAshEd. In third place, Under the Radar FC lost 3-0 against Realale Madrid who are two points short of the top three. At the botttom, Team Logan John have four points. CSI-All at Sea have five points.    BALDBEAN FC have seven points. sMAshEd are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 9/30.

Memento Mori FC won 1 - 0 against Bonsai Planters and take over the top place by goal difference. In second place, Touchnplay were held to a goaless draw at Pipick City. The Real Seg move into the top three by goal difference after winning 2-0 at CORINTHIAN CLOWNS. Only goal difference is keeeping    Beeky Blinders out of the top three.  At the bottom,  ITFC have no points yet. Tunneltiger have three points. The Blurred Crusade have four points.Tekkerslovakia are three points above the bottom three.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97.game 10/30.
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2022, 03:48:46 PM »

FL1. Game 10/30.

Not a winner in the top three today. Leaders, Steaua Sudului lost 1-0 against UNIV. CRAIOVA. Three points behind in second place, DANEMARK FC were held to a 1 - 1 draw by Super Imps. Two points further behind in third place,  SatinStorm drew 1-1 at Floriana FC. Park My Seagull are just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Aten warriors have four points. Mobtown FC have five points. Hoarse Whisperers have 10 points. UNIV. CRAIOVA are now one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 10/30.

The top four teams all had wins today. Leaders,   ITALIANO won 1 - 0 against Blue Meanies. One point behind in second place by goal difference, Rathpeacon won 2 - 0 against Fools United. In third place by the goal difference,  Under the Radar FC won 2-1 at FC sidraT. Realale Madrid remain two points short of the top three. At the bottom, CSI-All at Sea have six points. Team Logan John have seven points. sMAshEd have eight points. Both BALDBEAN FC and FC sidraT are two points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 10/30.

The top two teams have wins. Leaders by the goal difference,  Memento Mori FC won 2-0 at The Blurred Crusade. In second place by the goal difference, Touchnplay won 2-0 at Steel City Blades. Three points behind in third place,  The Real Seg drew 1-1 at Betty Swollocks.XI. Beeky Blinders are one point short of the top three. At the bottom,  ITFC have no points yet. Tunneltiger have three points. The Blurred Crusade have four points.Tekkerslovakia are three points above the bottom three.

CSI-Franchise

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2022, 04:37:43 PM »
Fl3 is crazy close all the way down to 10th only 5 points off the top after a third of the season gone